That Girl. That Boy.

EXO One Shots

This story might be a little longer than the rest.

1303 words. I'm so sorry.

Okay, this story belongs to our lovely panda, Huang Zitao. Because he needs love.

So I hope you enjoy this story....

------------------------------------------------

you is the girl that comes to every basketball practices to watch his brother play. Every single practice, every single match.

Huang Zitao is the boy that you came to every basketball practices for to see, to support. And maybe to support your brother, Kris, too.

--

You watched from the benches. To support your brother. To support him. "Ge-ge, jiayou!" You shouted from the benches. You watched as he dribbled the ball and he shoots. The ball flies across the court. And into the net and you cheered loudly. The buzzer went off. End of match. Your brother's team won.

--

 

you is the girl that Huang Zitao always look out for in the crowds when he starts doing warmups during practice or matches.

Huang Zitao is the boy that you would always look out for in the matches or practices.

--

Every Wednesday, from 4 to 6, you'll be in the gymnasium. You'll be sitting on the benches and watch your brother play. Watch him play. You watched as you spotted him wearing a red number 68 basketball jersey running around the court.

Zitao had made it a habit to spot you every match and practices. Zitao spots you among the fangirls that were cheering for them even though it's just practices.

--

 

you is the kind of girl that people read books about. Strong, kind-hearted, optimistic, beautiful, smart… Everything.

Huang Zitao is the kind of boy that people read books about. Gorgeous, smart, strong and would fight for his friends… And basically everything.

--

You're the kind of girl people read books about. And to Zitao, you're an angel and that's an understatement. Maybe God had spent a little more time on you. To you, ZItao was the kind of boy you read in books. He's an angel and that's an understatement. And you think maybe God had spent a little more time on him.

--

 

you is the girl that had Huang Zitao's heart skipping beats every time you're near him and he doesn't think it's normal.

Huang Zitao is the boy that had your heart beating very fast when he's near you and you don't think it's normal.

--

After the practice, you walked towards them, handing them towels and water bottles. "Here!" You offered a towel and a bottle of water. He takes it from you with a small thanks. His heart skips a beat because he's still not used to you being near. Your heart fastens a beat, he's too close for your liking. That is not normal. "Pizza, anyone?" And you silently thank Chanyeol as you handed Zitao the towel and bottle before walking away. "Me!" You shouted.

--

 

you is the girl that got Huang Zitao's heart breaking into tiny little pieces just by getting close to someone not him.

Huang Zitao is the boy that got your heart breaking into tiny little pieces just by having girls crowd around him, someone not you.

--

As you exited the gymnasium, the crowd of fangirls came passing gifts to everyone of them. Some of them shoving the gifts to you so that you could pass it to your brother. Zitao gratefully thanks the fangirls, smiling at them and taking pictures. Your smile falters a little when you see him getting close to them. "Come on, superstar. I'm hungry!" Chanyeol teases as he pulls the chinese boy away.

Kris sits next to you while Chanyeol sits on the other side of you, the seat where Huang Zitao had been eyeing on since you sat there. Zitao settles for sitting across you instead. He sees Chanyeol's arm dangling around your neck as he talks about the practice and you laugh animatedly at his jokes. Why not me? He thinks.

--

 

you is the girl that Huang Zitao is in love with but she doesn't have to know, right? Because you could do so much better. You deserve so much better. Jealousy? He'll get over it.

Huang Zitao is the boy you're in love with but he doesn't have to know, right? Because he could do so much better. He deserves so much better. Jealousy? You'll get over it.

--

You're the girl that he's in love with. But you don't have to know, right? Because you could do so much better. You have a long line of admirers waiting. He'll get jealous, he'll get angry, because that's not him. But he'll get over the heartbreak. You can end up with Joonmyun, the school's student president. Or Luhan from the football team. Or Chanyeol…..?

Huang Zitao is the boy you're in love with. But he doesn't have to know, right? Because he could do so much better. He has a long line of admirers waiting. You'll get jealous, you'll get moody and angry and grumpy for a while, because who he is going to end up with isn't you. But you'll get over the heartbreak. He looks like a cute couple with Krystal, head-cheerleader? Or Luna, the president of the math's club? Or Amber….?

--

 

"Two clueless idiots." Kris comments.

"Two clueless idiots." Chanyeol seconds.

Because…

you is the girl that Huang Zitao is going to confess to even though he knows he'll most likely get rejected. But at least he says that he tries and he could move on. He confronts Kris about this to see if he's okay with this. After all, you are his duizhang's little sister. But to his surprise, he's okay with it.

Huang Zitao is the boy that you're going to confess to even though you know you'll most likely get rejected. But at least you can said that you've tried and you can move on. You asked your brother if he's okay with this and to your surprise, he's fine with it.

--

"Two clueless idiots." Kris comments.

"Two clueless idiots." Chanyeol seconds.

The boys gave the two of you some time as they walked out the gymnasium after practice. Kris ushered the boys out as Zitao and you stayed back.

It was after a short amount of awkward silence when the floor looked more interesting than Zitao's face when he began to speak.

"I have something to tell you." You looked up from your feet to him.

"Oh, well… I have something to tell you too." You said.

"Well, you go first." He gestures you to speak.

"No, you can go first." You argued.

"Ladies first." He argued back.

"But you mentioned first." You said.

"Well, why not this? We say it together?" He proposed and you nodded your head.

The both of you took a deep breath.

1… 2… 3… GO!

"I LIKE YOU!" The both of you said in unison. Eyes shut, totally unprepared for the other's reaction. Then your eyes slowly open and so does his.

"What?" The both of you said again and laughed.

"I said I like you." His voice softer, quieter. He's afraid of your reaction. He stares at this feet.

"Well, Huang Zitao…" You began. "If you heard me correctly, I think I said I like you too." You said, looking at him.

--

 

you is his duizhang's sister. The girl he is in love with. The girl that he had never thought that would like him back. And now his girlfriend.

Huang Zitao is your brother's friend. The boy you're in love with. The boy you had never thought that would reciprocate your feelings. And now your boyfriend.

--

Huang Zitao takes his seat next to you, his arm casually hangs around your shoulder and pulling you close. He listens to Chanyeol talk about the match. You take a bite of the cake when Zitao pouts at you. You smile as you feed him a piece. He eats it happily before kissing your temple.

Kris sits across from you and smiles. He looks at Chanyeol and Chanyeol looks back at the leader.

"Finally?" "Finally."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay!! Done!!

I hope you like the story...

I actually have another storyline for him in mind. It's thought up by my noona and yes, the idea is not complete yet. So yeah, I'll post up some more Zitao love once the story is done.

Okay, good night guys...

It's like 2:21am here... So yeah...

Goodnight.

Thank you guys so much!! Love you guys...

Read. Comment. Subscribe.

/throw hugs and kisses to everybody/

-junwoonie~