The ghost in the closet or KyuMin making out?!!

An "Uneventful" Trip in Hawaii?!

 

It was Sunday morning, so Siwon wanted to take KyuMin  to the church. KyuMin were desperately searching for a way to escape from Siwon.

"He's coming. Find a place to hide, quick!" said Min.

So Kyu dragged his lover to the nearest place to hide: a closet(?), stumbling on the things which were inside. The closet was enough large to accommodate both of them between all those clothes and bags.

"Shh," pressed Kyuhyun a thumb on Sungmin's luscious, plump lips.

"Kyuhyun? Sungmin?" they heard Siwon's voice calling them in the hall.

The voice was slowly approaching the closet.

Sungmin peeked through the crack of the door which was slightly opened, large enough for him to see outside, without being noticed. He let out a breath of relief when he saw Siwon going another way.

"At least, we got rid of him," said Min, turning around. He found himself extremely close to his lover, Kyuhyun 's warm breathing ghosting his rosy cheek.

He looked in Kyu's eyes and smiled. The latter found the way he smiled very inviting and seductive, so he lost no time in capturing his lips in a sweet kiss which gradually turned into a passionate one!

Min's hands found their way around Kyu's neck and Kyu's on Min's waist.

Kyuhyun the other's puffy bottom lip, Min happily giving him access. Their tongues glided in a sensual dance, not fighting, just going with the flow. Kyu explored his lover's warm cavern without missing any single corner, then captured Min's tongue,  it's sweetness.

A muffled moan escaped from Sungmin's parted lips:"Hmhaa, Kyuu...", inciting even more the other boy, who's hand slipped unconsciously under his lover's thin shirt.

When Kyu's fingers  found the already perked , he rubbed it,pinched it, tugged it, swallowing Min's moans in a deep,messy kiss, involving tongues, teeth and streams of their mixed saliva.

When oxygen became needed, Kyu  detached his lips, but only for  lowering them  to Min's jaw line, nibbling and , then tracing  his neck length, up and down. His sharp teeth sank in the tasty flesh,and his eager lips the soft skin, leaving behind him purple marks.

Min tilted his head and his fingers kneaded sensually Kyu's scalp, grinding his pelvis against the hard rock bulge from his lover's pants, and creating delicious friction between their lower parts. 

Loud and deep groans were coming out from the closet. 

 

Meanwhile, Siwon was walking around like a dizzy fly for already fifteen minutes.

"God! This hotel is big like a castle. I came back to where I was some minutes ago. It's the same closet as before."

Hearing some strange noises coming from the closet, Siwon tiptoed closer to it. He saw the door slightly opened, so he decided to peek inside.


With all the pleasure Kyu's skillful tongue and hands were giving him, Min's knees turned to jelly, so his hands were trying unwittingly to find something to hold on to.

 

Seeing a hand slipping out from the closet and darting in his direction, Siwon let out a not-so-manly-shriek and yelled, running away in a very high speed, "Help! Ghost! Ghost! Help!"

Hearing Siwon's outburst, Kyu and Minnie burst out laughing, "He...he still believes in that stupid ghost?!" 

 

...But, both of their laughter died at the sudden gust of cold wind, ruffling their locks of hair.

 

 

                                 -Cold wind in a closed space like a closet? How can it be?-

 

 

 

 


MegsKyu: What do you think?!

 

 

School is being so heavy, I'm going to bed at midnight almost everyday, the teachers give so much homework, there is school + tuition also!!!!! That's all because I have my SC/GCE exams by October!!! To be honest, I've lost my inspiration for this!!! My bestie advised me to finish it here itself, but I've decided to do two bonus chapters... A KyuMin for the first one and the second will be EunHae!!! Knowing me, you have to know what kind of chapters these two will be! *y grin* 

Comments please!!!!! Maybe it could give me the will to write cause i don't want to write anymore! It's worthless for me to write when there's no one to appreciate my hard work! *pout* 

 

draculasdaughter:  Is the legend of the ghost, just a legend or not?

Is Siwon afraid for nothing or not?

Are our boys safe or not?

All these questions will find an answer if you will keep reading this story and comment, of course!