Chapter eight;

You're getting married ♡

This will be really quick * {updated 11O813} 

 

"jonghyun--ah.." Chanhee whispers.. 

everything was peaceful, when the two boys fell asleep together. They felt happy, and loved each other. It was only 3 in the morning however, that..that, night has turned the complete opposite. There were loud noises coming from downstairs that made jonghyun and chanhee shiver. As if someone was about to kill them,both. Chanhee was panicking while jonghyun just tried his best to calm his fiancée. 'I know someone is here..' Chanhee whipers, 'Aniya.. You're imaging things.' Jonghyun added. The thing that bothered both, the most was why no one else went down on the living room to check. They seem to be sleeping quite well, where they being pranked? Jonghyun grabbed chanhee's hands tightly as he lets the older follow him from behind. They were checking clues as to why there were noises from the living when in fact no one was there in the first place.  Jonghyun tried to tell chanhee, that they should go back to sleep, it was just chanhee's illusion. The boy won't budge, he was just eyeing jonghyun and was about to really,cry.  Jonghyun had hugged the boy tighter whispering sweet words , when the lights flickered. It was flickering nonstop. Jonghyun was scared..he didn't want to admit it, but he was. Chanhee looked up to see his fiancé, he looked like he's seen a ghost. Everything went dark again and finally, jonghyun had it. 'You don't scare the both of us' he says. But there were jut silence around the room. No one spoke.. Not even chanhee, when jonghyun looked down. Chanhee wasn't around anymore.. 

"Jonghyun.." Another voice, was calling him. He looked around again and saw no one. 'You gotta be kidding me..Yah! Hakyeon. ' jonghyun practically pranced around the living room opening the lights and finally he realized he was now alone in the house. "What happened to chanhee..?" He thought. He kept looking around, he was alone. Running back and forth from upstairs to downstairs. No answer.. 

Jonghyun felt a tap on his shoulder just when he turned around, he screamed. 

Jonghyun woke up in a very terrible dream, he was sweating and chanhee was laughing at him. He was right in front of everyone.. He felt strong eye contact with everyone else and he grabbed a pillow and whipped it on his fiance's face. "Yah! You're mean." He pouted, and chanhee just hugged the younger. 'Mian, baby. Sometimes you just gotta admit that, you're scared of being alone.. And quit being stubborn.' Chanhee added. 

He felt another tapped on his shoulder and he quickly turned around to see Baro and Hakyeon in a mask, that was covered in red. Jonghyun screamed like a girl and everyone laughed. 

 

Soidk bye