Halloween Special?

EXO One Shots

I know it's a little late for Halloween. Okay, it's very late. And Christmas is in like 4 days? But anyway, like I promised, a Huang Zitao's story.

Something Halloween for this panda.

It's only 403 words.

But I hope you enjoy!

(PS: this story's idea has been chipped it by my noona, Wing.)

Thank you, noona!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You didn't notice his hesitation when you entered the Haunted House.

You didn't notice him getting all quiet behind you.

And of course you didn't notice him almost crying as you were waving hi to all the 'ghosts'.

But what you noticed was the high-pitch scream that came from behind you.

 

You stopped walking and turned around to face the boy.

 

You noticed his usually cold face turned pale-white from the horror.

You noticed him being unusually quiet.

You noticed him squinting his eyes in the dark, looking for you.

And of course, you noticed him shivering.

 

"Zitao?" You called. No response.

"Are you afraid of ghost?" Still no response.

"Are you scared of ghost?" You tried again. And you saw him nodding slightly. Blushing a little.

"Huang Zitao, the young boy who had wushu-ed four grown men just to save me is afraid of ghosts?" You asked. And Zitao blushed even further if possible (Thank god for dim lights). He pouted at you as you laughed.

Seeing you're far from the entrance and the exit wasn't in sight either, you looked at Zitao.

"Here, hold my hand." And you grabbed his hand and intertwined your fingers together. "We're a little too far from the entrance. The exit should be slightly further up." You said to him. "Now, just look at me and no one else okay?" He nodded. "We're going to get out of here just fine, alright? Look at me and only me." You said, looking at the frightened boy in front of you. He nodded again. "Come, lets go."

You led him out of the Haunted House Maze. His fingers still trembling under yours. "Congratulations, you've made it to the end!" One of the students who were manning the exit of the Haunted House. You smiled at her as the two of you walked away.

It was until a while later you had noticed your hands are still connected. You let go of your hands to realise Zitao was still holding onto yours. "Zitao, you can let go of my hand now." You said. "But what if I don't want to?" Zitao whispers softly. It was like more to himself than to you.

You blushed but then hold on to him.

 

"Then don't. Don't let go." You whispered back, blushing. Holding on tighter, the both of you walked together and explored the stalls hand-in-hand.

 

"Then never, will I let go."

------------------------------------------------------------

DONE. DONE. DONE. DONE. DONE.

/does happy dance/

Anyway, shall I do a Christmas special?

Should I?

I don't even know...

But please wait patiently for the next chapter while I try to brew out some ideas.

Thank you and I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Read. Comment. Subscribe.

Saranghae!!

-junwoonie~