Chapter 30

Destined To Love You
After everyone's done with showering and had gathered in the living room, Yuri announced her plan of having a game to decide which couple have to prepare breakfast for tomorrow.
 
"Alright people, let's group ourselves into the girls and the boys group. Then we will play the mando game and the loser of each team will have to participate in the twister game to see which couple will make breakfast for us. If the female and the male loser happens to be a couple, then it is settled that they will make the breakfast, do you understand?" Yuri explained.
 
"Neh! But... How does the mando game goes about?" Jonghyun asked.
 
"Ok, I'll show you how the game is played. Yoona, Sooyoung, let's show the boys how it's being played."
 
"Ok!"
 
"Let's start the game with Yoona, then Sooyoung then Yuri. Mandu, mandu, mandu, mandu, mandu, mandu, 5. If can either open your hand or close it, and if the number of fingers add up to the number mentioned, then the person who shouted the number can leave the game and it continues until the last person. So.. Is it clear now?"
 
"Ahhh... So that's how the game goes about. Now I understand. Thanks for the demonstration!" Jonghyun thanked Yuri for the detailed explanation.
 
"Let's split into two groups and start the game!"
 
"Neh!"
 
So the games began, and they were so excited and didn't realised that they were shouting.
 
"MANDU MANDU MANDU MANDU MANDU MANDU 30!" Seohyun shouted and counted that there were indeed 6 hands that were opened.
 
"Yeah! I won! Unnies, fighting! I can skip making breakfast!" Seohyun gloated.
 
"Don't be too sure, what if Yonghwa loses the game? I'll be sure to laugh if that happens." Sooyoung said.
 
"No worries unnie, I'm sure Yong will win the game as well. Now if you may, I'll go over to cheer for him." 
 
Seohyun went over to where the guys were having their game and cheered for Yonghwa. 
 
"Fighting Yong!"
 
"Ohh.. You won already?"
 
"Yups, I was lucky! Show them your power, woori namchin!"
 
"YA! Stop your lovely dovey acts and let us continue!" Jungshin yelled.
 
"You're just jealous hyunnie came over to cheer for me!" Yonghwa stuck out his tongue and did a merong before continuing his game.
 
After giving Yonghwa his cheer, Seohyun returned back to the girls to see who's winning and who's left in the game.
 
"Argh! I can't believe my luck! Now it's down to you and me!" 
 
"Yea, bring it on! Shortie!" 
 
"What's your problem giant?! Itching for a beating?" 
 
"Hyoyeon and Sooyoung unnie, stop the name calling and please proceed the game." Yoona nagged.
 
"Alright, I'll start first since I'm older!" 
 
"Alright loser, you can start first."
 
"Just you wait! I'm gonna win this and you'll get it from me."
 
"Bring it on!"
 
"MANDU X6, 5"
 
"Haha! Now it's my turn!" 
 
"MANDU X6, 0!" Sooyoung shouted and jumped around in joy when she realised she had won the game.
 
"Now now... Hyoyeon's the loser in the game, let's see who's the loser in the guys team." Taeyeon said.
 
The girls went over to the guys and asked for the results.
 
"Ah haha! You'll never expect the results!" Jungshin laughed.
 
"Wae? Who lost?" Sunny asked, "don't tell me it's hyukkie?"
 
"Nope, it's not me. It's the one that got cheered on just now." Minhyuk answered.
 
"Jinjja?!" Seohyun asked.
 
"Ahh... Neh, mianhe" Yonghwa bowed his head down and whispered.
 
"Jungshin chingu, don't be too happy laughing at yong's misfortune." 
 
"Wae? Why can't I?" Jungshin sneered.
 
"It's because I lost the game as well, you babo!" Hyoyeon chided Jungshin.
 
"WHAT?! I did so well so that we can laze in bed and enjoy breakfast, now you have to tell me we have to prepare breakfast for everyone?!" 
 
"It's not like I wanted that! And anyway, we still have one round of game to determine who's gonna prepare the breakfast."
 
"Yes, Jungshin relax, there one more round of game for the 2 couples that lost the game. Taengu, can you please help me bring out the twister mat?" Yuri the game master comforted.
 
"Neh!"
 
"I assume you've played or at least know how this game is being played right? Or do you need me to explain?"
 
"Neh, we know how this game works."
 
"Judging from this, I would say Hyoyeon and Jungshin would easily win it." Jessica said.
 
"Wae? Why Sica unnie wouldn't think that Yong and I would win?"
 
"Because this game involves lots of skinship and looking at how thick skinned that couple is, you're bound to lose." Tiffany analyzed.
 
"But they may lose their balance and fall, right?"
 
"You can only pray for that to happen then maknae." Sunny sighed and pitied the yongseo couple.
 
Once the mat was set, Yuri took out the spinning board and the 4 players got ready in groups of 2, each standing at the opposite and on the circles nearest to the twister word.
 
"Let's begin!" Yuri spun the spinner and called out, "right hand blue."
 
Immediately the 4 of them reached for the blue circle and they managed to balance and no one went for the same blue circle."
 
"Saved! Next, left foot red."
 
"Hyun, you can have the second circle while I'll get the third." Yonghwa whispered.
 
"Nah, watch what I'll do. Keke"
 
Seohyun stretched her left leg and went for the red circle nearest to Hyoyeon. 
 
"Ohh hoo, nice one maknae! I can see what you're doing!" Yoona cheered.
 
Understanding what Seohyun's trying to do, Yonghwa also stretched himself and went for the furthest circle beside Seohyun's.
 
"Now now, evil yongseo couple is trying make us fall, shin, show them what we've got!" 
 
Hyoyeon and Jungshin both stretched their legs and since Jungshin's leg is longer, he went for the circle furthest from him and left Hyoyeon a circle that isn't too difficult for her to reach.
 
"Next, left foot green."
 
"Woo... My oh my... That is challenging, let's see if anyone will fall and get eliminated." Sooyoung said.
 
Yonghwa went for the free circle nearest to Seohyun as he couldn't stretch any further while Seohyun went for the one beside Yonghwa. But due to the movement, they were very close in contact, like chest to chest contact. 
 
Due to the close proximity, Seohyun couldn't help but blush.
 
"I'm sorry for the awkward position but I don't think I could stretch my leg any further." Yonghwa apologised.
 
"It's ok, it's a game anyway. At least I'm not facing Jungshin."
 
"If that happens, I'd rather you give up and we'll make breakfast tomorrow."
 
"What do we have here.... A blushing maknae and a flushing red Yonghwa." Taeyeon teased.
 
"Ani... I'm not blushing.. It's just that the game is energy consuming thus I'm feeling hot." Seohyun defended.
 
"Maknae ah... You do remember that you're bad in telling lies right? We can easily see through your lie." Jessica laughed,
 
Hyoyeon and Jungshin both stretched and barely managed to balance, and while Yuri was about to spin the spinner, the clumsy Jungshin fell and bumped into Yongseo couple.
 
Seohyun fell onto Yonghwa's body and due to the impact, she ended up kissing Yonghwa on the lips.
 
"Wow!! What a nice show maknae! I didn't know you were that eager! You should just tell us and we'll allow you to sleep with Yonghwa tonight." Sunny teased.
 
After realising what had happened, Seohyun push herself up and helped Yonghwa in standing up as well.
 
"I'm conceit defeat and I love maknae's show for us!" Hyoyeon joined in the teasing.
 
"I... I... It's all your fault Jungshin! If only you didn't push me!"
 
"Well.. I lost my balace and I didn't mean to, but as I can see... Someone seems to be enjoying it..."
 
"What.. I.. I'm not." Yonghwa stuttered.
 
"Haha hyung! Admit it, you love what had just happened and wouldn't mind that happening again right?" 
 
"Aish! Anyway.. Since you fell. The both of you will have to make breakfast for us all tomorrow!"
 
"Changing topics doesn't work, Yonghwa." Nickhun goaded. 
 
"Does Jungshin even know how to cook? Hyo unnie's culinary skill isn't too good..." Seohyun attempted in changing the topic as well.
 
"Ya Seo Joo Hyun! Are you itching for a beating? I'll be glad to give you one later on!"
 
"Ehhm... Unnie, I'm just stating the fact... I don't want us to have food poisoning and couldn't turn up for work on Monday."
 
"Alright, since I've not done this for a long time, I volunteer to make us breakfast tomorrow." Taeyeon said And the girls started cheering.
 
"I miss your cooking taeng! Love you lots!!" Tiffany exclaimed and planted a kiss onto taeyeon's cheek.
 
"Ya! Byunfany, stop harassing my yeochin!" Leeteuk warned.
 
"Gomawo taeng!" Sunny thanked and kissed Taeyeon as well.
 
"Ya! You girls better stop that or else I'm not going to let taetae cook for you!" 
 
"Deh, deh haraboji! You're so naggy! Once again, taengu save us all from hyo's poisoning! Hooray!" Yuri applauded.
 
"But unnie.. Why did you only volunteer after the games?" Seohyun asked.
 
"I'm glad I did that, if not, I would have missed an exciting and daring show from you, won't I?"
 
"Unnie~ not you as well.... That was only an accident."
 
"But a nice one... At least I know Yonghwa enjoyed it. And who knows... Maybe you as well." 
 
"Unnie!~"
 
"Alright, I'll stop teasing you for now, it's getting late, let's return to our room and I'm sure the girls will have fun continuing where I left off."
 
"Oh my! Save me!!"
 
"Well... You can always join Yonghwa in his room... I know you wanted that."
 
"Unnie! Aish... Why am I allowing myself to go through all these?"
 
"It's because you love us all! Keke"
 
"If only I don't!"
 
"Awww... Come on.. It's the first time you're in a relationship, that's why unnie-deuls are so excited."
 
"I know.. And that's why I'm allowing all the teasing, but unnie... Tone it down a little will you? I'm afraid that Yong will feel awkward."
 
"Nah uh, I'm game for it. Ever since I pop the question of asking you to be my girlfriend, I know what I'll have to go through, so I'm mentally prepared." Yonghwa interrupted the conversation, "Taeyeon, if you may, can I speak to Seohyun for a little while before she heads up for bed?"
 
"Alright lovebirds, go have your sweet talks."
 
 Yonghwa brought Seohyun to the swing at the balcony and they both sat down and enjoyed the night breeze. Yonghwa placed his arm around Seohyun's shoulder as she rest her head in his chest.
 
–––––––
 
Few minutes later...
 
"I hope you enjoyed being with my unnie and oppa-deuls." Seohyun broke the silence.
 
"Yes I did, a lot! It's really getting late and I know you're sleepy and tired, let's get you to your room to rest."
 
"Uhhh... Let me lean against you for a little while more."
 
"I didn't know you're that sticky... Aigoo... Woori Seohyun's can't bear to leave me alone... Why not join me in my room?"
 
"Ya oppa! Don't take my unnies' jokes too seriously, they're just kidding."
 
"Yes, I know. And that's me trying my luck thou... Alright, it's really getting late. Let me send you to your room."
 
"Neh, gomawo Yong~"
 
"Nado gomawo Hyun~" Yonghwa whispered into Seohyun's ear before planting a sweet chaste kiss on Seohyun's lips.
 
"Good night, sleep tight and don't miss me too much! I'll see you again in the morning. But if you really miss me too much, you can always join me in my room! I'll not lock it." Yonghwa joked.
 
"Ya! Nappeun namja! You just had to tease me and spoil the romantic feeling!" 
 
"Aww.. Don't be angry, or else I'll have to send my pouty lips to apologise... Are you ready to receive your apology?" Yonghwa started kissing Seohyun's forehead, cheeks, nose, chin and lastly, the lips.
 
"Now.. Are you still mad at me?" 
 
"Choding! You know I'll never get mad at you when you do that. Alright, if we spend any more time together, unnie-deuls are going to tease me again."
 
"Alright, let's go."
 
When Yonghwa and Seohyun reached the third floor, Seohyun gave Yonghwa a goodnight kiss and whispered, "goodnight, I'll miss you lots but we'll see each other tomorrow morning," before running into the girls' room.
 
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
 
“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” 
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
 
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
 
I'm back! Sorry for the super late update, I hope you're still interested in my story. It's been a hectic but super fulfilling month for me! I've left my job and am gonna fly off tomorrow night and have my long holiday! Yippee!!
 
Fret not, I'll still update when I'm having my holiday. XD 
 
Idk when but thanks for the upvote, UnnieHyo and michintime!
 
Thank you for subscribing and reading, and best, leaving your comment after reading. Thank you so much! XD
 
UnnieHyo, I promised to update by this week, and it's now 11:51 in Singapore, so it's still within 'this week'
 
Nae dongsaeng, iamforeverlame, fighting for your internship! And I love the poster opposite 313!! Enjoy seeing it everyday and wishing you merry Christmas in advance! 
 
Enjoy and have a great day ahead! XD