Dance battle

Fate or just a mistake?
So this weekend was one of my favorite  moments in my life.. First, my bestfriend Kai coming to Korea and living with me, plus going to the same school.. Damn, was he trying to give a heart attack? Well, he did, thank god, I didn't die.. Then another good thing, my dad and I hung out. As a daughter and father bonding, not a business meeting or those other crap... Eh I don't care.. .
 
Okay so today is a Monday, school day.
 
. I hate school, just kidding, I actually find school fun.. Cause the sports, teammates, clubs, friends, and recss or break time...Haha <---- favorite part of school.. 
 
School is like a song you set for repeat cause you like to listen to that song, but when talking about school, you get sick of doing the same things everyday.. So you tend to do something new everyday and it works sometimes... 
 
Thank god, school was over.... I didn't have practice that day.. 
 
So Kai invited me to go with him to the club he is deciding to join... 
 
I look at the sign.... "dance class?" I said looking at Kai.. But in another part of me, I am screaming, first I love to dance, second I can express myself through dancing.. 
 
"yeah, I love to dance and so do you.. " he walks in the class
 
"yes I do..but you know i can't dance infront of people " I followed him inside
 
We both walked in, from the doorway, I could hear music, with a nice beat, and then I could feel my body trying to move with the beat.. I see other students dancing, they all look so cool... Dancing so freely and without fear.. I hope I can be like that.. I wish... 
 
Kai talks to their leader, a tall dude who can move his tall body with the beat.. He's cool.. 
 
I sat down in the corner and watch the others dance.. 
 
I watch them dance, I wanted to dance too, but I couldnt.. Kai was also dancing, he moves his body so freely, this is one reason, I like Kai, he's my bestfriend. And I'm like he's biggest fan.. Whatever he does, he's always good at it.. 
 
Then a dance battle begins, loud music playing.. One by one, they start calling each other.. They're all showing their skills..but dance battles are always fun.. I have never been in one but I've watched kai so yeah... In my opinion, they all have skills..
 
Then Kai looked at their leader and provoked him with his dancing skills.. He's calling him out.. 
kai6.gif
tumblr_m9pftkJXyA1qbp29d.gif
 
"Omo!" I said covering my mouth... I know Kai will win.. Probably. This guy they call leader is good too..
 
Kai finished dancing and it was other guys turn.. The leader moves his body with the beat.. So freely and he pops his body.. "So cool" I said watching him dance..
20101102_seoulbeats_taecyeon2.gif(sorry i couldnt find any good dancing gif of taec..this gif is y
though)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So you like this chapter? I like dance battles and I hope you do too... Please subscribe to this story.. I really need more subscribers.. Or why should I continue writing if no one likes or read my story.. Please silent readers, make a AFF PROFILE.. It hurts a lot of us that you are reading our stories but not saying anything.. Sorry, but I'm not trying to be offend you or anything...
2mza1qp.jpgTaec cute/horrible dancing..haha jay agrees
Please don't hate on me for saying this.
863c27ecd73c.gif