The future husband, Kai. part 2. c:

You , Exo , and your kids ♥

*Note ; Make sure you've read the first part nae? c:

Link : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/505131/41


 

You,Kai and your son linked arms while walking to the toy store. "Theres so many toys here" your son shouted while letting go of Kai's hand. "Im going to the star wars section" your son waved at you and Kai before running into the StarWars section, leaving you and Kai alone. "So..." you said, not noticing that you're still holding into Kai's hand. He chuckled and pulls you into a empty sit and you sat next to him. "Your son,Taehyung...is cute" Kai said. "Yeah,Thankyou" you smiled. "At least someone appreciate his cuteness" you continued and Kai stares at you. "Who wouldn't?" he asked. "The guy i just met before" you said and Kai raises his eyebrow. "The guy that i was supposed to marry and supposed to be Taehyung's new father,his name is Kris" you explained. "Oh" Kai nodded. "What mistake did he do?" Kai asked. "Um well Taehyung was asking me to feed him at the restaurant and that guy was saying that Taehyung is so immature" you stop and make ugly faces to mock Kris. "AND HE SAID I WAS A BAD MOTHER" you stand up and rubs your forehead. "That guy is obviously blind" Kai said as he pulls you into the sit again. "Obviously he can not see such a beautiful lady" Kai paused and holds your chin "Like you" he continued and you blushed. "Uh..Kai-ssi" you said shyly and he lean in for a kiss. "EWWWWWWWWW!!" you heard coming from somewhere and you turn to the direction where the sound is coming from and saw your son,Taehyung. "EW EW EW" Your son said while making a digusted face. You and Kai quickly pulls back and moves further,pretending like nothing happened while Taehyung stomped his way to Kai. "You're about to kiss my mother, didnt you?" Taehyung pointed his finger right at Kai's face. "Taehyung,thats rude" you said. "Sorry buddy" Kai smiled and playfully bites the finger Taehyung used to point. "EW" Taehyung said while rubbing Kai's saliva at your shirt. "Taehyung" you frowned. "Listen Mr. Kai. Lets do it professionally. I will pretend like i didnt see that and you still have a chance on becoming my father" your son said as he acts like a important person. You laughed at his action and you realized that your son is holding a toy in his hand. "Whats that? Do you want to buy that?" you asked and your son nodded. "Yes mama" he smiled. You took the toy and stare at the price. "Lets just leave this store" you said because it was too expensive. "Kajja" you said as you get up and walked to the exit door. 

After a few step you realized that your son and Kai wasn't behind you so you went back to the store and saw your son holding a plastic bag. "Did he just...ohmy" you shake your head. "Thankyou Kai appa. My mama is so stingy, in this case, i might just keep you as my father and eliminate her as my mother" your son said as he points at you,thinking you wont see...but he was wrong. "Eliminate me?" you asked. "Oh umm.." Taehyung quickly pulls his pointing finger and smiled innocently. "I didnt say that, i was just saying that to make Kai appa happy" Taehyung said nervously. "Just to make me happy?" Kai asked while raising his eyebrow. "Should i take back the toy then?" Kai asked. "What?" Taehyung gasp. "Eh.. i was just saying that so i wont get in trouble" Taehyung blabbered before noticing that you were still standing there. "uhhh" he said nervously. "WHY ARE YOU GUYS DOING THIS TO ME?" he shouted dramatically. "TAKE MY TOY TAKE MY TOY" he frowned. "Cutie" Kai pinched your son's cheek. You giggled. "My cute son" you smiled. Taehyung smiled and opened his arms for a hug. You,your son and Kai went for a group hug. "To my new appa" Taehyung said. "To my new husband" you said. "To my new family" Kai smiled.