fanmeet

lets live having fun

Your POV

 

You enter the venue excited beyond belief. This was going to be your second fanmeet for BTS. Since you had arrived in Korea it became a matter of upmost importance to directly involve yourself with anything and everything BTS, and you haven't let them down yet. It didn't hurt that your friend was also a huge fan. You made your way to your seats, being some of the first fans to arrive, and waited for the whole thing to begin. Growing more anxious by the moment as the room filled you fiddled with your booklet. This time you were prepared. You had an array of heart shaped stickers on your hand, ready to be given away, and a question waiting for your bias. When they entered the room screams filled the space immediately. You glanced from one member to the next but eventually your gaze fell on Suga. An overwhelming sensation of love and utter admiration washed over you. Then they each took a mic.

 

The fanservice carried on per usual. You enjoyed every second of it but couldn't deny the knot forming in your stomach when it came time to interact. Your friend gave your shoulder a good shake, bringing you back to reality. You shot her a half smile and made your way down to the table. First up was Rapmonster, he greeted you happily in english. "I remember you!" he exclaimed taking your booklet. "You're from Canada, right?" he asked you while signing the page. You nodded with a huge grin. "I'll have to come visit!" he said writing you a quick note ('See you in Canada!') and slid the book down the table. You bowed and thanked him, taking the black heart from you hand and holding it out. Rapmonster smirked at you and extended his hand allowing you to gently press it on. Next up was Jin.

 

The princess looked prim and proper as ever. He flashed you his Jin half smile and went straight to signing your booklet. "It is good to see you again," he said softly looking up into your eyes. He held your stare intensely, maybe a little bit too intensely. For a princess he could be pretty cold sometimes, though your doubt faded when he smirked slightly at you. "Thank you for your support," he said sliding the booklet down to the next member. You retrieved the pink heart from your hand and held it up for him to see, "May I?" you asked kindly. Jin held out his hand for you, smiling at the pink heart when you carefully put it on him. "Ah, my favorite color," he said through his rare display of utter joy. "Thank you!" he said and you bowed to him, happy to have pleased him. Jungkook was waiting for you.

 

The golden maknae was radiating his usual adorable glow. Flashing you a toothy smile he bowed formally. He wasted no time in signing your booklet. "I'm glad you're back!" he said. You couldn't help but feel excited about how they had all remembered you so far, then again it was probably easy to remember a foreigner as you and your friend were the only ones there today. He put a heart by his name and slid the booklet down the table to the next member. You peeled off the red heart and held it up for him to see with a grin, he returned the smile and held out his fist for you. You pressed the sticker onto his hand with an extra pat, "Thank you!" he said and then it was onto V.

 

His eyes followed to as you scooted down to him, and he gave you his signature smirk. "Ah, welcome back!" he said and signed your booklet. Tae carried on in his normal cute ways, you could have sworn the kid had no idea just how sweet he was. "Thank you TaeTae," you said and his face immediately lit up. " Your Korean is good," he chimed, clearly content with your use of his nickname. He must have been happy to meet a fan whom actaully knew his name, outside of V of course. You reach for the green heart and presented it to him. He held out his hand and let you press it on. "Thank you," he bowed and passed your booklet along to Jimin.

 

Jimin was grinning widely at you, his eye smile was flawless as ever, as you slid down to him. "Hello!~", he managed in english happily. "Im so happy that you're back!" he sang while signing your booklet. After drawing a massive heart he wrote you a little P.S., (I like you!~) and looked up at you. You couldn't help yourself, "Really?" flew out of your mouth in english so quickly. The look of disbelief on your face must've given away the meaning to the word and he simply nodded at you energetically. The little monkey was so kind and sincere. "I have something for you," you said while grabbing the light blue heart from your hand and holding it out for him. His smile grew and he presented his hand to you. You took his hand and put on the sticker and bowed. He slid the booklet along to J-Hope.

 

"Hello Kelsie~" he greeted you. You were momentarily shocked that he remembered your name, although it was written  on the stickie you were wearing. Either way he stole your attention with his energetic personality and his utter kindness. He took your booklet and signed it quickly. "Thank you for coming back to see me!" he said in his cheeky voice whilst drawing a heart by your name on the booklet. "Here!" you said, excited to give him the sticker, and displayed a light green heart to him. He beamed at you and held out his hand for you. You pat a sticker onto the overly excitable J-hope's hand, sending him one last smile before scooting down the fansign table.

You can feel your heart beat faster. It's finally time to greet your bias. Unfortunately he had been at the end of the table, but regardless you were elated. He greats you with his genuine eye smile, you can feel the weight of reality on your shoulders. "Hello again! It's nice to see you~" he said joyfully and became busy with signing your booklet with a heart. "It's such a nice day today! The sun is so bright, but the fans are brighter!", you're not sure if you understood that properly but then again Korean was much different then English. Nearly frozen in shock you wait and watch him nervously as his eyes fall on your question. His smile fades only slightly as he processes your words, hopefully he doesn't mind any gaps in your Korean. You have no idea where you mustered up the confidence to ask him such a question, but it was obviously too late now. It most likely had something to do with your persistant friend, whom was currently having her quality time with Jimin. Etiher way you were  stuck here in this moment waiting for his response. It seemed like he was taking an eternity to answer. "Would you date a foreign girl?"

 

Suga's face becomes soft as he looks up into your eyes. "Of course", he says half seriously. The look in his eyes were not as playful, though maybe it was just you. Something about him suggested that it wasn't so much of an answer as it was a secret promise. You stare at him, unable to move, as he writes something extra on your page. You were too preoccupied by your own thoughts to really register it. His voice brought you back. "It's great to see international fans! I hope you can come to all of our fanmeets,"  he said through his gorgeous smile. "Oh!" you exclaimed almost forgetting the most important thing, his sticker. "I have a present," you said unevenly reaching for the white heart. You held it up for him to see, joy sparking in his eyes, and he extended his hand to you. Unable to help yourself you take it into your free hand and delicately place the sticker, patting it for a moment and letting you hand linger. Your head is swimming, his hands feel so warm in your own. You come back to reality when the manager pushes you along, as to allow for all the fans to meet the members. You glance up only to see Suga's eyes staring at your own. You could have sworn your heart stopped then and there. He seemed almost mezmerized and was pulled back to the task at hand by the manager as well. Suga blinked for a moment and then smiled at you "Thank you!" he bowed and you did the same. 

 

You fell into your seat pulse racing. You look down to your booklet and realize that he had left you a note. "Meet at Starbucks 10 tonight?"