Flashback & Welcome to TOP High

You Are My First And Last...

Next Morning
---
Narrator POV

You woke up in the morning with the same nightmare about what happen 9 years ago with your parents, you got up and do your morning routine then decided do skip breakfast for today, then the flashback came into your mind:
Flashback
*You, your brother and your parents went food shopping, after you, your brother and your parents were done food shopping you four went inside the car, your dad was driving and then all of a sudden *BEEP BEEP BEEP* “appa! Watch out!” your brother said screaming *CRASH* your family got into a car crash then you woke up with your brother wrapping his arms around shaking… :oppa, what h-happen?” you asked your brother looking at him and then you was going to turn your head around until your brother turn your head away facing him again, then you heard someone screaming with full of sadness then you notice that the voice was umma, you turn your head around before your brother turn your head again, then you saw exactly happen. Your eyes widened in shock and your ran to your appa… “Appa!!! Wake up!” you said crying, then you looked at your umma she was crying “Honey wake up! Don’t leave us like this! Please just don’t.. I’m begging you, we all really need you! Please don’t go…” your umma said crying, then your appa opened his eyes one time to take a good look at his family members once again hee smiled weakly and said “I love you guys too, do not forget that appa will always be watching yo-” he said while is voice fainted little by little, your eyes widened and you cried really loud, and when you look at your brother he was on the phone calling the police, and the ambulance, after he was done calling them he came over to you and hug you tightly while he was crying missing appa already. 3 minutes later the police came and talk to you, your brother, and your umma, then the ambulance came and took your appa away your mom  was screaming and crying “No no no! just let me hold him once more please? Just please I am begging you I need to see him once more!” your umma cried out “Sorry for your loss, but we need to take him away” the guy said pulling your umma away from appa. Then we all walked home miserably and when you all arrived home your mom went to the kitchen and grab you rope and a chair, your brother tried to stop umma, but he couldn’t his strength was very weak, then you saw your umma putting the rope on the ceiling tying the rope and the she made a loop on the rope and she step up on the chair and she stuck her head in the rope, your eyes widened “umma don’t! we need you also! Don’t leave us!” you cried out loud, but it was too late your umma was dead without saying a word back to you, you and your brother was sitting there looking at umma crying about what happen, then your brother called the police telling them about what happen then they took your umma away like the ambulance took appa away also,  you and your brother lived alone ever since that incident. In Loving Memories Appa and Umma May 3, 1997...*
Flashback End

You started crying, you couldn’t forget about the moment your parents died. Then when you turned your head around you saw the clock and it is 7:50 am your eyes widened “OMO! I’m going to be late for school especially when it’s my first day in TOP High *I’m going to find you oppa..* you thought having a frown on your face, you rushed off to school and found TOP High you inhaled and exhaled the air around, when you entered the school it was full of kids throwing books on the floor, boys looking at you seductively, and girl wearing short skirts that showed half of their giving you dirty glares. You didn’t feel comfortable and you looked down at the floor until you bump into someone “Mainhe! I’m very sorry for bumping into you please forgive me” you sid bowing up and down and when you look up you saw eight boys standing in front of you and looked at you except for the boy in the blonde he looks pretty mad… “Yah! Watch ou-” the boy in the blonde said but was being cut off by the one with a boy with blonde hair with some blue on his hair “Yahh L.Joe hyung stop being cold for once arraso hyung?” the boy said the boy in the blonde just rolled his eyes and nodded. “Annyeonghaseyo I’m L.Joe” L.Joe said “Annyeong I’m Zelo” Zelo said and smiled “Hi, I am Daehyun” Daehyun said and wink “Hello, I am Chunji” Chunji said “Annyeong CAP here” CAP said “Hello beautiful girl I am Ricky” Ricky said while doing his aegyo to you “I’m Niel” Niel said “Annyeonghaseyo I’m Changjo” Changjo said, and you smiled at them and introduce yourself, “Annyeonghaseyo Park ~~~~, but call me ~~~~” you said and bowed and Zelo seems to opened his eyes widely and seems to forget it for a moment.
---
Zelo POV

When we all finish introducing ourselves, the girl smiled and I smiled widely at her also, and when she introduce herself “Annyeonghaseyo Park ~~~~, but call me ~~~~” she said bowed then smiled again, my eyes widened *Could that be her?!?…… no it can’t be * I thought that smiled again at her.
---
L. Joe POV

*Man, can this girl could be anymore clumsy?* I thought and I looked at her face closely my face turned red a little *She is pretty, pure, and innocent looking* I thought and smiled but shook it off and looked at her again, I notice that is she a new transfer student or something that the students was talking about? “Yahh ~~~~ are you a new transfer student?” I asked her and she nodded *But why? This school is bad and gross* I thought “Why would you want to transfer here? I mean like this school is dirty and messy” I said and she looked around and nodded “Well yea but I still want to come to this school anyways” she said *She’s lying, she is not telling the truth she is hiding something and I know that she is lying* I thought and looked at her.
---
Your POV

When I first saw L. Joe my heart beat faster than ever and I felt butterflies in my tummy, and when I looked at Zelo he looks pretty familiar and I couldn’t get the hang of it *I need to know Zelo more for some reason he just seems interesting, just by looking at his face* I thought.


Here is the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! ^^ Subscribe my fanfic if you like/love it!! ^^