8

My Boss My Life

"We decided to give this fake relationship a shot" you explained to Teddy and the whole YG members. Everyone just nod and congratulate you and Kris but Teddy, your boss was a different story. 

"Ari, can I speak with you alone, everyone please get out" he said a little harshly making every one leave 

Once everyone left .. Teddy locked the studio door. He turned around towards you who was sitting on the black sofa. He put his right thumb and index fingers up to his temples and massage them. 

"So what I saw last night, you and this kid Kris is now dating for real?" He asked sighing he rubbed his face and sat next to Ari.

"Yes" was all you simply said 

He hovered over you forcing you to laid back on the sofa ... His right hand behind you neck and his left arm lever on the sofa to stop himself from crushing you. 

"Why" he whisper in you ear .. "Why him and why not me ?" He sounded like he was begging for you to give him a chance. 

"I don't know ... I don't know how my heart feels like" you said before he could lean in to give you a kiss on your lips your phone rang ..it was Kris ... Teddy took it saw the name and forward the call ..he took your phone and turn it off and threw it on the table . Before he could continue you push him off of you but he wouldn't budge ... 

"Teddy ...please not now... I have to go.. If you continue to act like this every time were alone , I will have no choice but to quit" you said "Do you want me to quit?" You simply asked 

"Fine!" He said getting up.. "I won't do this anymore during working hours but I am going to fight for you off hours tell your little boy toy ..he have stiff competition for your heart. Teddy said as he walked towards to door unlocked it and open it .. He was met by 11 faces. 

"What?!" He yelled causing the boys of Big Bang and the ladies of 2ne1 along with Lydia to0 to jump. 

"Nothing oppa, nothing at all" said Bom 

as that was said everyone scurry off ...

You took your phone from the table and turn it on ... You notice a bunch of miss texts that you missed do to the phone being off. 

You txt  Kris letting him know that you're working and will call him once you are off...

--------

Your work day went by awkwardly quick, you avoid your boss at all cost. Always making excuses to get him this and that but giving it to people who past by his studio to hand it to him. You walked out and ready to get into your car when you saw a tall figure standing in the parking garage. You walk closer and you notice it was Seunghyun ...

"Yah, Bingu, what are you doing here just standing there like a stalker" you said as you walked up to him 

"Aish noona you scared me!" He said sounding surprise .

"me scared you," you laugh "shouldn't be the other way around ..." You said 

"Ani, noona can I ask you a question?" He said fiddling with his finger 

"Neh" 

"Are you and the kid from Exo really dating, I mean I thought it was fake but you said you actually want to give him a chance, so now your officially with him?" 

"Why?" 

Instead of answering you he quickly hug you tight. He mumble "because I like you too"