My heart is saying

Fate or just a mistake?

 

 
We arrived.. Then I realized that I am standing infront of the namsan tower... 
 
"oh that is beautiful" I said looking at the building
 
"like you" taecyeon making cheesy jokes
 
It made me shivers "hajima, so cheesy " I said to him
 
He laughs 
 
"why are we here?" I asked him
 
He was a bit hesitating before he could answer my question. "well... I. I thought you didn't visit this place yet.. " 
 
" we'll I did, I had bad memories here." I looked down
 
"sorry. But what happen? ..umm never mind. " 
 
"nah it's okay.. But this place is where my dad left my mom.. " 
 
"oh sorry angel." 
 
"it's alright taec, but what's the real reason you brought me here??" 
 
"ummm.." 
 
"should we go for a walk??" I asked him 
 
"angel wait, I. Brought you here because I. I ... Like you." he finally confessed 
 
I looked at him straight in the face. "you're not joking right??? "
 
"Ani. I really like you.. " 
 
"umm how do you want me to respond to that??" 
 
"don't reject me now, please give me a chance.... You can give me a reply when you're ready.." 
 
Angel nodded.. "can you drop me home now??" 
 
"yeah I'll drop you home." taec drive angel home. The whole car ride was awkward with silence from the two of them.. 
 
Angel got home and she jump to her bed and thought about what taec just did.. 
 
" ottokae??? What should I say to him?? What is my heart is saying? I don't want to break his heart.. I don't know what to do.." she said talking to her bear. 
 
1 week pass, awkward and finally angel made up her mind.. 
 
She texted taec to meet her at school.. 
 
Angel waits for taec at the bench. He comes and sit next to her.. She looks at him "taec, I've made my decision. Whatever it is, please accept it and still be friends no matter what. I.. I.. I will have to say no.. My heart tells me not to go that direction yet.. It tells me to go to another direction. I'm sorry.. Someone else has my heart right now.. I'm really sorry." 
 
Taec accepted her decision, but his heart is broken for the time being.. 
 
"if my heart tells me to go to your way, gladly accept and never let me go" was the last words angel said to taec before leaving him.. 
 
Taec sat there for hours, not doing anything. The rain starts pouring, taec sat there in the rain. Thinking about what angel said... Who is she talking about?? Which direction her heart is saying to go?? 
 
 
Sorry for not posting the chapters lately... Had been busy with school work.. There's a lot of it.. I hate homework.. Did you like this chapter?? What do you think would happen next chapter??? Comment below if you have any ideas..