6

My Boss My Life

You and Kris arrived in your hotel. You notice that the two CEO only booked the both of you one room, with one bed. 

"Seriously" you said looking at the key card and then looking at the tall person standing beside you. 

All Kris could do was shrug and lifted up your and his weekend bag walking towards you two room together. 

Once in he place the bags in the corner of the bedroom. You flopped down on the king size bed ... "Finally a weekend vacation" he said in English 

"Im going to shower and change .." You said looking for your new set of clothing in you bag.

"May I join?" He asked ..

All you can do was give him a glare and he raised both of his hands in the air .. "Okay okay I get it the answer is no" 

After you shower you got dress in jeans shorts and a white tee your signature look. When you walked out you saw Kris laying in bed asleep. You thought to yourself he must be tired ..you sat on the edge of the bed to put some sunblock on your legs and arms. After you were done you nudge Kris but no response you nudge him again no response. So you took out a sticky note and a pen wrote down what you will be doing and left the room. 

As you were walking down the beachside near th hotel you and Kris were staying at...your phone rang. You saw the caller ID but hesitated to pick up especially when you replay the scene in the elevator with him. 

"Hello" you said 

"Hey" was all he could say 

"What's up?" You reply

"I heard you're on vacation AGAIN" he emphasize on the word vacation knowing you just came back from one and you are on another one. 

"It wasnt my choice, go ask you boss, he said it good for publicity" 

"yeah yeah so how are you and your boyfriend" he said sounding disappointed 

"Fake boyfriend" you corrected him 

"Lets just hope you don't actually fall for him because if you do where will I stand" 

You didn't know what to response to that so you stay quiet. All you could feel was your cheeks burning ... 

"Yah!! Are you still there???" He asked 

"Yes" you said 

"Sorry but I'm going to be blunt ... You're mine , only mines .... No one can take you away even this so call fake boyfriend of yours" he said in one breathe 

"Sorry boss but I'm going to be blunt too... I am not yours, I am my own person, I will only be in one relationship real or fake .. My heart will be open to whoever wants to be in it. While I am in this relationship I will stay true to this one man. I'm sorry..." You said and hung up without realizing that someone was trailing behind you listening to you the whole time, he heard the whole conversation ... All he could do was smile like an idiot. 

When you turn around you were shocked when you saw Kris standing there smiling from ear to ear ...

"How long have you been following me ?" You asked 

"Since you picked up the phone call" he reply "I love you BaoBei" 

"How can you love me when you barely know me?" You said 

"okay I don't but I will eventually love you and you will eventually love me within this 6 months." He said he took your hand into his and walked along the beach. 

"I will always be by you side, I will also only have you in my heart, I will not linger away from you" he said when he stop and stood in front of you. He tilt you head up enough for your lips to touch his. You weren't short yourself standing at 5'10 all you have to do was tiptoed. At first you froze towards the kiss but within a few seconds you felt a spark so you gave in. You mentally hit yourself because the kiss with Teddy and the kiss with Kris both made you feel like you were on a cloud. 

*flash* *flash* you heard shutters of camera clicking ... You broke the kiss and look over Kris shoulders .. You look to your right and you saw everybody around you with their camera phones out. 

"Great, more headlines tomorrow" you mumble