Chapter two;

You're getting married ♡

 

Horrible update. :/ I'm sick. 
 
It was a cold morning in Seoul and chanhee was wide awake looking like a mess, in the basement with a vodka in hand. He sighed and looked at his face in the mirror. "Aish.. You look like a mess." He cleaned up his mess and took out his phone, only finding missed calls from his fiancé. Which was weird, Jonghyun would never call chanhee.. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pan coming from his chest. "Must be the vodka I franked last night.." 
 
He quickly went up to his room to change and get ready for the day, he had to meet with his fiancé today. But he felt like something was urging him to meet with the latter earlier than usual, so he went to Jonghyun's place which was 2 blocks away from his. His heart was beating faster.."what was that phone call all about..?" He sighs and his mind drifted off to the swing. He sees two lovers both male, one was pushing the other and he found It quite sweet. "Ah.. I wish someday, I get to do that, and be young forever with my lover." 
 
He didn't notice he was at Jonghyun's  house until he saw a couple of guards,calling out his name. He knew then, it was the choi's place. Jonghyun's place was exactly like his, just a tad bigger. He smiled and bowed to them politely, and Jonghyun's parents welcomed him, with a suspicious look on their face. "Ah.. Today must be the first date you two are having, channie". Jonghyun's mother smiled, and he only nodded as a respond. "Neh umma, it will be." Turning his head he saw Jonghyun's face and he sighed. He himself knows the poor boy was just set up with him, he doesn't have feelings for the boy.. Since they only met, yesterday and he sure knows Jonghyun was in love with someone else. 
 
Chanhee Pov;
"You're here early?" He shook his head, "Yes..you got a problem with that?" I asked. I saw a small smirk, forming his lips and he shrugged. We walked out their house and my heart started to pound faster, "what's wrong with me.." Jonghyun's head titled, and he answered. "I don't know..." He adds a mysterious chuckle. "Aish.. You heard that?" You're kinda stupid." He replied. "You're kind of an arrogant boy." He walked faster leaving me behind,  "This is going to be a fun date." I saw him approach a girl, and it was the exact same girl, I saw yesterday he was with. My footsteps stops instantly and my heart was breaking and I felt like I was choking. I don't know why I was like this, I passed them.. "So much for a good date." I made sure he heard that, again as my voice raised, and he was still not looking at me. Why do I even try..? I hated this boy. I walked down the coffee shop and bought myself a bubble tea and some dumplings. "Great.." I huffed when I saw them coming in, and the girl was laughing like a hyaena. "Ugh, why is she here?" I heard my bestfriend's voice and suddenly my heart felt better. "Hey, Byung." He smiled, and nods, "hey channie, you're here by yourself?" I nodded. "But.. Isn't he suppose to be with you?" he points at his cousin and his face looked worried, "Yeah.. He was but.. I guess.. He chose that girl, over me." 
 
Byunghun Pov; 
When I saw chanhee's face from the glass window, I know automatically he wasn't feeling good, I approached him inside the coffee shop and sat down on the opposite chair, he looked at me and smiled. God if only, he was mine I thought. I blinked and saw my evil cousin with his girlfriend Sohyun, and I couldn't help but feel more annoyed at how e stares at her eyes. It's like he's deeply in love. My face was looking like I was about to puke, changjo leans in and closes the gap between them, and he gave her a kiss. Scratching my head I looked at chanhee, who was looking at them hurt.
 
Chanhee Pov; 
"You know if dad didn't say anyone about this marriage I would still be out there playing around with girls every night Byung." I looked at my bestfriend who was glaring at his cousin, he snapped back into reality and smirked. "He thinks, he can play around with you channie.. But you know, two can play that game." He cocked his brow and pulled me out of the coffee shop like he was in a hurry. "Yah.. Where are you taking me?" He looked at me and smiled, "It's time to meet old friends Chunji." I frozed.. He never called me that ever again. Ever since the accident.. 
 
*cries * I'm sick and , this is horrible and I started to draw again ; u ; can you Guys give me suggestions?