5

My Boss My Life

BREAKING HEADLINES AND BREAKING HEARTS 

That was the headlines of every news station, music stations, newspaper across the globe. You wanted to murder yourself before every exotics get a chance to kill you. Teddy got a call on his phone. He hung up and looked at you. 

"Sajangnim wants to see us" he said to you 

All you could do was nod and gulp... You walked out of the studio trailing behind your boss. Wen you both got to the door he knocked and went in, when you got there It was Sajangnim by himself .. 

"Have a seat the both of you" he said coldly 

"Ari have you seen and read the any newspaper or tv today?" He asked looking at you 

"Neh" you mutter 

"Now explained ...are you and Kris of Exo of SM Town dating?" He asked 

"No" 

"Then why is there a picture of you on his lap in the middle of a night club in LA making out for everyone to see if you two are not dating" 

"I was drunk, I had too much to drink, it was just a kiss" 

"Ari, if you haven't notice by now you're now in Korea we are more conserve than in America .. We have limits" 

"Im sorry sir ... " you mutter and then look at Teddy who was rubbing his temples 

"Sorry isn't enough for this I should fired you but .... I talked to Lee So Man and we came up with a plan" he said leaning forward 

"From today onward you and Kris from Exo are now a couple we will announce to every body of your relationship. Your secret relationship will no longer be a secret. Your 1 year relationship will be known to the world" 

"What?!" Yell Teddy out of nowhere .. "hyung isn't there a better excuse for this ... ?!" 

"Nope, Ari you pretend for an least another 6 months or so and afterward breakup if you want .. Later on today Kris will be coming by today to pick you up for a date ... You two will show all of Korea of how much you two love each other ..." Said Sajangnim 

You looked to Teddy for help but he mouth a sorry and got up. You bowed to Yg and trail behind Teddy again, while you was in the elevator Teddy press the stop button making the elevator abruptly stop at it tracks. He grab your wrist and push you against the elevator wall. 

"Why was you kissing him and not me that night?" He whisper in your right ear "If it was me I would've ..." He lightly kiss your neck 

"Teddy" you said softly only he can hear "Im sorry" 

He raise his head up.. He kiss your lips softly .. "It's funny how the prediction of the girls said that I might lose you one day... It's funny that it's today" 

You wanted to caress his cheeks ... But something stopped you so you could only whisper "it's only pretend afterwards you can have me if you still want me" 

"I will always want you..." With that said he kiss your lips again ..

Without you two knowing ... YG saw everything that went on in the elevator between you and Teddy. He knew you two had feelings for each other .. But didn't encourage any of you. 

_________

You walked in the conference room only to be met with Kris and his CEO. Kris had on a big grin where as you just smile softly at him. 

Yg and Lee So man give you an okay and a congratulation .....

"BaoBei" said Kris walking up to you and hug you 

"Hey" was all that came out ..

"So what do you want to do today?" He asked 

"Anything is fine ... It's pretty nice out today" you said looking up at Kris 

"Kris, Ari, we have booked you two a flight to Jeju Island for the Weekend ... Enjoy yourself" said Lee So Man 

"Weekend?" You sounded surprise "Sir, I thought it was just today" you looked at YG 

"yes, but since Kris got a break. We made it the weekend" he said "it's summer go enjoy the beach together" 

"Neh, thanks" you said and bowed you and Kris walked out hand in hand suddenly you stopped. "Kris, you know this is just all pretending right. After six months it's over" 

"I know but within this 6 months I will make you fall in love with me and there will be no more pretending on your part." He said kissing the side of your head "lets go pack so we can enjoy our vacation"