Chapter 29

Destined To Love You

 

Yonghwa helped the girls to bring to food out to the poolside. When everything was taken out, Yuri played remix music and started swaying her body and getting the others to join her while waiting for the food to be cooked.
 
Those who weren't comfortable with dancing, Jungshin, Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Minhyuk, Siwon, Taeyeon, Seohyun, stayed at the barbecue pit to prepare dinner. But that didn't happen because, Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon went round grabbing them, getting them to join in the dance. When Jungshin had no choice but to dance, due to Hyoyeon threatening him, he danced.
 
"Jungshin, you call that dancing? You dance like Lee Kwang Soo from Running Man!" Jessica laughed who was then joined in by the others.
 
"That's why I don't dance, I have two left feet. But Hyoyeon's being stubborn and just had to drag me to embarrass myself."
 
"Hey, that was cute ok! Who dare laugh at my guy? Who's itching for a beating?" Hyoyeon turned and stared at the girls, warning them to stop making fun of Jungshin.
 
"Hyoyeon, you must be obsessed with him to call that dancing cute." Yonghwa snickered. 
 
"Well hyung, she loves my everything, that's why! Are you getting jealous that I got praised?" Jungshin teased.
 
"Oh please, I don't need that. And if you two can't stop complimenting each other, I'll make sure to lock you both out of this place." Yonghwa threatened.
 
"Hyunnie look, your guy's getting jealous of us and wants to throw us out. Stop him." Hyoyeon pleaded.
 
"Yong, don't do that to unnie, and unnie, stop your overly lovely dovey act with Jungshin." Seohyun sighed before stopping them.
 
"Ya chodings! Stop your bickerings and let's enjoy the party!" Leeteuk nagged.
 
"Yes, haraboji!" They replied before going back to eating and dancing.
 
When they got tired and thirsty from dancing, they headed towards the bar for a drink. As expected, the alcohol lovers, Sunny, Tiffany and Hyoyeon were there, enjoying mixing different alcohols, creating their unique drinks for their friends to try.
 
–––
 
After drinking, partying and filled their stomachs, the chodings were up to mischief again.
 
"What's a poolside party when there isn't anyone swimming in the pool..." Yuri said.
 
"Yes, but how do we get them to swim in it?" Yoona questioned.
 
"We don't have to get them to go in, we'll just push them in while getting them to gather around the pool." Hyoyeon grinned as she thought of how her friends will look like when they fall into the pool.
 
"Wouldn't it be weird if we just gather them near the pool?" Sooyoung asked.
 
"Yes it is... Hmmss... Let's think of a plan before getting them all dunk in the pool." Yuri chuckled.
 
And so... The 4 mischievous chodings put together a plan to make their friends gather near the pool, before pushing them in to the pool. 
 
–––
 
"Alright everyone, can I have your attention please." Hyoyeon clanked her wine glass.
 
"Kindly bring your drinks and gather around." She continued.
 
Being part of the plan, Yoona and Yuri were the first to comply  and went next to Hyoyeon. 
 
Shortly after, everyone was gathered near the pool.
 
"Why are we here hyo?" Taeyeon questioned.
 
"I've gathered all of you here because I would like to use this chance to thank Yonghwa for offering his villa and all the effort he made to make this gathering fun and successful."
 
"Thanks hyung"
 
"Thanks bro!" 
 
"Thank you Yonghwa!" 
 
"Now if you may, let's raise our glass and give him a cheer."
 
"To Yonghwa!" Everyone cheered before gulping down their drink.
 
Just as they finish, Sooyoung walked towards them with a tray to collect all their empty glasses.
 
When all the glasses were away from their hands, Hyoyeon continued talking, "also, since we are at the poolside having a party.... What's a poolside party without..."
 
Before Hyoyeon completed her sentence, Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung started pushing their friends into the pool.
 
"Without getting wet!" Hyoyeon then completed her sentence after seeing most of their friend being dunked in the pool.
 
Lucky ones like Minhyuk, Nickhun, Tiffany and Seohyun managed to escape as they were a little distanced from the culprits.
 
"YA! KIM HYOYEON! Did you guys planned for this?" Sunny yelled.
 
"Well... It's a party right? We should all be happy right?" 
 
"Maknae, revenge for us! Fany as well, get them in here!" Jessica added.
 
Sensing the trouble, the 4 chodings dispersed themselves as Seohyun went after Hyoyeon and Tiffany went after Sooyoung. 
 
As the 2 of them were chasing, Nickhun and Minhyuk went to help the girls to get out of the pool. 
 
When Sunny,  Taeyeon and Jessica got out of the pool, they helped to chase after the chodings.
 
While the girls were busy chasing each other, the guys were enjoying themselves watching their girlfriend running after their friends.
 
After rounds of chasing, Seohyun got hold of Hyoyeon as Sunny got hold of Yuri. The other girls who saw that, came over to help. They carried Hyoyeon and Yuri by the arms and legs, before swinging them into the pool. Yoona and Sooyoung who saw that, immediately ran to hide behind their boyfriend's back.
 
"Don't you think that you'll be safe hiding behind Jonghyun and Siwon." Tiffany threatened.
 
"Merong! What are you going to do? Catch us if you can!" Sooyoung provoked.
 
"Siwon!" Taeyeon said sternly.
 
"Gulp... Yes?..." 
 
"Move away if you don't want to be thrown in as well." Jessica warned.
 
"Ehhh... This is between you girls, I shall take my leave first." Siwon stuttered.
 
"Wonnie! How could you? Leaving me here alone with the 5 of them?" 
 
"Well... Since you started it and got us all wet. I can't help relieve their anger and I can't throw you in personally as well... So the best way is for you to face them and suffer the consequence." Siwon explained.
 
"Hmph! I'm so gonna ignore you!"
 
"Oh Soo, be fair to Siwon and now, suffer your consequence!" Sunny chuckled as she lifted Sooyoung's arm while the other girls help in throwing Sooyoung in the pool. 
 
"Last but not least, IM YOON AH! Wherever you're hiding, we can see you so there's no point doing that. Come out and suffer what you deserved." 
 
"Jongie help me, the girls are so scary!"
 
"It's alright, just stay behind my back, I'll try my best to keep you safe."
 
"Jonghyun, move aside before you get thrown in as well." Sunny warned.
 
"Nah uh, I'll have to try my best to protect my girl."
 
"Then, you're gonna suffer as well. GIRLS, let's get them." Jessica commanded.
 
It was as thou they were playing eagle vs chicks and Jonghyun the mother hen had troubles protecting her chick as there were too many eagles hunting them.
 
Shortly after, Seohyun and Taeyeon got hold of Jonghyun and stopped him from protecting Yoona, that was when Sunny, Jessica and Tiffany went forward to get Yoona. 
 
"Alright girls, if the point of all these chasing is to get Yoona in the pool, I will do it personally. Since I can't protect her, I'll join her." Jonghyun negotiated and carried Yoona in the bridal style before jumping into the pool together with her.
 
"That was so sweet!" Sooyoung exclaimed before complaining, "Yah CHOI SI WON! Can't you be like Jonghyun?"
 
"Jonghyun's already wet so he wouldn't mind getting in the pool again, but I... Argh! Jongie! Why do you have to raise the standards? Now I'm gonna get nagged by her for the whole journey back to Seoul for sure!" Siwon grumbled.
 
"Him nae hyung!" Jonghyun giggled before helping Yoona out of the pool.
 
"Don't you think it's unfair that we are all wet except for hyunnie, fany, Minhyuk and Siwon?" Hyoyeon looked suggestively at the others.
 
"Yeah, maknae and fany had some much fun getting us thrown in the pool, so now it should be our turn, girls, get them!" Yuri called.
 
Just as the girls were about to grab Seohyun and throw her into the pool, Yonghwa stopped them.
 
"She wasn't feeling well since afternoon, might have gotten flu from all that water playing just now, so if you want to revenge, dunk me instead." 
 
"Wow! What a sweet black knight. But... That won't appease us. Why not let's dunk her in and we'll allow her to shower immediately?" Yoona suggested.
 
"Yong, it's alright, I'm fine. You don't know unnie-deuls well. They won't let me off and won't stop until they get their revenge." 
 
"Nah-uh, I ain't gonna let them get you sick." Yonghwa said as he went over to hug Seohyun tightly and try to squeeze pass the girls.
 
"Mr black knight, that's so thoughtful of you, but with our combined force, I don't think you can get pass us easily." Sooyoung stood in front of the couple and stopped them from getting away.
 
"Girls, let's get them in!" Taeyeon ordered as they girls formed a barricade and tried their best to push YongSeo in. 
 
After a minutes of tug-of-war, soshi girls won as Yonghwa ran out of energy against that many of them.
 
Yonghwa quickly got out of the pool and went to get a bathrobe of Seohyun before walking back to help her out.
 
"Alright, it's late and chilly and with all of us being wet, it's easy to catch a cold. 
Let's head in a get a warm bath and I'll get ahjuma to make us hot honey ginger tea."  Yonghwa announced.
 
"But what about the mess we made?" Minhyuk asked.
 
"It's ok, ahjuma will clean that up later on and I will also help. Now let's get in before anyone catches the flu bug."
 
With the bathrobe on, all of them headed in to the villa as they gulped down the honey ginger tea.
 
"There are only 6 bathrooms, one in each bedroom and one beside the living room, so girls, you can go ahead and shower first."
 
The girls discussed and decided that Seohyun will use Yonghwa's bathroom, Taeyeon and Tiffany will share the one in their room. Sunny will shower first before Yoona then Yuri as the 3 of them showers really fast. As for the rest, they can use any available bathrooms.
 
While the girls were showering, the guys felt bad watching ahjuma cleaning the mess by herself, thus offered their help and made the place clean and tidy very quickly.
 
Yonghwa returned to his room after cleaning up and was surprised that Seohyun was still showering.
 
While waiting for Seohyun to be done, Yonghwa got ready his clothes and towel and also, a hair dryer for Seohyun to dry her hair.
 
"Ohh... I'm sorry, but did you wait for a long time?"
 
"Nah, I just didn't know you take so long to shower since I saw some of your unnies at the living room watching television."
 
"Ehh... I.. I have to clean thoroughly. That's why."
 
"It's alright, now come over here." Yonghwa said as he patted the space next to him.
 
"Why? I want to go out and hangout with unnie-deuls."
 
"I'm not stopping you from that, but just come over for a while."
 
Seohyun followed and sat beside Yonghwa. 
 
"You can join your unnie-deuls for as long as you want, but before that, I'll have to dry your hair so that you'll not fall sick."
 
"Ohh.. Gomawo Yong, but I can do that by myself, you have to get a warm shower before you fall sick."
 
"Nah-uh, not going to do that until you let me dry your hair."
 
"Choding!"
 
Yonghwa the hair dryer and proceeded to drying Seohyun's hair. "You helped me dry my hair yesterday, so now it's my turn to help you. Besides... I love the smell of my shampoo on your hair!" Yonghwa whispered into Seohyun's ear.
 
"Byuntae!" Seohyun exclaimed before smacking Yonghwa on his arm.
 
"Wait.. What did I do wrong? My shampoo seriously smells nice."
 
"Arasseo, dry it quickly and go shower after that, I don't want you falling sick because of that." 
 
"Neh Hyun umma!" Yonghwa saluted as Seohyun chuckled before standing up to give Yonghwa a peck on his lips of thanking all that he had done.
 
"Now go get a warm shower and I will continue to dry my hair. I promise I won't leave until my hair's dried."
 
"Jinjja?"
 
"Neh, I promise. Now go!"
 
"Arasseo, but wait..." Yonghwa held onto Seohyun's arm and pulled her into his embrace and leaned in for another kiss before releasing her.
 
"Now that's more like a thank you kiss!" Yonghwa grinned as he enter the bathroom.
 
"Yong choding!"
 
"Don't deny it, I know you love it too!" Yonghwa opened the bathroom door a little and peeked at the blushing Seohyun.
 
"Aish, nappeun Yong! Always have to tease me!" Seohyun grumbled as she continued drying her hair.
 
After her hair was dried, Seohyun left the room and headed to the living room where her unnies and some oppas were already there.
 
"Woah... Just what did you do in there hyunnie?" Tiffany teased.
 
"I just took my shower and dried my hair." Seohyun answered.
 
"Are you sure that's all you did? You took so long... Are you sure nothing else happened?" Taeyeon joined in the fun.
 
"Ahh.. Unnies!~ I seriously wonder what thoughts were you thinking of all day."
 
Just then, Yonghwa walked down the stairs and joined the others at the living room.
 
"Jung seobang! What did you do with hyunnie when you were in the room? She came out looking red like a tomato." Sunny badgered.
 
"Huh? Are you trying to trick me? I won't fall for your trap because I knew Hyun and I did nothing and she sure didn't come down with her face red like a tomato." Yonghwa rebutted.
 
"Eyy.. Both of you are no fun! I was expecting at least one of you to stutter or confess whatever happened since hyunnie took so long." Yuri sighed.
 
"If you want to know why Hyun took so long, blame me. Because I wanted her to dry her hair first before coming down so that she'll not fall sick due to the water play."
 
"Ya.. Ya.. Stop showing off how lovely you are to her! I'm super jealous cause my boyfriend ditched me when the girls were after me and he didn't even ask me to dry my hair before leaving the room." Sooyoung complained and stared at Siwon.
 
"Oh ho... Hyung, you're gonna suffer for sure!" Jungshin gloated.   
 
"Ya Lee Jungshin! Stop laughing over people's misfortune and come over here to dry my hair." Hyoyeon nagged.
 
"Yes mam! Jungshin at your service." Jungshin bowed and took the towel from Hyoyeon to dry her hair while the others just watch with amusement.
 
 
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
 
“There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” 
Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
 
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
 
Back with an update today because I'm on MC and couldn't work. Hope you'll like it!
 
Thanks and welcome to all readers and subscribers, neomu neomu gomawo to all the commenters who leave comments to get me going in typing out a new chapter! XD 
 
Enjoy and have a great day! :)