You, Sehun , and a daughter ♥

You , Exo , and your kids ♥

You ate with your family at the dining table. With your daughter and your husband, Sehun. No one talked to each other, it was completely silent. Your daughter couldn't stand this kind of situation so she finally talk to end the silence. "Eomma, appa~ I got an A for my math today" your daughter said happily while looking at you and Sehun. "Thats really good baby" you said happily. " I knew you were so clever at Math, thats why you should continue your study at Kirin school" Sehun said while looking at your daughter. "No, eomma think its better for you continue at Dusan school" you said. Sehun turned his face to you. "Stop it" he said. "Stop what?" you asked. "Aish" Sehun groaned and he walked away from the dining room, leaving you alone with your daughter. "Eomma~" your daughter called you. "Not now baby" you said while looking down. "If you're finished eating, just go to your room" you said and your daughter nodded. Your daughter left you alone in the dining room and head to her room. You sighed and took all the plates to the dishwasher. You walked to your room and found Sehun reading some books. "Oh you're here" he said when you walked in. "Yes" you said and he walks to you. "I'll be sleeping in the other room" he said and walked to the door. "Stop" you said. He turned around and faces you. "Why?" he asked. "Dont send her to Kirin school, i want her to be in Dusan school" you explained. "Im not going to talk about this" Sehun said and walked out, leaving you alone in your room. You shook your head and went to your daughter room. You saw your daughter sleeping peacefully and you went closer to her. "Baby, are we forcing you too much?" you said to your sleeping daughter. You caress her hair and saw something beside her. "Sakura school?" you asked yourself when you see the paper beside your daughter. "Could it be that she want to go to this school?" you asked yourself and stares at your daughter. You kissed her goodnight and went to the room where Sehun is sleeping. You saw Sehun sleeping without a blanket so you grab a blanket from the drawer and covered him with it. "Baby, im so sorry~" you said while you caress sehun's cheeks. You didnt want to sleep alone so you lay beside him and slept there.

 

 
The next morning you woke up and found yourself sleeping in Sehun's arm. "Sehunn" you called his name. He mumbled and hugs you tighter. "Can we send her to Kirin?" Sehun asked. You looked at him. "Its too early to talk about this" you explained and Sehun looked at you. "I want her in Kirin no matter what" Sehun said. "Why are you so selfish?" you asked him and he quickly let go of you. "Its a good school. you're selfish too" he said to you. "Im not, you should know that your daughter wants to go to a school that is not what we both picked" You got up and walked to the door. "Think about our daughter,not just us" you slammed the door. You went to your daughter's room and saw her still sleeping. "Eomma has to go to work today, be with appa today nae?" you kissed her cheeks and went to get ready for work. At work you couldn't stop thinking what Sehun said. ' You're selfish' that word kept on crossing your mind. After a few hours at work,you finally went home. The lights were turned off so you're guessing that your daughter and Sehun went somewhere. You sat at the couch, thinking about your daughter school. While you're busy thinking, you heard someone coming in from the door. "Baby,is that you?" you asked and went to the door. You saw your daughter smiling really wide besides Sehun. "Eomma!! I picked a really good school to continue my study" said your daughter and she went to hug you. You were shocked because you didnt think sehun would bring your daughter to register for a school without you. You were really angry at Sehun,also because you're afraid that Sehun forced your daughter to continue her study at Kirin while you were at work. Your daughter ran to her room after hugging you, leaving you alone with Sehun. "YOU! HOW COULD YOU? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS WHILE I WAS BUSY WORKING?" You shouted at Sehun. "Relax, would you?" Sehun said. "HOW COULD I RELAX? IM SURE YOU FORCED OUR DAUGHTER TO GO TO THAT KIRIN SCHOOL!" You shouted again. Sehun grab a paper from his pocket. "Kirin school?" sehun asked. You grabbed that paper and saw Sakura school on the paper. "Y-you--sakura? wait?why?how?" you asked and stares at Sehun. "You were right, i was a bit selfish. I asked our daughter where she want to continue her study and she said Sakura,so i took her there today. I wanted to make a surprise for you" He explained. "Ah...aigo..im so sorry, i thought you took her to Kirin" you said while hiding your embarrassed face. "Its okay" he said and pulled you for a hug. "Dont you miss school?" he asked you and you nodded. "Because you yelled at me, you're getting detention from me" he said and you stare at him "What?" you asked. "Detention in our room! I'll teach you something on our bed" he winked. "Im sure you're going to teach me bad things" you laughed. "You know me so well" he laughed and hugs you tighter.