Kiss?

Fate or just a mistake?

 

I look at the board again to see if I misread the board but I was right. It says that today's lesson is kissing.. I sat down... 
 
The teacher explains what lesson is about 
"so in every drama or movie, there's always a kiss scene between two people.. But sometimes those kiss are fabricated meaning they are fake... Today we are learning different techniques to make a kiss looks realistic but were all faking it... " 
 
"oh" everyone nods 
 
"the amount of girls and boys in this class is equal, so we'll assign all of you with a partner.. " she said picking a two names from the boy and girl basket.. The first two names were called..  "jongsuk and angel" 
 
Jinja? Out of all people. Haha but he's better than the other guys in the class.. And I feel comfortable with him... Maybe this can help with the couple dance with taecyeon, the kiss scene.. 
 
"so you're my kissing partner" jongsuk said laughing 
 
"Fake kissing partner" I said to him
 
The rest of the names were called and everyone was partnered up with someone..
 
"okay so what's the common kiss scene for a drama?" the teacher asked
 
Jongsuk raises his hand " you tilt you head and certain angle of the camera will make you look like you're kissing or a little peck on the lips" 
 
"great job jongsuk, those are the most used.. But it all depends on the director" 
 
He smiles "yeah and sometimes the director will assign you an intense kiss scene.. " he laughs 
 
"you're right, so this week we will be learning about stage kiss. Today, I'll give you a play and you two will perform it next week infront of everyone.. So what we learn this week, apply it to the play.: got that everyone?" 
 
"Nae" everyone nods 
 
The teacher passed the plays around. 
 
The play that we got was an accidentical kiss/ one kiss the other.... 
 
I was like O_o really? How am I going to do that... "ah jinja?" *sighs* 
 
Jongsuk laughs "don't worry, will do great.. How should we do this?" 
 
"I don't know.. We can figure something out " giving myself some hope..
 
He nods..
 
Few minutes passed...... 
 
Jongsuk got an idea.. "okay so how about a peck?" he laughs 
 
Fake laugh "thats funny, another idea.." 
 
"Nae araso, how about try kissing near my lips, then I'll turn to an angle, it makes it look real" he said 
 
I look at him "really? This is hard.. Is that all that we can do? I don't think I can do that" 
 
"ah miahn. " 
 
"it's not your fault.. I'll think about it," 
 
He nods.. 
 
The rest of the class was practicing on their own plays.. Well, I'm trying hard to practice.. I get it what where trying to do but I can't do the kissing part.. I just can't. It will be a long day of class.. Uhhhh.... -_- not a happy camper.
 
Thank god, acting class just finished.. Time for dance practice.. 
 
Taecyeon and I has been practicing really hard for the couple dance... The kissing part we don't seem to get.. How did Hyung and hyunseung make their kiss look so real.. I'm so frustrated... One more week till the performance...
 
Kiss? Haha thanks for reading.. Did you like this chapter? Will she able to fake the kiss with jongsuk or taecyeon? Well anticipate the next chapter ;)