Other side of L.Joe

You Are My First And Last...

Narrator POV

You woke up from the nap, and looked at the digital clock it is 3:26pm *OMG I totally forgot about detention shoot!* you thought and rushed to school. As soon you arrived at school, entered inside the school and there was the teacher waiting for you outside the door "Park ~~~~, you now have double detention since you ditched school" Mrs.Lee said, your jaw dropped "What? double detention?!" you shouted "Shh! no screaming in hallways" Mrs.Lee said, you just rolled your eyes in anger *Great and now I have double detention* you thought. "~~~~ you may start your detention now, since its time for it anyways" Mrs.Lee said, so you just nodded, when you entered inside the classroom you saw the smirking L.Joe "Yah! stop smirking!" you said angrily, first you got angry because you have double detention and second you have to be in the same class as L.Joe the ert monster, L.Joe just looked at you then burst out laughing "Browh?!? what's funny? is there anything on my face?" you said feeling your face "Ne, you do have something on your face, here let me take it out for you" he said coming closer to you, and now both you and L.Joe face are an inch from each other, you examine his face *He looks quite handsome, no ~~~~ you should not be thinking like that* you thought and when he came closer his face is only 1 centermeter away from your face, you felt your heart beat faster, you panicked, so you closed your eyes tightly before anything else happens "HAHAHA! do you think I would kiss you?" L.Joe laughing, your eyes shot wide open "Yah! you were the one who came closer to me so I closed my eyes so I won't see your ugly face! do you think I would think of that? NO WAY! disgusting, you digust me, everything about you disgust me!" you said angrily, but then you still continued "oh yea, and who on earth wold love you? Your a freaking jerk! you concieted! YOU ERT MONSTER!" you said then you put your head down not wanting to see his face, you thought that he would go to you and apoligze, but no you were wrong.

---

L.Joe POV

When ~~~~ was finishing her words, her words hurt me, but I don't know why so I just ignored it. I went towards her and whispered "Nope your wrong, I am not concieted, I am not a jerk, but I am a ert" I said flicking her forehead, she got up and walked to the corner and sat on the floor, I heard sobbing *Is she crying?* I thought I walked up to her "Yah.. crybaby why are you crying?" I said, she looked at me in my eyes making eye contact, her eyes are full of sadness, lonely, and sorrow. "Crybaby speak up" I said *Why am I doing this?* I thought "Shut up, do think I would want to spend the day with you? I don't think so, since I am here now, all I want to do is go to detention and go back home, but no you teased me, don't you think I am tired of being teased by the people from the streets? HUH?!?" she said, I didn't say nothing "You don't even know how my life is now leave me alone you ert monster" she said still sitting on the floor. I was still looking at her "I am not leaving until you are, if you don't get your up and sit on the chair then I would drag your body to the chair and sit next to you" I said *Wait why did I just say that? AISH! ~~~~ what exactly are you trying to do with me?* I thought, she looked at me "No" she answered coldly "Okay then, let's do it the other way" I said, I grab one of her hand, she looked at me "Yes I know ~~~~ my face is very y" I said smirking, so I dragged her to her desk and sat next to her, she looked at the door, I poked her back, since her back is facing me, she ignored me "fine, if you don't answer back to me then I guess I will be kissing you" I said, then she finally looked at me while putting the head down "What do you want this time?" she said coldly "Why are you like this? Why are you lying to me? Why are you telling me 'You don't know how my life is'?" I said to her "Mind your own bussiness" she said, so I put my head down looking into her eyes I saw full of lonelyness nothing but lonely =ness this time "Stop, now tell me now" I said making eye contact with her "No, why do you even care" she said "Cause me and you are friends" I said "Pshh, me and you friends? no thank you, were enemies" she said, I just looked at her "Well all I know is you didn't come here becasue you wanted to, you came here for a reason" I said, she just looked at me shocked *Hah! got you, now she will tell me the reason* I thought "You must have a reason to come to this crappy school" I said waiting for her real answer "Not ready to tell you the truth" she said, turning around looking at the door.

---

Your POV

How does he know that I was lying? "You must have a reason to come to this crappy school" he said *But I am not ready to tell him the truth* you thought, "Not ready to tell you the truth" was all I can say for now, I turned around avoiding eye conact for 20 minutes looking at the door. "Yah, you need to tell me" he said poking my back, I rolled my eyes and ignored him, but when I kept on annoying him I got tired and fell asleep.

---

L.Joe POV (A/N: Yes again his L.Joe POV, but please go with it ^^)

While I was poking her back *Aish why won't she yell or scream back at me?* I thought, then I heard low breathing *Is she sleeping?* I thought and got off my chair and walked in fornt of her, she was sleeping peacefully with her eyes puffed up from crying *Gosh crybaby, haha I think I will be calling you that name it matches with you* I caressed her cheeks *AISH! what am I doing? ~~~~ why are you making me do this for you?* I thought *You got to tell me the real reason of why you came here* I thought "I-I th-think I care for you ~~~~, what exactly are you doing to me huh? its a weird feeling isn't it? I-I think I am falling for you my crybaby" I said still caressing crybaby cheeks and for some reason my face form into a smile. 

---

Daehyun POV

I was doing me job as what Chunji hyungtold me to, I went to the detention room and saw L.Joe looking at ~~~~ smiling and talking and also *What?!?* smiling?!?!?!? he never smiles in front of girls and also caressing her face. *Whoa Chunji hyung well be surprise knowing this* I thought, I wonder what is L.Joe hyung is saying to ~~~~?

---

Narrator POV

Detention time is over now, the teacher went inside the classroom seeing two students (L.Joe and you) sleeping L.Joe in front of your face, and you looking at him but sleeping without knowing it, looks like the both of you was sleeping an dlooking at each other at the same time, the teacher decided to take a picture of the both of you, but then she forgot that she put her phone in vibratiob so the two of you won't hear the *click* sound.

---

Your POV

While I was taking a nap I heard a *click* sound my eyes shot open and I saw my teacher taking pictures of me and ert monster, when I look at who is in fornt of me I saw the sleeping L.Joe *he was sleeping with me the whole time?* I thought and softened a little bit until I totally forgot about the teacher taking pictures of me and L.Joe sleeping together "Yah! Mrs.Lee delete the picture!" I said screaming "Oh shoot I forgot to put the phone in vibrate damn!" the teacher whisperd to herself, I heard it and just rolled my eyes and saw the ert monter waking up looking at Mrs.Lee and me back-and-forth rasing an eye brow "What?" the ert monster said "Mrs.Lee took a picture of the both of us sleeping "Browh?!? let me see" he said, but somehow he sooms to soung good about it I looked at him in disbelief "That's good sne dthat picture to my phone umma" he said "Ok" Mrs.Lee said your jaw dropped *U-umma?!? Mrs.Lee is his mother?!?* I thought "U-umma?!?" I said surprise "Yes? what about it?" Mrs.Lee said, I just shook my head "N-no nothing continue what you were doing" I said "Hah! I got that as my background wallpaper me and crybaby sleeping" L.Joe said my eyes widened "Browh?!?" I said "Byunghun do you like ~~~~?" Mrs.Lee said "N-no! I do not! umma! shut up!" he said "Okay fine whatever" Mrs.Lee said *Whaa?? is she going to let his son talk to her like that?* I thought "Umm I am just going to go homoe now bye" I said awkwardly walking out the door "Okay bye" Mrs.Lee said "Whatever go ahead" L.Joe said, I rolled my eyes *Gosh that boy is cocky as ever, don't his mom teach him something? what about the dad?* I thoguht and walked home.


Date: April 4, 2013

Weekday: Thursday


Annyeong! sorry for the late update! this week is been pretty insane for me... sorry! so I decided to put up a long chapter if it is... I took me and hour exact time when I have get off the computer, and yes I do have limits on computers.. haha! xD well I do hope you enjoy this chapter!  ^^ Stay tune for chapter 4!!!!! Subcribe and comment! haha