Zelo Sister

You Are My First And Last...

 

Narrator POV
 
You arrived home as usual you was lonely since of what happen with your older brother and your parents death, you looked around the house and you wanted to check the mail to see if anything is in there to read, but nothing was there accept another note from your brother you decided to open it and read it:
Dear Park ~~~~,
                     It's your older brother here! Haha you see how I was deciding to visit you on Saturday? Well I will be visiting you on Friday (tomorrow) instead so if you do go to school please stay home and at least see your brother :) at least? Well the letter is to just to notice that's all.  I will always think of you and love you.
                                                           Sincerely,
                                                               Your Older Brother
When you was done reading the letter you were pretty much excited and cried full of joy "Yay! I will finally meet him! EEEEKKK!!! Finally my older brother is visiting me!" You said feeling excited, you looked at the clock and it was 6:37pm, you yawned *Wow tired already?* you thought, so you decided to sleep early and do your night routines as usual. You had no idea that someone was looking through your window since the curtains was pretty wide open for some reason.
---
Zelo POV
 
*Hmm I wonder how my sister is doing should I go visit her or tomorrow? Maybe I will just sneak to her house and check how she is doing... Hmm that should be good enough, don't want her think that I am a ert when she finds out a boy looking at her window haha* I thought and changed my clothes I pretty much look like a gangster, but oh well I am just checking up on her anyways. When I went to her address * The house is still the same huh?* I thought *Bad memories  over here, I looked through the window and saw ~~~~ *No, it can't be her* I thought feeling uneasy I don't know why though I just feel uneasy about this, I saw her read the note that I send to the house, she seems to understand it and screamed in excitement *Yep it's her, what if she thinks me the wrong way?* I thought, there were many questions running through my mind. Well I better get going its gorging pretty late out here, so I decided to walk back home with Daehyun hyung. I arrived home and saw Daehyun hyung lazily laying on the coach, I approach him "Hyung what's wrong you seem lazy today usually you will be all hyped up like this 'Oh ya,ya,ya,ya, I love food! Never love girls! Only food!' I imitated him in a girly way "Yah! That is not me and besides the way hiw you imitate you make it seem like I am 'Gay' or something like that..." Daehyun hyung said I just started laughing "That is because you are gay" I said sticking out my tongue, he rolled his eyes "So did you check up on her?" He asked  my eyes widened "H-how did you know?!?" I asked "Easy you wrote a note on the door and putting down the address on the paper and you told my parents where you came from and stuff,  so I thought that you are checking up on her, so did you?" He asked and I was speechless and I nodded "Well how she looked like?" He asked  "Park ~~~~" was all I could say still feeling surprise that ~~~~ was my sister the whole time "What? What about her?"he said tilting his head in confusion "IT'S PARK ~~~~ GET IT?!? P-A-R-K, ~-~-~-~!!!!!!!!!!!" I said screaming in Daehyun hyung ears so he could hear me more clearer, his whole body was frozen "So ~~~~ was your sister all along?!?" He said surprise I just nodded "Don't tell any body" I said, he nodded "Wow, I am surprise" he said I tilted my head in confusion "What are you surprise about? That ~~~~ is my sister?" I said "PSHH!!! No!! Well yea also but also another thing!" He said "Well what is it?" I said "You, a ugly boy is ~~~~ brother, ~~~~ is pretty she has y body slender waist and stuff yea~! Comparing to you, nothing!" He said my eyes widened "YAHH!! Hyung! Shut up! And don't try hitting on my little sister" I said giving him my deadly glares, I saw him shiver because of my dead glares that I sent him, but he nodded and then went upstairs to his room and screamed "Good Night Zelo!" He said slamming the door shut. I shook my head and went to my bedroom and slept. 
---
L.Joe POV
 
I looked at my wallpaper background of me and ~~~~ I sleeping together like a couple, but sadly we are not *When should I confess her my feelings for her? Well soon* I smiled form on my lips, I can't stop looking at ~~~~ sleeping figure she look like an angel which she is, but when she is angry she look scary as ! Oh well she fits y pretty good haha. I looked at the clock it is 8:59pm somehow I starting yawning wanting to sleep, but I don't want to sleep because I want to see ~~~~ sleeping figure, *Hmm I wonder where she lives*  I thought, but while I am still looking at the picture I slowly drift into a deep sleep with the phone on my hand. 
---
Mrs.Lee POV
 
When I cooked diner I called my son for diner "Byunghun! Diner time" I called his name for like 5 minutes *Hmm strange usually he would come in about 3 minutes*  I thought, I decided to check up in him. When I knocked in his door nobody answered "Byunghyu -ah"  I said and when I looked around his room I saw his sleeping figure I soften * Tired huh?* I smirked (A/N: I wonder where does he get those smirks from huh? Haha from the mother! Haha, ok back to the chapter now) I looked at his phone and saw his wallpaper when he was sleeping with ~~~~ I giggled "Seems like my son found his true love" I said smiling "Byunghun I hope you pick the right one, the one whom lives you alot" I said talking to the sleeping Byunghun *I really do hope you found the right one son, even though she doesn't like you at least show her your caring and loving side* I thought smiling.

Hey it's me again updating chapter 5! Haha I know this is a short update, but that is because I am on my phone sink actually got a hard time doing the color for the letter and other stuff, but I will fix it in the week day... ^^ 

Date: April 4, 2013

Yes yes I know that it is the same date but please bare with it, it will be changed in the next chapter don't worry :)

comment and subscribeㅋㅋㅋ