Chapter 31

Destined To Love You

When Seohyun enter the room, it was filled with awkward silence and her unnie-deuls were all looking at her.

"What's with the silence, unnies? What were you discussing before I enter?"

"Nothing much, I thought you would spend more time with Jung Seobang." Sunny, the first to broke out of trance, answered.

"Are you sure? The room feels awkward... And why is Yoona unnie's ears so red?"

"Nah, you're overthinking, maknae. Come on, it's late. Let's sleep!" Taeyeon ordered.

The girls hurriedly play along and went to bed. But they can't help but chuckle when they remembered what they were discussing before Seohyun entered.


Flashback...


After returning to the room, the girls sat in a circle and were randomly chatting until Yoona started asking her unnies for ideas.

"Unnies~ what did you give oppa-deuls for your first anniversary? It's almost our first anniversary but I still have no idea on what to give Jongie... Otteoke unnies?"

"Do you have any idea what Jongie is planning to do?" Hyoyeon asked.

"He composed a song for me and most probably, he will be performing it, but I have no idea where would it be held at."

"Aww... That's so sweet! I never knew Jongie is so romantic!!" Tiffany said.

"That's why I'm having troubles in planning my gift for him. Whipping up a meal for him and have candle light dinner is too cliche."

"Hmmss.. Why not learn a y dance and perform it for him since you're good in dancing." Sooyoung suggested.

"Ya! Andwae! Soo, you do know where that will lead to right?" Taeyeon rejected.

"But Yoona's old enough and they're already together for a year. Isn't that enough?" Jessica defended.

"Enough? For what? Unnie-deuls... What are you talking about?" Yoona asked.

"Aigoo.. Our innocent Yoona. You see.. Tae ahjuma is rejecting soo's idea because you're going to dance ily for Jongie." Sunny explained.

"Um hmm... What about that? It's just dancing right? We used to dance together for school event." 

"That's the thing.. We used to dance for a crowd but you dancing alone for Jongie in an enclose room. What do you think will happen?" Yuri questioned.

"Eh...." Yoona hesitated.

"You alone with Jongie, dance ily for him. Yes yoong, that's gonna make him and he's bound to take you." Hyoyeon, who couldn't stand the girls beating around the bush anymore, broke the fact to Yoona. 

Upon hearing Hyoyeon, Yoona's face and ears flushed red.

"Ya! Hyo! Can't you phrase it in a better way?" Tiffany nudged Hyoyeon.

"What... That's the fastest way for her to understand the situation." Hyoyeon defended. 

"Yoong, it's a little rude to ask but we are curious... Which stage have you and Jongie reached?" Sunny asked.

"Yeah yoong, share it with unnies. Don't be shy." Jessica cooed.

"Unless we know where you two have reached, we can't help you." Yuri added.

"Alright, how about we ask and you'll just nod or shake your head." Sooyoung suggested.

"Haiz... Do I have any other choice?" Yoona asked.

"Nope, you don't." Tiffany beamed.

"Aigoo.. Where's hyunnie when I needed her?" Yoona thought. 

"Alright then, I shall start first. Have you shared the bed with Jonghyun?" Taeyeon questioned.

Yoona nodded.

"Were you clothed?" Jessica continued.

Yoona nodded again.

"What about Jonghyun?" Yuri probed.

Yoona shrugged.

"YA! What's that suppose to mean?!" Sunny grumbled.

"Well... I only had to nod or shake my head... So you can't blame me for that." Yoona countered.

"Alright, let me rephrase it then. Was Jonghyun wearing a top?" Tiffany asked.

Yoona shook her head.

"Ahh.. So now we know why you were shrugging. So Jonghyun only wears a boxer to sleep?" Sooyoung teased.

Yoona nodded shyly.

'Ohh god... Hyunnie, where are you?! I need you in here now!' Yoona thought as she was being interrogated by her unnies.

"Ok, let's get more in depth. Which base are you at? No wait.. Scratch that question since you won't answer. Have you gone to the second base?" Hyoyeon questioned cheekily.

Yoona thought for a second, before her face and ears turned red. Just as she was about to answer her unnies' question, the door slammed open and in came Seohyun. 

Just as Taeyeon ordered, the girls went to their position and lay down. Seohyun being the maknae, was then being ordered to switch off the lights.

"Gomawo hyunnie." Yoona whispered as she felt Seohyun lying down beside her.

"For what unnie?"

"Nothing, just being thankful."

"Arasseo, you're welcome! Let's get some sleep before Sooyoung unnie starts snoring and Taeyeon unnie starts DJ-ing in her sleep!"

"Hahas! True! Although I miss sleeping with unnie-deuls, but not this part of them."

Just as the maknaes closed their eyes, trying to catch some sleep, Hyoyeon broke the silence. 

"Ya! Didn't we want to spend more time together... So why are we just sleeping and not talking and catching up with each other?"

"Wasn't it taengoo's order?" Sunny complained.

"Ya! Since when did you comply?" Tiffany teased.

"HWANG MIYOUNG! Are you trying to pick a fight?!"

"I hate it when you call my korean name!"

"Hahas! That's the unnies I know and missed!" Seohyun interrupted before the 2 breaks into a fight.

"Alright, truce! Now let's catch up." Tiffany compromised.

"Yeah, I agree. So hyunnie... Let's start with you. I'm sure all your unnies are all super interested in whatever you've done with your Yong~ oppa." Sunny continued.

"Is this a trap set for me? Yoong unnie, some help here?"

"Ehh.. As much as I want to help you, I can't. You know unnie-deuls well... If you're not gonna reveal what they want to know, you're not going to get any sleep for sure."

Upon hearing Yoona's answer, Seohyun shrugged her shoulders and sighed.

"What do you want to know? Haven you seen enough?"

"Well... You didn't share when and where was your first kiss..." Hyoyeon teased as she puckered her lips.

"Unnie!"

"Is Yonghwa a good kisser?" Sooyoung added.

"Was it just a peck or did you involve your tongues as well?" Yuri continued.

"Unnies! I'm going to sleep now, goodnight!" Seohyun pulled the blanket over her head as she tries to avoid her unnie-deuls.

"Nah-uh! We ain't gonna let you sleep until you answer our questions! Girls! Attack!" Jessica commanded.

The girls rushed over once they heard Jessica's command.

"Ouch! Unnie! You're stepping on my leg!" Seohyun winced.

"Opps, mianhe! Tiffany apologised and continued tickling Seohyun.

"Ok unnies, I give up! I'll answer all that you want to know. Just.. Just stop the attacks."

"We had our first kiss at namsan tower on our first official day of being together."

"Kya! That's so romantic!!" Sunny squealed!

"Unnie! My eardrums! I think I'm partially deaf now! If you're gonna do that again, I won't hesitate to push you down the stairs!" Yoona threatened.

"Taeng, look at the evil maknae! She's gonna push me down the stairs."

"Soon Kyu, I've to agree with Yoona this time. If you're gonna squeal with that high pitch voice of yours, I'm gonna join Yoona in pushing you down!" Taeyeon seconded Yoona.

"Fine.. I'll tone down." Sunny pouted.

"Alright girls, back to maknae's first kiss." Yuri reminded.

"So.. Was it just a peck or more than that?" Hyoyeon questioned.

"Unnie~"

"Ageyo won't work and you know that well." Sooyoung nagged.

"Well.. No harm trying right? Fine.. It was just a peck, and before,you'll question further, I'll answer you. It only lasted a few seconds." Seohyun answered.

"Aww.. Why wasn't there any tongue actions? I was expecting that..." Hyoyeon sighed.

"Ya hyo! Not everyone's like you and Jungshin!" Jessica remarked.

"Ohh... And since you were at namsan tower, did you both did the love lock thing?" Tiffany asked enthusiastically.

"Yeah we did, Yong oppa bought the lock beforehand and we decorated it enforce locking it."

"Ohh.. I envy you, maknae! I have not even done that with Minho." Yuri complained.

"Unnie, I'm sure Minho will bring you there someday, maybe he's planning an event for you or so. Just wait for it. I'm sure he will." 

"It only he's not that blockheaded piece of muscles!"

"Isn't that what you love about him?"

"Yeah, but sometimes, I just wish he could do more, surprise me or so. Haiz." Yuri sighed.

"Unnie, you can't compared Minho to others. He knew you love extreme sports and took you to bungee jumping right? Even though he was afraid, he tried it all because  you wanted him to."

"Hee.. That's true! My cute minhonnie." Yuri gushed. 

"Before she continues her grandma story with what she and Minho did, let me stop her." Taeyeon said as she smacked Yuri out of her trance while the rest of the girls giggled.

"Ouch! Taeng! It hurts!!"

"Unnie~"

"Oh my, let's run! Seohyun with ageyo means that she need help from us. And from the severity of her tone... It means she need a huge favour." Sooyoung exaggerated but the girls agreed and all went back to their beds.

"Come on unnies, you haven't listen to my request yet and you're turning me down?" Seohyun pouted.

"Alright, alright.. What is it that you need?" Tiffany spoke out as she felt bad for turning pouty Seohyun away.

"Yong has been the one planning and being so thought to me, so... I plan to cook him a scrumptious dinner. But as you know... I only know to make so simple food like sandwiches and bibimbab."

"Ya! All that needs to be cooked for bibimbab is the rice and yet you can still overcook it.. Do I have to remind you what else you screw up while cooking for us?" Taeyeon threatened.

"Eh... Hahas, no, I still remember. Mianhe unnie! I promised not to step into your kitchen but.. I wanted to cook for Yonghwa. So... Can you teach me how to whip up a few simple dishes?"

"Can I not?" Taeyeon looked around, hoping for someone to help her.

"Well.. You're the best cook among us although I'm good at cooking as well. I'm sure you have the best patience too. I'm afraid I'll yell at maknae despite my love for her." Hyoyeon explained 

"Oh well... Do I have any other choice?" Taeyeon questioned.

"You can try sending her over to Yuri or Jessie." Hyoyeon playfully suggested.

"HEY! Why drag us in?" Yuri and Jessica complained.

"Alright, come over on weekdays night and I'll teach you a few simple dishes."

"Gomawo unnie! I love you!" Seohyun proclaim as she hug Taeyeon tightly.

"Too... Tight! In case you forgot, I'm small built and you're towering me!" Taeyeon gasped.

"Opps, mian unnie. I got too excited." Seohyun apologised.

"Alright girl, in case you didn't realise, it's already 2am in the morning! Let's get some sleep and catch up tomorrow, shall we?" Tiffany reminded. 

"Arasseo, goodnight girls!" Taeyeon greeted.

"Jal ja unnies!" Seohyun said.

"Good..." Sunny burst into laughter as she heard snores coming from yuri' direction. 

"I guess 2am is too late for her! Alright, night girls! Love ya!" Jessica laughed.


––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"Friendship is not about finding similarities, it is about respecting differences. You are not my friend because you are like me, but because I accept you and respect you the way you are."
― unknown

“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” 
― William Shakespeare

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

So so so sorry for the late update! *90 degrees bow* 

I went china for 2 months before going korea. And it so happen that Seohyun's musical was ongoing. Thus, giving me a chance to catch her live singing! I was awesome! Jus sad that no one was cheering her when her name was announced :(

Korea was awesome! Winter was even better! Totally enjoyed my trip. But the sad part is.. Coming back broke.. Like super duper broke. 

I got a new job at Starbucks, being a barista. It was fun and lots of things to learn, but I dunno if my body can take it anymore... =x

Enough babbling about my life.. I hope you will enjoy the update. XD 

UnnieHyo, so sorry for the long wait! I'm back and I'll try to update often! 

Iamforeverlame, I'm back! How are you doing? Sorry for the long MIA.