Preview!!!

An "Uneventful" Trip in Hawaii?!

It's still the 9th at my place so - Happy Birthday to me!!!! A preview for you!!!!! ^^

It's already the 10th in Korea So Happy Birthday to Heechul Oppa!!!! ^_^


As soon as the door was closed, Hyukjae found himself pinned to the door with a pair of too familiar lips on his and he responded to the kiss without hesitation. 

He could feel his lover's frustration through the kiss. Even though they could never sleep without a goodnight kiss from each other, it was a long time since they had more intimate contact than that due the releasing of their new Japanese single. They would always pass out as soon as their bodies made contact with their bed, in each other's arms of course. 

Melting into the kiss, Hyukjae buried his fingers in his boyfriend's hair, pressing himself closer to the other. Donghae nipped at Hyuk's plump lips asking for entrance which the other immediately gave him. Hyuk's tongue met his lover's one in a fight for dominance which Hae won, asserting his dominance for the night. He on Hyuk's tongue, coaxing an arousing moan from his boyfriend. Hae broke the kiss for air, engaging himself in his boyfriend's y jaw line. Hyuk felt his legs lifted up from the ground and wrapped around the other's waist, before his lover carried him toward the soft couch.

"Here is way better than against that rough door... " Hae gasped out, while slamming himself onto the couch with Hyuk on top of him.

The gummy smiling boy nodded, bringing the younger's mouth back to his, and biting at the addictive lips of his lover.

Hae's hands found their way under Hyuk's shirt, rolling up the fabric under his lover's armpits and almost instantaneously capturing the right nub between his soft lips, and nibbling on it and twirling it with the tip of his tongue, bringing out a lewd moan from the dancer's vocal chords. Hyuk massaged his lover's nape throwing his head back in pleasure. The sounds elicited were showing him his appreciation and were encouraging him to do more. Hae's hand busied itself in exploring the other's delicious abs, trailing it lower until it reached the dancer's hardening length. His skillful fingers began to  massage the prominent bulge, pulling out grunts and groans from the aroused boy on top of him. 

 

 

Kyumin:

Meanwhile...

Behind  the door of the adjacent room...

Soft noises could be heard... and of course The Curious Cats we are, we can't help but peek inside!!! Inside can be found two young handsome men called Kyuhyun and Sungmin, but obviously we all known them by KyuMin!!! So let's proceed onto what was happening inside KyuMin's room!!! ;)


Stay tune to know more!!! I'll be updating after the 18th 'cause I still have exams!! Yeah.. It's my BDD and I had exams today!!! ^^