3

My Boss My Life

You tiptoed quietly and slowly as possible out of the hotel room. You had no idea why you were here, maybe you drank too much last night or what but all you know that you woke up with no other than a member of ExoM ...  You scrabble for your clothes and grab your phone and shoe. You look at your phone seeing 20 msgs and 20 missed calls. .... 10 from your boss and the other 10 from your friends... All you can say was " I am so dead" ... But before you could walk out quietly a pair of arms slip around your waist. 

"Babe, where are you going ?" The voice boom near your ear...

"" was all you can say....

FLASHBACK....

YOU, Anh, and D arrived at Kcon La on Aug 25 to celebrate your 29 bday. You were super excited since working for YG Gdragon managed to get you three VIP passes with all the backstage access to meet all of kpop idols.  You got to meet the Danny and Kevin from DFLA even though you only watch the show because of Kevin Shea who you thought as a very hilarious person.  

The weather was hot ..so you had on a short tear up jeans and a low v neck white tee pair off with some flip flops. You let down hair but the sun was shining down on you and your friends you put your hair in a messy bun. As you and your friends walked backstage to look for Gdragon ..you felt someone staring at you. You turn ... The only person you saw standing there was not just one but 4 pairs of eyes. 

"Yo, noona?!" You heard someone called for you 

"G?" You said 

"Noona, happy bday!!" Said Gdragon giving you a hug he looked behind and smiles at your friends. D was trying so hard not to go fan girlish like crazy. Where as Anh was just speechless and looks like she was about to faint. 

"Noona, are these two lovely beautiful ladies your friends?" He asked 

Breaking from the hug you nodded your head, you turn to your friends but instead of looking at them you see four men approaching you and Gdragon...

"Gdragon sunbaenim ..." The four greeted G and bowed

"Ah ExoM neh" he greeted them back ...

"Noona, this is your bday present" he whisper in my ears... "N oh Your boss is here too it's just right now he is with Danny Hyung" when you heard Teddy was here you went pale... " !" You said loud enough for Exo M and your friends to hear but only got a smirk from Gdragon. 

"ExoM, this is my noona, Kim Ari, today is her 29th bday." G introduce you to the four boys..

"ah ..happy bday Ari! My name is Kris, this is Luhan, Lay and Kai..he is part of K not M" Kris said pointing to Kai.

"Hello, oh this is Anh and D my best friends ..." You said .. 

The day went by fast the kpop idols did their little performance more like G own the whole stage ..the night came by and you were with G and Exo at the clubs. You had too much to drink and your head was spinning, "Damn u D" you mumble cursin your friend for giving you shots after shots. You work up not familiar with the room, your phone beeped again, you got up to check but felt a very strange warm object around your waist. You looked down and to your surprise "Kris?" You looked down you and him was stark on the bed ... '' you mentally curse at yourself .. Your phone beep again and instantly you groan knowing who it might be you picked up your clothes putting everything on and grab one of a large white button up shirt as you quietly tiptoed your way out f the room. You heard a voice boom next to your ear. 

"Babe, where are you going?" Kris husky morning voice greeted you 

"Shir" was all you could let out , he came up in front of you giving you a morning kiss on the lips. 

Before you could say anything the door swung open revealing another member of Exo ..  

"Gege, we're going to be la......" The person stop at mid sentence when he notice Kris wasnt alone .. "Jiejie..." 

"Hi Tao" you nervously laughed ... Suddenly your phone rang you looked at the called "Teddy" ... You looked at Kris then at Tao "Gotta go see you !!" You ran out of the door... 

"Babe!!" You hear Kris screamin after you but you couldn't care you knew what you had was a one night stand nothing more nothing less.. 

"Babe?" Asked Tao.. "Since when was Jiejie your BABE ? Huh GEge?" He looked at his other member who just stood there shirtless with a big grin on his face "Since last night" reply Kris