Legend of the ghost!

An "Uneventful" Trip in Hawaii?!

Christmas gift for you girls and guys(If their is; cause not many guys read fics)! ^_^ xD


 

In the lobby, the boys’ attention was captured by a big imposing portrait; a beautiful, noble lady was staring at them from the golden frame of the old painting with a pair of sharp blue eyes. 

Beautiful, but kind of creepy, as well. 

Lady Katherine Duchannes  was written in golden letters at the bottom of the frame which Siwon read loudly for the others.

"Lady Katherine Duchannes is my great-great-great- add a few more greats -grandmother."

All the boys turned around to look at the person who spoke. It was a lady dressed in a red top and black skirt, simple yet elegant. She had a professional, yet very friendly aura surrounding her. 

"I am Mrs. Grace Duchannes Templeton, the owner of this hotel," she introduced herself.

Prince Manager stepped forward presenting himself and the members.

"It's an honor to have Super Junior, one of the best Kpop artists of the industry in our hotel. As convenient, the VIP suites have been prepared. I hope you did not face any inconvenience or have any complains," she said.

"No! No! Not at all," assured her the Prince manager.

"It's very nice here," added Siwon with a charming smile which captured the hearts of many girls since ever.

She smiled back in relief. 

"This hotel is really beautiful. It has an unique beauty," said Kangin.

"Actually this is the ancestral mansion of the Duchannes family which my grandfather transformed into a hotel for a reason  related to Lady Katherine Duchannes," she explained, "If you want to know more about her, you are the most welcome to come to the library. I'll be very happy to tell you more about it."  

"Let's go now. We have to start filming for 'Memory in Hawaii' and shooting for the photo book so, we'll be really busy. It's better to go now," said Prince manager.

The boys agreed , they wanted to find out more because of being curious.

So, they followed the lady, trailing behind the Prince manager. She lead them through a secret hallway behind the reception counter, then up on some stairs.

The stairs were from an old wood, cracking at every step made by the boys, giving them chills along their spines, not only because of the creepy sounds, but because of the coldness of the air too.

They looked around, but it seemed that there were no air conditioners, so where from was that cold air?

In their minds was rolling the face of the scary Lady Duchannes from the picture, when a loud, strangled scream froze them in their spots; Shindong stumbled by a step and grabbed Siwon's t-shirt from behind, strangling him with the low-neck of the t-shirt which was pulled back.

Finally they reached the library. She opened the door and the boys entered after her, hugging themselves because a gust of even colder air hit them in the moment they reached the center of the room, in a compact group. 

There was another portrait of Lady Katherine Duchannes in the library staring with her cold eyes to the anxious guests.

Grace walked to the antique book stand placed in the middle of the pentagram drawing from the floor.

The boys widened their eyes at the old, big book standing on the book stand. They were feeling like Harry Potter could have appear any moment in that room. 

Antique book stand from 18th century

 

The lady of the house invited the boys to make themselves comfortable on the big couch in the room, then she  sat on the single sofa in front of the boys, taking the old book in her lap.

She opened the book , but before reading she recounted them a few informations about the history of the hotel: 

"The mansion was built during the late 18th century. It is one of the oldest buildings existing today. Owned by one of the most powerful family at that time, this property has been passed down from generation to generation since its foundation and that is why we can't even sell it if we want. My grandfather transformed it into a hotel and there is a tale behind this decision." 

 

"There is a very old legend which says that in the early 19th century, the old lady who was the owner of this property at that time was very powerful. She was a widow, her husband  dying in the war. The lady was the supreme mistress of the property. Nothing happened without her consent. But...

There was one thing on which she could never have the upper hand: Emotions, Feelings and the most powerful one: "LOVE" 

Her grandson fell in love. . . . ." 

Grace made a dramatic pause there and the boys held in their breath as if something really important was going to be revealed, ". . . . .with a "guy"!!!"  

The boys gasped at that.

"Despite her strictness, she was a gentle and warm lady, she had a really soft heart. 

She loved her grandson a lot and understood his feelings, but... his parents were not like that. They could never accept such a taboo to be broken in their family line. So they tried to separate the two lovers. The grandmother who understood their love, contributed to their elopement. 

Some faithful servants were summoned to help her grandson and his lover to run away from the island. She sent them in one of her secret properties in England.

The next morning when the mother found out that her son ran away with a man, she sent her guards to search for them but the two lovers were already far away; thanks to the old lady's kindness.

Her daughter-in-law was very angry about what she did, and she decided to get rid of her. Few days later, protected by the darkness of the moonless night, the daughter-in-law stabbed the old lady 13 times. The next morning the old lady was found dead on her blood soaked sheets by her servants.

At some point after her death, her daughter-in-law woke up one night in sweats claiming that Lady Katherine had come back... To seek revenge. She used to be fearful from everyone who approached her, yelling at whoever mentioned the name of Lady Katherine. Slowly she lost her sanity . She was screaming every night, yelling that the ghost of Lady Katherine wanted to kill her. Few months later she was found dead in her room: She had killed herself. But some are saying that it was the ghost of Lady Katherine who took her revenge. 

Since then the ghost of the old lady has been wandering in this house.

She protects the young lovers with her power from beyond the living world. It is said  that she protects the couples in love staying in this hotel! The couples often saw the lady's ghost during nights, watching them like she was trying to protect them, and scaring whoever was daring to bother the lovebirds.

The ghost lady likes especially the gay couples. She attacks, assaults and terrorizes whoever opposes gay relationships."

 

 

The boys breathed relieved when they were again in the lobby, because that library gave them a not so comfortable feeling.

 "So, me and my Fishy, don't have anything to worry about, she will protect us. The rest of you better stay away from us and don't bother us, if you want to be safe!", laughed Hyukjae, grabbing Hae's hand.

 

"Still, I'm not impatient to meet her! No offense, my Lady!", replied Hae throwing worried gazes at the huge painting, and making a reverence in front of it.

Siwon glued quickly his palms and mumbled a short prayer, saying after that:

"Don't joke with these kind of things.Ghosts are existing,indeed, but don't worry, God will protect us if we will pray to Him!"

 

At first Siwon opposed EunHae. EunHae was the first couple who emerged in SuJu. Those two were creeping out Siwon with their loud, sinful noises, every night. Siwon was running out on the dorm's halls, waking up all the members with his yelling: "The devils has come". He was sprinkling holy water all around the dorm and on the sleepy faces, earning some not very sweet words from them.

So, it wasn't a big surprise for the members when Siwon expressed his fear towards the hotel's ghost.

"Siwon? Are you... afraid of the ghost?" asked Ryeowook.

"What? Of-of course not. I'm not a coward," replied Siwon, surprised from the question , his body language suggesting the opposite.

 

It was already late, so Prince Manager suggested that they all should  go back to their rooms to rest because of the hectic schedule for the next day.

They all said their good night and retreated to the respective rooms.

 

Kyu went to his room with his Minnie. As soon as the door closed, Kyu's lips got busy with tasting his lover's plump juicy lips. Starting as just lips on lips, it escalated quickly to an open mouth kiss, none minding who started it. After few minutes of fierce tongue battling, Kyu won unfairly by sneaking his hand under Min's shirt and on Min's tongue, eliciting a muffled moan from the boy underneath him, who clenched his fingers in his lover's hair. How did they end up on the bed, they themselves don't know.

 

"BAM!" 

Min tightened his arms around Kyu's waist, immediately due to the shock.

Siwon was in their room, after  slamming the door to the wall. He was looking like he was terrified about something

"What the !" exclaimed an infuriated Kyu, "Can't you knock? We were busy here."

"Sorry about that , but there's something or somebody in my room. I heard some strange noises," explained Siwon.

" Oh God, Siwon! That must have been something outside," suggested Sungmin.

"No! No!" said Siwon shivering and climbing on their bed,"It was not outside, it was inside my room. It was...it was...the...the...g-ghost!"  
 

"I can't sleep alone in my room! Can I sleep with you guys? Please, please, please!!! I can't go to the others's rooms: Kangin snores too loudly and there isn't the special ointment Leeteuk hyung uses when he sleep with Kangin; Shindong kicks in his sleep; EunHae are busy with their "night activities"; Ryeowook has tons of stuff toys on his bed and there's no way I'm going to Prince Manager's room. So I decided that I will sleep in your room. Minnie will protect me with his martial arts skills, and Kyunnie could charm the ghost singing to her with his angel voice!", clapped his hands happily, Siwon. 

"Don't call me that!" Kyu retorted. 

Kyuhyun's and Sungmin's faces were not so happy as their friend's one was. If it would have been possible, Siwon would have had a hole in his head as Kyu was glaring at him hard.

KyuMin are Christians, like Siwon is, but their belief about all this legend is that it was fabricated only for increasing the number of tourists choosing that hotel. After all it was only a marketing issue.

Minnie, being the good hyung he is, told Siwon he could sleep in their room. Sungmin managed to make Kyu agree by whispering some naughty promises to him. Even so, Kyu forced Siwon to sleep on the couch in their VIP suite, by kicking him off from their bed. Kyu hugged his lover in a protective grip and drifted off to dreamland.

 


MegsKyu:

Finally!!! So here the chapter. Hope you liked the legend. Sorry for lateness. School and exams snatched my inspiration (And the idiot I have as my elder sis also). I got my results last week: I dropped from 84% to 82.6%. *Me not happy*
My lovely co-author Rianna helped me a lot!!!   ^_^ 

Hope you don't mind to drop a few comments. That would be most appreciated and Upvote if you find it worth!!!! :D

 

draculasdaughter: 

My contribution at this story is very small, the entire credit goes to the main author: Meggie, so please encourage her giving her some feedback, especially with your comments.

Your opinions are the most important for an author to keep writing, thank you in advance!