A new beginning

Fate or just a mistake?

 

I arrived in Seoul, South Korea a week ago. Freedom for a week without hearing about my dad telling me to not make any trouble or else it will hurt his companies reputation. It's not like I would do something really bad. I'm just a simple girl, who gets excited when I talk to my mom, she is my best friend, sadly, she amd my dad divorce when I was 5, but they are both in good terms with each other... And another thing that makes me happy is food. I couldn't live without food.. 
 
Then I heard a knock on my door, and my door opens....
"Ms. Park? You're going to your new school today, please take a shower and get change, breakfast is ready downstairs, will be waiting for you. Don't take too long or you will be late for school" as one of the maids said.
 
I smiled and said, "Nae, ill be down in 30 minutes" 
 
She smiled and left...
 
I wasn't the girl who would take the time, to put makeup and wear girly clothes.
I quickly took a shower and changed into my skinny jeans and a t-shirt. Like what I always wear back in America. 
 
I walk downstairs and eat my breakfast.
 
"Thanks unnies for the breakfast, ill see you guys when I get home" I smiled and grab my bag, and walked out the door. 
 
I treat the maids and the people around my house as they were my family, they're nice to me, I respect them very much. 
 
I grabbed my car key, the car that my dad bought me a week ago when I arrived here in Korea.... A purple car, i love this car!!!
 
2011-Lumma-Design-BMW-7-Series-purple.jp
 
I drives off and head to school...
 
School starts today, new school, new people. I'm not the person who likes to talk to people and make a lot of friends. I'm not very social, I'm always the quiet girl. In my opinion, but my friends back in America always tells me that I'm talkative. Back in Korea, it feels different, I wanna make new friends but I don't know how to... I feel excited and nervous at the same time going to a new school, but I hope it's a good school with great people or a bunch of jerks. Well will see..
 
I arrive at school and park my car at the parking lot. I look around, it's a big school with girls in their uniform, I saw girls wearing a skirt, 
"What the heck, I have to wear that? " 
I have never wore a skirt in like never.. And I had to wear that....... What is this?
School_Girl_Kim_Ha_Eum1.jpg
 
I walked in the office and they gave me the uniforms I saw earlier.. I look at and I had to wear it for school, I had no choice.. I went to the girls bathroom and changed into the uniform... The top looks nice but the bottom, I hate it...
 
I walked out from the bathroom, I see some students looking at me and whispering to their friends..
 
Well Hello there, this is why I hate being the new student...I sighed. And head to my first class..
 
Walked in my first period class. I saw an empty seat in the back so I quickly sat on that empty chair when the teacher walked in...
 
"Everyone, take your seat, we have a new student from America, can you please introduce yourself to the class? She said and looked at me...
 
Oh no...... I stand up and walked infront.. I began to introduce myself... When a group of people came in the class late interrupting me..
 
"You guys are late, please take your seat, himchan and the rest of you...I'm sorry, please continue on " the teacher said ..
 
 They all seated. And I continued....
 
"Anyeonghaseyo, my name is Angel Park, I'm 16 years old, I'm from America. I hope we become good friends and ill get to know all of you. Nice to meet all of you. " I bowed and went back to my seat.
 
"Thanks Angel, now class please be nice to her" the teacher said and she began to talk about the class
 
The class was fun, the teacher was nice and the students were friendly, no one bothered me. Phew... That's a relief...
 
It was lunch. So I went to get food and I sat down an empty table..
 
sitting_alone_by_rocktopus64-d32e66t.jpg
then a group of people approaching the table I was at. 
 
Uh-oh, here comes trouble.. Maybe, I hope not..