Venom

Moonlight Star: Rising Sun

Changmin looked at Kyuhyun. He were standing by the window and had been the next three hours. And only in his ripped jeans. His hair was tossed in all directions, and the button on his jeans were still open. His arm were folded and his face was angry. Someone who got in the way would be killed. And that's why Changmin stayed in bed. Just looking. 

He sighed. Why would Kyu be looking out the window the whole day? He didn't eat. Didn't drink. Didn't talk. He didn't even look at Changmin from time to time. Changmin stood up and made his way over to the other. He slowly put his hands on him and slowly, very slowly and sensually Changmin thought, caressed his chest from behind him. Kyuhyun didn't move. Not even his face. He kept staring outside the window.

And Changmin hated it. 

He started to kiss his neck, nibbling his earlobe and touched his bellybutton. No movement. But Changmin were sure to make him moan, or at least notice him. And just as Kyu turned his head to kiss his lover, a loud crash was heard. They both looked at each other and then at the door.

~~

Jaejoong looked Yunho. How could this be? He prayed for it to be all just a lie. But he also knew that the truth were being told. Scars does no lie.

Yunho looked at his wife. He scared him. He had never seen Jae like this before. Never as a vampire. Jae were still stronger than him and that still made him scared when he was the least angry or pissed. But this was something new. He were throwing things, hitting the walls and screaming. And all because of what had happened to Sunkyu. He looked at her. Her neck. Nail mars. Too deep. 

Scars that were made by that man. He watched as Jae walked over to her. Sitting by her side. Caressing her. The anger long forgotten. His tears were slowly falling and he closed his eyes. Yunho walked over to him and put his arms around him. The other turned around and hid his face in Yunhos broad chest. But Yunho still didn't understand why his lovely wife were crying.

"Jae... honey... why are you crying?"

Jaejoong looked at Yunho. His cheeks were damp and his nose red.

"She... nearly died Yunho. If... if we didn't come, she would be dead! You understand that!?"

Yunho looked into his eyes and sighed. Jae shook his head and turned around from his husband. Yunho reached out and tried to hug him again but he turned away. But even so, Yunho succeeded, despite his protests. Yunho kissed his head as Jae cried. And just as he were about to say something, their daughter woke up and Changmin came in with Kyuhyun.

Sunkyu woke up with a start, trying to regain her breath like after a bad dream, knocking her mother and father to the floor by the impact of her start. Her eyes were closed like she still were sound asleep and her head were pulled back like someone were pulling her hair. She sat up. Everyone kept quiet. Jae slowly let go of his husbands arm and sat up, slowly approaching her. She still didn't move, but the scars on her bare neck and shoulder showed how bad she would be feeling in a while. 

She opened her eyes and looked at Jaejoong like she didn't know him. He smiled at her and sat down by her side on the couch. She looked around the room, scanning it. Three, no four unknown men. She looked back at the man just right next to her. And then she remembered.

"Umma!"

She flew into his arms and hugged him tight, silent tears falling down her cheeks. Jae hugged back and smiled into her hair. She seemed ok, for now. Yunho walked over as she spoke words of 'Sorry', 'I love you', 'I'll never do it again' into her mothers chest. He kissed her head, but didn't say anything. 

"Appa!"

She grabbed him by the arm and pulled him down, making him hug her around Jaejoong. But then something started to change. She started to cringe in pain and pulled at her parents arms around her so much they started to slowly bleed from her nails. The scars on her neck started to glow and move. Like someone were controlling them. She screamed and put her hand on them, trying to get them off, but scars remain and can't be removed by hand. 

Kyuhyun and Changmin walked over to the family and pulled Jae and Yunho away from her. In some weird way, they both knew what would happen. She got infected by the poison by a poison existing to turn vampires into vampires that kill other vampires. Yunho and Jaejoong struggled with them but eventually let them take them away from her. Oblivious of what would happen to her.

When everything stopped, she looked at Jae and Yunho with dark eyes. The eyes of a hungry vampire. A vampire that is after other vampires. He breath was heavy and her eyes red of lust for blood. The other three vampires in the room looked at her with big eyes. Did this really happen? She lunged forward, trying to get a hold of some of them, but Kyuhyun stopped her. He punched her to the wall, knocking her out. Yunho and Jaejoong looked at him like he were crazy and Jaejoong jumped at him. 

"Are you ing crazy!? That is my daughter! You can't just knock her out! You..."

"JAEJOONG! She tried to kill you! She is not herself anymore. She is dangerous to you now..."


I'm sorry for not updating ;_; takes time to come up with....-.-

Comment and subcribe ^^

Love, T