Light in our lives

Moonlight Star: Rising Sun

Outside was the cold December wind. The leaves were already in their graves on the ground and snow was falling, making the small girl amazed by the slightly big flakes that looked all different. Some like crown, and some, according to her, looked like small castles. Her prents smiled as she ran around in it the snow, now and then being caught by her dad.

Her mother smiled at them. He loved his family. But when his sight became all white by a snow ball, he stopped in his tracks. He took a deep breath before opening one eye. He saw his daughter and husband smiling and giggling with each other. He bent down and picked up some snow, making a ball, but he was never a good thrower, but nevertheless hit his small daughter. She laughed and ran over to him, hugging his legs.

He laughed with her, brushing of some snow that got caught by her hat. He bent down again and kissed her cheek. She hugged his neck and held on when he stood up, making him pick her up in his arms so she wouldn't fall. One more kiss on the cheek and she leaned into him, slightly yawning. 

They all three walked in and her parents put her to bed. She was the little angel. Their light. Their princess. She yawned once more when they put the blanket over her, kissing one cheek each. Slwoly walking out, Yunho put his arm around his queen. He could never imagine loosing him or her. 

"You know... It is a beautiful weather...."

Jaejoong had a playfull look on his face, slightly nudging Yunhos side. He started to walk to the door, swaying his hips more then usual, turning around and poke out his tongue. Yunho sighed with yet another playfull smile and started to chase his boo around their humble home. The other boy squealed and started to run around their sofas. 

They both laughed and started to run into things when they were both out of breath, needing to sit down. But when Jaejoong fell on their daughters shoe, Yunho on top of him, they kissed, neither caring that they were both out of breath. But when Jaejoong pulled away to get up, to catch his breath and put things in its order, Yunho followed, a bit affected by their kiss.

And all of a sudden, his boo was gone. He was nowhere to be seen. Yunho looked around in their living room, kitchen and the bathrooms. He then saw the snow outside being tossed around. He walked closer to their glas doors out to the garden and was met with snow in the face. He sighed, being happy he found his boo, and ran out to him.

He caught a laughing Jae in his arms, spinning him around and kissing him. Jaejoong laughed even more, loving the feeling of his husbands arms around him. They played in the snow for a good 20 minutes, until Jaejoongs lips slowly started to turn into a blue shade and Yunho took him in. 

When the door knocked, they both went to get it. Yunho once again picking up his wife and spinning him around, making the one by the door wonder what they were up to. Eventually the door was opened by Jaejoong, still in Yunhos arms, sling like an idiot, laughter still in his voice.

In walked Junsu and Yoochun. They smiled, seeing Jaejoong so happy. Yunho put him down and hugged his only cousin. Junsu and Yoochun was expecting their first child in three months, making it hard for Junsu to stand up to long. They sat down and Jaejoong started making tea for them, humming a happy tone. Yunho kissed his cheek and sat down with the other two.

"Have you decided on any names yet?"

Yoochun rubbed his lovers tummy and smiled.

"No, we have yet to know the gender."

Te smile on his face showed true happiness. Yunho smiled at the memory of his own daughters birth. They didn't know the gender, just like the couple in front hof him, but the had plans on names. He smiled at the memory and looked over to the kitchen. The tea was ready and Jaejoong came out.

"How is she?"

Jong took a sip for his tea before he answered.

"She is the light in our lives!"


Second update!!!!! :D hope you like it ^^ I do, heheh ^^

comment and subscribe ;)