Full moon prt. 1

Moonlight Star: Rising Sun

10 years later

Sunkyu was seated next to her friend in class. They had math right now and she was listening with just one ear. She looked out the window and started to count the seconds she would be out of here. It was only 10 minutes left and she could already feel the snow on her face and the wind in her hair. Not that it was that long, but still. Her friends was either sleeping or day dreaming about some guy as always. 

All of a sudden she got something in the back of her head. A note. She picked it up and opened it. "You, me, tonight! I'll pick u up! ;)" She knew who it was from. She turned around and smiled at the boy. Park Taejun. The hottest guy in school. Everyone's after him. Girls and boys. He was looking out the window, but she still knew it was him. She put the note down in her bag just as the bell rang. 

Everyone flew out of the classroom to get home or play in the snow. Sunkyu and her friends stayed a bit, packing and talking about the day. When she stood up from her chair, she could feel someone's hand on her bum. She looked around and saw him and his friends leave the room. She smiled to herself and blushed. 

"Huh, omg! Sunny!!"

Her friend Teayeon squealed and hugged her. Sunkyu bushed even harder. They all looked at her and smiled. Taking a quick look over to the door and back, they all squealed and smiled at her. They all knew she liked him.

"Unnie, it's nothing..."

"Nothing!? Of course it is! He just touched your bum! That's huge!"

She hugged her again and Yuri found the note. She picked it up and read it. Her eyes went huge. Tiffany and Jessica took it and screamed. They hugged each other and Sunkyu. Taeyeon took the note and smiled at Sunkyu again. Sunkyu took the note and smiled. 

"It's just a party..."

"But you got a date!"

~~

When Sunkyu got home that afternoon, the first thing she did was going into the kitchen, looking for her umma. He was standing by the oven like usual, but with her appa behind him, kissing and his neck. Jae kept telling him no, but he went on, determined to get what he wanted. Sunkyu coughed, gaining their attention. She sighed as her father let go of her mother, walking over to her to give her a welcome home kiss on the forehead, and then walked out.

"Uhm, umma....?"

Jaejoong turned around and looked at his daughter. He smiled and waited for her to continue.

"Uhm... you see.... there's this.... party! Tonight... and...."

"No!"

Sunkyu stopped her dreaming and looked at her mother who just turned around and kept working on dinner. She looked at her mother who usually let her do nearly anything. She blinked and furrowed her brows.

"....What?"

"I said no, Sunny. I don't want you to leave the house tonight. "

Sunkyu walked over to her mother and leaned against the kitchen counter. 

"But umma! There's this boy, Taejun, he's gonna be there! Please!"

"No! And that's final!"

Sunkyu felt the tears forming and stormed up to her room. When her door was slammed shut, Yunho came in to him. Once again putting his arms around him.

"What happened yebo?"

Jaejoong sighed and turned in his husbands hold. He put his head on his chest and sighed again. It was full moon tonight and he knew she would be in trouble if she left the house. It's hard being a vampire. At full moon the werewolves come out and other vampires tries to kill you. Basically the full moon nights is a bloodbath for vampires. But his daughter is still to young to understand. 

He looked up at her husband and kissed him. He smiled and Yunho went out to open up for Changmin and Kyuhyun. They usually took the way through the backside door, and so they did. They hugged, smiled and walked in. They then heard a car driving away from their street and Jaejoong knew directly that something was wrong.

He looked out and then ran up to Sunkyus room. It was empty and the window was open. He collapsed and a loud cry left his mouth. Yunho and the others ran up to him and took him in his arms. Kyunhyun looked out the window, and Changmin didn't know what to do.

"She's gonna get hurt, Yunho! She's gonna get hurt..."

His word faded out as the tears came and Yunho hugged him tighter. He kissed his lovers head and tried to look strong as Changmin and Kyuhyun looked at them. But how could he when he knew something was gonna happen?


A/N:
Whats gonna happen to Sunkyu? O.O
She'll be ok right?
Find out in next chapter ;)

And for you who doesn't know Park Taejun, here's a pic ^^:

He's and ulzzang ^^ (Couldn't come with another kpoper, so I just picked an ulzzang I like^^ plz bare with it >_<)

Comment and subscribe ^^

Love you, T!