Warmth and safety

Moonlight Star: Rising Sun

Jaejoong looked at his husband. He was tanned, tall and beautiful. He was smiling back at him. That smile that he always had loved. But he once hated that smile. The time when their daughter was in danger. Time when their lives was in danger, and the time their love was set on test. 

Yunho smiled at his wife. They had been married for a little over a hundred years now, and he didn't seem a day older. He was pale, fragile and beautiful. Yunho was happy to have someone like him as his own. They had been through hardships because of his own stupidity, but everything was in past now.

Sunkyu looked at her parents. She was a beautiful 7 year old girl and she loved her parents. But she knew they kept something from her. And at times when her mother cried in her fathers arms, all she wanted was comfort him and know the truth of his tears. However, that were kept a secret. 

After Siwon was banished, Jaejoong knew he and his daughter was still not safe and would never be. Yunho was not strong enough to protect the two of them, but he kept smile on his face for his family. He knew Siwon would come after them. Come after her...

"Honey? Let's go inside. Sunkyu is cold."

He looked at his husband and then down to his daughter. He watched Yunho pick her up and kiss her cheek. Yunhos other arm sneaked around his wife and they walked inside to the warmth and the safety. Jaejoong looked back once more before closing the door.

They sat down in front of the fire place. The warmth filling their bodies to the brim. But yet, they sat all three with two blankets. Sunkyu on the floor with one and her doll, combing her hair, and her parents next to each other with one, watching her and smiling at her. She was the most beautiful girl. Her hair was chocolate brown, long and wavy. He eyes were big and doe. And her small fangs were slowly showing more and more to the world.

 Jaejoong closed his eyes and rested his head on Yunhos shoulder. He sighed and relaxed. And as he dozed of, he could feel small hands on his knees and a kiss on his forehead. 

Sunkyu watched her mother fall asleep on her father. She slowly went up to him and put her two small hands on his knees. She smiled and her father lifter her up into his lap. He kissed her on the check and she leaned over to her mother, kissing his forehead just as he always does when she is going to bed.

He slept calm that night. First night in a while. He knew his daughter was going to be okey. He knew his family would be okey. And in Yunhos arms with his daughter sleeping in the room next to them, he could sleep in peace. He snuggled closer to Yunho, putting his head in the crook of his neck, kissing it lightly, feeling Yunho shift in his sleep. His arms sneaked harder around him, and he kissed him back, reassuring him.

Yunho smiled in his sleep. His wife was happy, and so was his daughter. He knew he had made a good job. 

"Yunho? Honey, wake up...."

With a start Yunho woke up, afraid something has happened. He sat up and pulled Jae in his arms, his hair, looking around. But when he felt his heartbeat, he calmed down and looked him in the eyes. 

"What is it love?"

Jaejoong smiled up at him and kissed him.

"I love you!"

Yunho blinked and was about to say it back when a small figure stood by the door with her stuffed lion. She was looking at them with thon by her lips, hugging it tight. Jaejoong sighed, smiling at her. He patted the place next him and seconds later, he felt a dip in the be smiling fluff ball with a stuffed lion. He put the blanket over her and laid down, hugging her. Yunho followed suit, spooning his boo with hands on his daughters sides.


First chapter. Shorter than the others is going to be, just a little taste of what to come and a little family introduction. Hope you like it^^

Comment & Subscribe! :D