Chapter One;

You're getting married ♡

Yay for update in this fanfic! :)

Jonghyun Pov; 

I woke up from the chirping of the birds outside my window. "! Will you ers shut up?" I groaned when my servants delivered my clothes for the day and my breakfast. As usual, it was milk, cinnamon bun and my peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I love these things, they keep me excited for the day. Ah! Today is my 19th birthday and also my competition for taekwando. I was getting ready until I heard my mom's chirping outside from my bedroom. "Jonghyun-ah~ hurry darling I have something to tell you~" hearing this I don't  know exactly what to feel but I felt like it wasn't good news at all. I walked out with my shirt button up and my uniform, I bowed my head showing respect from my dad and my mom. "Annyeong umma, appa~" I smiled and my cousin was there. "Hey bro! What are you doing here back in Korea? I beamed when I said that it showed how excited I am. He smiled and told me, "uncle will tell you kiddo." I shrugged and looked at my dad, "so.. What is this announcement y'all are talking about?" They looked a me with sparkles in their eyes; now that was even weirder. My mom's voice shrieked when she said "changie~ ah you're getting married ! " I looked at them and my cousin he was shaking his head. "W..what are you guys even saying ing marriage?!" My father looked at me in disbelief , "language Jonghyun. " 

I shook my head and walked out the room, not bothering to hitch a ride from my bodyguards.  I ran and I ran Until I hit a wall post. "God damn it! I can't get married! " when someone's  voice crept in my ear, making me shiver. " you know -- you need that marriage. " I looked at my cousin and I was disgusted, "damn. What are you even doing here you little ." He grin, " common you'll like him. " 

My eyes even got wider. " HIM?! You're telling me I'm getting married to a guy?" He only nodded and skipped to school, I was there and I saw a blonde boy looking so down. The boy looked like a girl and I called him, "hey blonde boy!" He didn't respond to me I tapped him. "Hey why are you still not talking to me? ( changjo was speaking in korean) he looked at him and shook his head.. "Uh English? " Jonghyun shook his head a yes, "oh so you speak English. I never saw you here. Where do you come from? The blonde boy looked at  me with a smile. It was so angelic, for a second I thought he really was a girl. " oh I'm from America", he nodded.  I smiled in response , "ah.. Really? That's good. " h tiled his head, and asked " your English is so good I guess you weren't born here?" I nodded " yeah I was  Born in Australia, his smile got wider " wow really me too!" He beamed and I chuckled, "wow this is cool." I was walking towards school noticing he was following me. "Uh.. You don't have school? " he nodded a yes, " Ani.. I do. " his korean is so cute. "Oh, you do .. here? " I pointed at my school, he jumped "Yes!" 

Then I saw my cousin coming close to us, "So, bro you've met him, that was easy." I looked at him and the blonde boy as I tilted my head.. Silence filled over our sorroundings. "WHAT?!" He flashes a cute grin, "this is my bestfriend byunghun and I'm chanhee ~ " he flashes me another sweet smile of his, I ignored it and walked away, his hand touched mine and my heart was fluttering . "God.. What is yourproblem Jonghyun, you're not ing gay." I shook it off and looked at him, " I know who you are." 

Chanhee Pov; 

when we arrived at the school building I saw my new friend's face' smile fading I was starting to he a weird feeling. Then my bestfriend byunghun came and I was overjoyed at to what I saw. He approached the young boy, insure was a year younger than both of us and he spoke to him. " I see you met him already.. That's great!" So I was still pondering as to what Byung meant and it hit me. This boy was going to be my husband. He doesn't look that bad at all. I started to act normal am introduced myself and after doing so. He was mean to me like his attitude changed 360 degrees. He walked away... 

I'm  starting to get a bad feeling about our marriage already and my bestfriend just hugged me, "He'll soften up. I promise.." I gave him a reassuring smile and nodded, "Yeah, I hope he will." My voice faded t showed how hurt I was.. I kept walking and walkin not sure where to go.. Until I saw him there with a girl, holding her hand, I suddenly felt jealous. Why.. Was he holding some other girl's hand and not mine I thought? Aish. Snap out of it chanhee, you're a man. A ing man, you can't soften up for a dude. I walked away and I knew he was looking at my direction because I was making sure to leave loud footsteps. 

No Pov; 

The door rang and rang until a tall boy  with fish lips answered the door, it was Daniel.He was grinning at the brunette boy "hey byunghun , why do you look so sad? "Byunghun entered the room and slumps on the couch, he tilted his head and closed the door heading to where byunghun was. "So im getting the silent treatment?" "No." Byunghun responded coldly. "Okay then.." A few minutes after byunghun was flaming hot. His voice has gotten firm, "What does chanhee see in him ? " he asked Daniel and Daniel didn't respond. "Yah ahn Daniel !" He shouted, "I don't know maybe he liked Jonghyun before." 

Silence filled the room again as it was getting dark, byunghun was drunk and so was Niel, byunghun passed out on the couch and Niel on the floor that night three boy's hearts were broken. Not two, but three.