Result

Just Because...

This is how it plays, Kris will be Minseok’s boyfriend, and see how this affect Luhan. At first Minseok doesn’t want to join it because of the previous kiss he still thinks Kris isn’t a good boy, but now he has no choice since Luhan is coming back.

 

-Oh, Minseok, why it takes you so long buddy? – Luhan asks when the door is opened, but what happens in front of his eyes, it’s not Minseok.

 

It’s a tall figure with a charming face than ever.

 

-Are you looking for Minseok?

 

-Well, this is my house. Can I come in? – Luhan doesn’t want to show out that he’s actually a little bit scared of his height, but there is a more important thing, where is Minseok.

 

-Sure. – Kris steps out and makes a way for Luhan to come inside with his luggage. And right there, Luhan sees Minseok standing by the kitchen and cooking something.

 

-Hey, Minseok, I’m back! – He said in high tones.

 

-Hey! – Minseok is so surprise seeing Luhan back. They hug and then Luhan whispers in Minseok’s ear.

 

-Who is that guy?

 

-My student, and since now my boyfriend.

 

Well, this is like a bomb to Luhan.

 

-Boyfriend? Are you serious?

 

Is this a clue to say that Luhan has the same feeling for Minseok too? Since he’s quite surprised and shock.

 

-Yes.

 

-Good for you buddy! Finally found true love ei! Hey kid, please take care of your older guy ‘cause he’s still a baby need to be taken care of! – Luhan talks to Kris who is sitting on the couch smiling.

 

This breaks Minseok’s heart, again.

 

-Really? You see it good for me to have a boyfriend?

 

-Yes! Why not? You can have someone to take care of and someone who is willing to be there for you. This is more than good Minseok ah!

 

Luhan is so happy, and then he turns around to have a talk with Kris. Minseok continues his working at the kitchen, even though he doesn’t know what he’s doing here. Luhan finally releases his answer. Only friends, what can Minseok ask for more? Luhan might have Jieun already and who needs him? Minseok is lonely and now even Kris is there Luhan still does nothing to protest Minseok, this is more than an answer it’s a fact.

 

Luhan isn’t having any feeling for Minseok.

 

This is more than a heart attack. What about crying now? Sorry but Minseok doesn’t even have enough tears to cry. He freezes there, doing nothing and think about nothing. Time stops maybe or Minseok’s heart has stopped beating?

 

-Minseok! Hey Minseok! – Called Luhan, wakes Minseok up from his bad nightmare.

 

-Wh… What?

 

-Kris said he’s in love with you because your chubby cheek! See, it’s not that bad it’s not like what you think, someone will love you even you are chubby!

 

Minseok slightly smiles. There Kris still staring at him with that caring eyes but now Minseok doesn’t give any care about Kris anymore, all he wants is Luhan but why, Luhan keeps talking and laughing like there’s nothing happens.

 

Is this a no hope? Because Minseok feels right that way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris leaves at night when they are about to have dinner but he said he must go or his parents will scold him. Luhan still smiles all the time with Kris and Minseok is preparing the meals. Fried eggs, with some bread. Just like that they have dinner together.

 

-The Beijing trip is beautiful; I hope there will be more trips for me in the future, but please are longer this ends so soon.

 

Minseok nods, right, longer trips, leaving Minseok all alone at home because Minseok already has Kris. What is that? It doesn’t even make any sense. Luhan, can you see the sadness in my eyes?

 

-Why aren’t you talking? Are you feeling ill? – Luhan suddenly stops eating and he touches Minseok’s hand with his soft palm.

 

This brings Minseok electric shocks, always, even his heart is now freeze that he can feel nothing more even the tiredness, but he can still feel that touch.

 

That touch from Luhan is always so soft, and sweet, and it makes all his senses work properly again.

 

-No, I’m fine, just a little bit dizzy.

 

-Ah, it reminds me I have a gift for you from Beijing. – Just by saying that Luhan runs out of his seat to his luggage and takes out a bracelet with a round shape pendant and some weird motifs. Luhan smiles while putting it on Minseok’s wrist. It looks perfect since Minseok is so white and that bracelet is black.

 

-It fits you well, Minseok ah! The seller told me that whoever wears this will find peace in his life and found out about his true love really soon. I guess it works on you because I’ve just back from Beijing and all I did was planning to give you this but you did find your true love already, how nice. I should buy more next time if I have chance.

 

Every single word of Luhan breaks Minseok into pieces. Why he can never realize how much Minseok feel for him, why Luhan just wants Minseok to have true love, can he ever know that the only one Minseok wants for his life is Luhan?

 

Minseok guesses not.

 

-Do you like it?

 

-Yes, of course. – Minseok smiles. After all the time, Luhan has nothing more for Minseok, but just a friend.

 

-Ah, one more thing. I meet a girl, her name is Jieun. I think since you are having a soulmate I should find mine too, one day I’ll let you meet her.

 

What is this all about? Is Luhan playing some game to Minseok’s heart?

 

-I guess you don’t need to do so.

 

-Why? – Luhan is so surprise to what Minseok said he thought Minseok will be very excited to know.

 

-Don’t you know what I feel?

 

-What? Are you sick?

 

This doesn’t work anymore. Minseok lets out a sigh and then smiles slightly.

 

-Nothing. I’m happy for you, and I’m happy for us.

 

Luhan smiles back. Yeah, happy, really.

 

 

 

--THE END--

 

I guess what you guys are thinking LOL Is this really a story? Is this really the end of it? Well, let's see ^^

 

Hope you guys enjoy and sorry if I made any mistake in vocabularies or grammars!