Ep 5: His Pet

하녀의 임 >Im Whose Maid?

The alarm clock struck 5:30 am(beep..beep.beep..beep!!!)

I stand up form my bed and got dress then went outside in the warm breeze wheather(spring) "how come hes not here yet..hmm" i sat on the bench and wiated for him to come....

(1 hour later)

just then a car drove up..scrolling down the window was wooyoung( gaahhh hes late!!!!!!!)

"ya..get in the car"

"what ..your late though"

"huh..did i say i was going to come at 5:30am in the morning i told you too..not me..now get in the car.." (sigh...>o

i got into the car...it feeled akwared because i never been in a car before except a bus..its so comfortalbe in here with a nice veiw up front..

(2 hour later)

"wahhhh ya why didn't you tell me that we are coming to the beach so i can pack up some extra clothes huh" i scrool down my window and listen to the beatiful sound of the ocean sawaying back and fourth(:

"yaa..dont bother me im driving here ok" wooyoung siad

"this is such a pleasure to come with you this is my first time ever seeing the real beach..(sigh).huh i've only seen it in drama movies now its real.."(smiling and glaring outside)

Wooyoung POV

i looked at her..huh..this girl..

"you this is not a drama ok today i didnt bring you here to have a vacation..ok..your here to work "

"uh..ye..i know that..(fake smile) i was just___ saying..." (closing the window..)

"huh..your so annyoing..i regret taking you with me"

"sorry if i do"

(@ the beach)

"Wooyoung your here..and whoes this pretty young lady.." the director

"pretty...!!!(laughs) shes just a worker..so don't care much about her.."

"oh ok..lets go get you dress..and ready for the set.."

"ok..ya stay here dont move anywhere ok" i told her she nodded her head

Song Hee POV

as i stand there and watch everybody working i felt weird watching everybody work and im not doing anything...

just then a lady came up to me

"are you an actress too why are standing here lets go work on your hair.."

"uh..aniyo.im just a maid"

"buh..your lieing you cant be a maid..(laughs) your the main actress in this set.."

"but i am,.."

"not anymore the director said to come get you because our actress cant be here today so your just shooting some clip today"

"oh..ye..but woo___"

"dont worry he already knows"

(after getting ready)

i got out of the dressing room and saw wooyoung looking at me..

"im sorry i didnt stay at the place you told me too"

"hmm what ever"

"ok..wooyoungs friend girl come over here whats your name"
"song hee"

"ohh..will your going to act like your inlove  with him...ok and as we go through i will direct you"

"ok"

"now go on set"

(on set)

"READY SET ACTION!!!!!"

wooyoung hugging song hee.

".im sorry i didnt mean to do all those hurtful things to you..now i just notice i have fallen for you..and i wouldnt take anything back..and  i will  just leave it the way we are now because i notice you are the one for me,...(glaring stright into song hees eyes) thank you for always staying by my side no matter what obsticle we've been through Saraeghae<3 " hugging her into his chest

"OK CUT" director siad
" that was great..now lets move on to the next one kaja"

(8 hours later)

"ok you guys did great today thank you for helping us out song hee..you can be a really goood actress can i get your number"
"umm..willl..its..."

"(clearing his throat),sorry she has no time to be an actress cause she has to work for us"

"oh really will..what a pitty..its ok then lets go clean up everybody for the next scene"

(20 mintues later)

i walked to the beach and enjoy it before i go home and never come back again..hmm.."you work hard today Song hee) saying it to myself patting my  back)

Wooyoung POV

as i got done dressing the costume director came to me...

"uh..wooyoung ah ...we have lost one of our necklace that the actress was wearing earlyer..and i didnt want to cause a scene making people look at us so.she is your worker i was wonder if___?"

i walked off to go find song hee...i was disappointed to hear that she proabuly has the stolen or lost necklace..i saw her the far end of the side  beach seeing her disgusted me to see that she is my maid..."

"ya song hee" she turned around holding a necklace

"give me that"

"what?"

"give it to  me if you like it just ask if you can have it you didnt have to steal the necklace to make me look bad"

" what are you talking about? stealing..what  did i steal huh?"

"give  me the necklace" walking towards her

"no this is my necklace my grandma gave me,..." she backaway form me i hold her tightly and grab the necklace out of her hand and walked away

"ya thats mine why are taking it away form me" a weak voice a hete the most

"becasue it is not yours" i walked away..

" give it to..me why are you so mean i nver thought that you were this mean"

"who said i was nice"

"give it back to me you pabo guy stop trying to steal other peoples stuff..just because..you think your handsome and famous you can do what ever you like to us lower class people how will your fans feel if they _____"

i turn back and look at her

"ya..huh..you want it  that much"

"(sniff)ye..because it really mine" 

"fine you want it get it"

(Author pov)

he purposely threw the necklace into the ocean

"YAAA>>> wooyoung-ah are you crazy that necklace was mine..hmmm why did you throw it in there " tears sweel up in her eyes her piulp grew wider.. she ran in to the beach looking for her neckalace diggin threw the water as if it was dirt..

wooyoung held the neckalace tight in his hand....and walked back to the set..

" wheres the costume lady" wooyoung asked

"iohh..she went somewhere just wait for her she said that she need to tell you something.."

"ok..whatever" he sat and waited for the lady to come back..10 minutes later

"sorry for the long wait..."

" hmm no problem..but i__"

" we found the neckalace..it was under a pack of layered clothes.. sorry i hope you didnt say anything harshed to your assistant..shes a bright great actress i wished to work with her again..sorry for the misunderstanding of this situtation..but where is song hee though..its getting cold and windy so you should go tell her to get ready and change for the next scene"

"the necklace is...found thats great to hear...ummm..let me go find her..."

"huh..ok then"

he walked over to the place that Song hee was at seeing her struggle to find the neckalace

"this neckalace reallly does mean aLot".....

" ya Song Hee...did you find it yet..""she turned to look at me noit answering my question.."

"aniyo..where is it though" kept looking

"ya are you looking for this" she turned and loook the neckalace rollling wooyoungs index  finger and thumb

"uh..my...my neckalace.." she smiled happily

"huh your not gone your still here i thought i will loseyou forever " ( weeping)

"now your happy lets go back to shoot the movie"

"i ..i like this"

"of cousre your not in the movie anymore so why worry"

"oh ye.."

they both walked back to set

WOOYOUNG POV

im suprised she hasnt said anything to me yet...

" wooyoung are you ready to shoot scence 87"

" oh yea..coming director"

(30 mminute  later)

after shooting the scene  wooyoung woke up song hee form her sleep

"YAAAAA,,, song hee wake up lets go..as much as your tired im tired too''

"(slowly opening her eyes) oh..your done already..""

"ye lets goo"

"oh ok " we both walked to the car shee slowlyy walked behind me..

"ya arnt you going to get in the car.." (shivering)

"uh,..uh..yea...(shaking fingers trying to open the door)

"ya whats wrong with you huh?"

"its nothing (achoooo0) "

"huHmmmm..will hurry up iand get in then" i got into the car..just then i heard something i got out of the car and saww that somng hee was on the ground..i touched her forehead she was burrning hot...her lips all pale..i quickly put her in the car..and drove off to the nearest motel..as i lay her on the bed struggling what to do i stare at her and couldnt think of anyhthing,,,,yikes wheres 2pm when i need them...right i will call them...he dialed his phone....)O(

___________________________________________________________________________________________

hello that was a pretty fast one but ii hope u enjoy it,,subscribe and comment if you havn't done so thank you for staying with me(:i apperciated it