"I want you" meaning?

You Are My First And Last...

Narrator POV

You were inside your new room laying down on your bed just staring at the ceiling, until L.Joe went on top of you and smiled you looked at him weirdly "What do you want this time?" you asked him L.Joe smirk "I want you" he said you looked at him like a 'what-the-hell' look, you slap him on his face lightly "YAH! YOU KNOW THAT HURTS?!?" L.Joe screamed you rolled your eyes "I don't give a damn" you said loudly enough for him to hear "Y-yah you heard me right?!?" he screamed you just ignore him and went downstairs where Zelo and Daehyun is at "Annyeong oppa and Daehyuun-ssi" you said and bowed "Yah.. don't be too formal now call me 'oppa' arraso?" Daehyun said looking at you funny "Okay Daehyun oppa" you said and smiled "Yah! crybaby you still owe me!" L.Joe said running down the stairs Zelo and Daehyun raised an eye brow "Wae? What happen anyways?" Daehyun said "ert monster was on top of me while I was laying on my bed" you said feeling embarrassed "and?" L.Joe said "and! you said 'I want you' which is weird" you said Daehyun was looking back-and-forth between you and L.Joe "L.Joe come here I need to talk to you" Daehyun said L.Joe just nodded, you and Zelo just looked at each other and raised an eye brow and shrugged "Oppa, what does Daehyun oppa need to say to ert monster" you said "I honestly have no idea, and did he really said 'I want you' to you?" he asked you nodded "You know what he means right?" Zelo asked you nodded "Yes that means he wants me to be in a relationship with me, but that is too disgusting a ert" you said and Zelo shook his head "No, your wrong it means he want to do it with you" he said you tilted your head "I don't get it oppa, can you explain it better?" you asked, Zelo face turned red "It means he wants to have with you and take your ity" he said, you still don't get it because nobody told you anything about those kind of stuff "I don't know what it means oppa" you said still not knowing what Zelo is talking about, until L.Joe and Daehyun came back "Daehyun oppa! maybe I could ask you" you said running to Daehyun cutely "With what?" he said while chuckling at your cuteness "Well oppa, told me what 'I want you' means but I don't get it" you said tilting your head "Well it means he wants to have with you and take your ity" Daehyun said feeling awkward about this conversation "I don't know what does and ity means" you said all three boys (L.Joe, Zelo, and Daehyun) in front of your face turned red and you were still confused "Umm did I said something wrong?" you asked "Yes!" all three boys said which startle you "Well that was random, well anyways what did I say wrong?" you said "you said the word '' and 'ity'" L.Joe said you raised an eye brow "I really don't know what it means, at Seoul High no body talkes to me becasue I'm a nerd" you said pouting *Ohh, so that's why she didn't understand what we were trying to say* Zelo thought "Well sis you have to understand now" Zelo said "Okay tell me" you said "Nope we are not going to tell you, L.Joe here is showing you" Daehyun said "Browh?!?" L.Joe yell while blushing madly just by thinking of it. You just look at L.Joe and Daehyun weirdly while they were arguing "Yah!" Zelo screamed "Daehyun and L.Joe come with me" Zelo said Daehyun and L.Joe walk to Zelo and they all went inside Zelo's room, you were just left alone downstairs *growl growl* your stomache was making a sound and you knew that you was hungry because you feel the emptyness in your stomache, you haven't ate since yesterday, so you decided to go inside the refridgerator and look for some food and you saw kimchi in a basket and you knew that it was homemade "Hmm I should eat this with rice" you said.

---

Zelo's Room

"Okay explain" Zelo said crossing his arms "What? Nothing is wrong, everything is just fine" L.Joe said innocent "Stop lying" Zelo said getting a little furious, with that Daehyun and L.Joe got scared just by looking at Zelo deadly face "Okay, okay I will tell you" L.Joe said blushing Zelo saw L.Joe blushing Zelo knew exactly what's happening his eyes widened "D-don't tell me you like ~~~~, my sister" Zelo said L.Joe eyes widened "W-what are you talking about hyung? PSHH  I don't like ~~~~" L.Joe said "Well first when Daehyun told you to show ~~~~ what is 'I want you' mean you freaked out, and now when I ask you to tell me what is going on all you did was blush and I think that you like ~~~~" Zelo said "Zelo he does not like ~~~~ he LOVE ~~~~" Daehyun corrected Zelo and Zelo just rolled his eyes "Well you know what I mean" Zelo said annoyed by his hyung "Okay, fine I admitt it yes I do love ~~~~" L.Joe said Zelo eyes widened "I love her ever since me and her got detention, she was very different from other girls" L.Joe said "How? I mean all girls have s, butts, and other tings" Daehyun said "No, I mean like almost all girls will love me when they first saw me, but not ~~~~ she is totally different and she is the first girl who slap my face, she is unique, beu- wait scratch that y, and she is brave" L.Joe said Zelo nodded *Okay this time you showed me something L.Joe, out of all girls you choose the nerd one (a cute one)unlike those ty other girls who doesn't care about grades and any other stuff that are important* Zelo thought smiling "Zelo Hyung, can I please ask your sister to a date I really can't stop thinking about her please" L.Joe pleased Zelo and Zelo smiled widely and nodded "Ok, but you have to take care of her and especially have a lot of trust don't let the queenkas make ~~~~ upset any how and if they did it is your responsibility arraso? If I found out that ~~~~ is crying becasue of you then you will get a peice fo me" Zelo said giving L.Joe a deadly glare which send a shiver down L.Joe spine "Okay hyung thanks" L.Joe said and smiled "So are you still going to make me show her what does 'I want you' mean?" L.Joe said "No, let's wait the both of you are ready then she would know, but I want the both of you in a relationship first becasue I don't want ~~~~ to lose her ity to you when the both of you are not in a relationship" Zelo said and L.Joe nodded "But what if she doesn't love me when I confess to her?" L.Joe said Zelo shook his head "Don't worry she will I know her" Zelo said givng L.Joe support "Thanks hyung" L.Joe said Zelo just nodded "Come on let's go downstairs ~~~~ is waiting for us" Daehyun said L.Joe and Zelo nodded and followed Daehyun who is at the door.

---

Your POV

I was finish eating, then I put the dish inside the sink and wash it, I yawned *Why am I so tired?* I thought and look at the clock that was hanging against the wall it was 11:45pm my eyes widened and I ran up the stairs and went inside my room and changed to my pajamas and did my night routines, and went to my bed and cuddle myself into the blankets.

---

L.Joe POV

While me and hyungs was walking down the stairs we don;t see ~~~~ so I panicked "~~~~!! where are you?!?" I screamed out her name but she wouldn't answer I panicked even more "Wait hold on, I think I heard a snore from that direction" Daehyun hyung said pointing to ~~~~ room door "Let's check" Zelo siad and I nodded when me, Zelo hyung, and Daehyun hyung went inside ~~~~ room she was sleeping peacefully *She looks cute when she sleeps* I thought and smiled "Seems like she is sleeping" Zelo hyung said, then an idea popped out of my mind "Hyung.. can I sleep with ~~~~?" I asked Zelo hyung eyes widened "No, you will be sleeping with Daehyun hyung" Zelo hyung said "What?!? No way!" Daehyun hyung said I pouted "Okay, fine who do you want to sleep with?" Zelo hyung ask and when I was aboutt o point to ~~~~ room "No ~~~~ only me or Daehyun hyung" Zelo hyung said I puted "Okay fine I want to sleep with Zelo hyung" I said "Why me?" Zelo hyung complained "Becasue since you are her brother I want to know more about ~~~~" I said grinning "But you are annoying" Zelo hyung said my eyes widened "Yah! I am not annoying" I said "Yes you are L.Joe" Zelo hyung said "Am not" I said "SHUT UP! I'm going to sleep" Daehyun hyunug said going to his room and slammed the door shut leaving me and Zelo hyung by our selves "Okay fine come on, let's go to sleep" Zelo hyungn said and I nodded and followed him to his room and went on his bed with him and deeply fell asleep dreaming about ~~~~.  


It's me AquaGreenMarine here with chapter 7 I hope you enjoy this chapter!! Stay tune for chapter 8, I know this is a late update because I have to study before school starts ^^ well subscribe and comment!!