Skinship

Fate or just a mistake?

 

So today is the day to show our chereography to the team for each couple dance..
 
June and Kai starts dancing to their cute song BAP CRASH. Its a very cute song and they did a good job..
they finished dancing.
 
"kiyeowo Kai, it's great, June you were great too." I said and applaud my best friend
 
"thanks angel, I can't wait for your dance..Kai said.. June bows 
 
"haha me too, I can't wait for you to see mine" I said 
 
"well that's great" they both sat backdown 
 
Rikki and yongguk's turn to show us.. Their hip-hop song was vixx on and on. 
They looked charismatic with what they are both wearing.. They both looked more cool when they started dancing.. Their dance was great and the song also... 
 
From both couples, they did great.. I hope taec and I can do well and hope the others will like it... 
 
So the song starts... Taec and I starts dancing to the song "troublemaker" by Hyung and hyunseung.. Well we copied the same chereography but put our twist in it...  The moves gets ier as the song goes on.. This type of dance I have a hard time.. The kiss scene is coming up, and we did the fake kiss successfully..
 
I can hear everyone gasping.. 
"wahh, angel" I can hear Kai saying that. Haha
 
The song finishes with a signature move of me back hugging taecyeon..  
 
Everyone claps... 
 
"was that a real kiss?" June asked
"aniyeo" I said
 
"jinja? That looked real, great job" she said praising me
 
I bowed "thanks, you did too" *smiles* 
 
the couple dance turned out great.. Everyone like each dance.. Now were practicing our group dance.. At first, people were not sync and lot of mistakes were made.. But as the week goes, the better the dance.. Practice everyday till the performance
 
1 week later
 
The fundraising event is today... We will be performing a group and couple dance... We're all pretty excited and nervous about this..  The group dance is the opening for the fundraising event.. The couple dance is at the ending part..
 
So we were next to perform... Everybody is nervous and we hear our group name being called on stage so this is our time to shine and to be known in school not as cool people who dance but the people who worked hard to be on stage. 
 
We all go on stage and go to our starting poses.. The light were turn off,
It's part of the effect for our dance.. The music plays and we started dancing... Then lights play with the beat of the song... Everyone is doing good, I see the audience reactions.. It's okay. 
 
Our performance is finished and we received a standing ovation.... The lights turn back off and we got off the stage.. 
 
"all you guys were great" taecyeon praised everyone.. 
 
The performance turned out well.. And the couple dance is what i'm worried about... 
 
The couples changed into their outfits. June/kai had cute colorful outifs and yongguk/rikki were wearing black, dark kind outfits.. Their eyeliners matched too... Taec is wearing a suit and I'm wearing this red tight dress. The team voted for our outfits and I ended up with a dress... 
 
The fudraising event was doing great.. It's going to end soon and the couple dance is next.... 
 
"Thank you for coming to our fundraising event, we hope to see you next year.. And please enjoy this performance" the announcer said and it's our turn.. 
 
6 of us gets on stage, June/Kai were in our left side, yongguk/rikki on our right side, taec and I were placed in the center. More pressure on us.. 
 
The music plays and the 3 couples danced in sync, then lights dimmed and the light was focusing on June/Kai couple... BAP CRASH comes on and they started dancing... In a matter of time, they finished and it was our turn.. The lights also focus on us...  The song comes on, and our expressions are suppose to be y, I tried my best on that.. The kiss scene is coming up. I don't know for what reason that we kissed, suppose to be on the cheeks , but it ended up in the lips.. I was shocked, but I didn't show it cause the performance must go on.. Taec was also shocked... We both danced until our turn song ended with the ending of me giving taec a back hug.. Yongguk/rikki did their dance and finished..  
 
Loud claps filled the place.. We got off the stage 
 
"great job to the 4 of you" taecyeon said to the other couples.. 
 
"eh hey, we thought it will be a fake kiss, that one was real" Kai tease taec 
 
Taec got quiet... 
 
"hajima jongin, don't talk about it, well great job guys, I'll be leaving first" I bowed and left 
 
"Nae, I'll see at home" he said to angel as turn to taec "taec Hyung, what happened on stage?" 
 
"I don't know too. I'll see you guys at practice tomorrow" he said and left
 
"nae!" Everyone bows back... 
 
He walks outside and sees angel sitting down alone... He was hesitating whether to go to her or not.... 
 
He finally made up his mind and walk towards her
 
Did you guys enjoy reading this chapter? Why do you think taecyeon kissed her or was it angel who did? Haha well if you want to know, read the next chapter... :)