Park with Minho and my Stalker

Chance of a Lifetime

He nudged me with his elbow and said cutely, "What's the drama??" I giggled at him and said, “I just met you; how can I trust you with something like this?" He looked at me and smiled and makes-you-melt smile and said, "Well, I'm good enough for Key." I laughed, "Yeah, Kibum is a picky person." I paused and Minho waited silently with anticipation. I said, "Alright, I'll tell you everything, BUT I have two conditions!" He nodded with an excited smile and said, "Shoot!" I grinned, "One: You cannot tell anyone about this yet!" I waited for a response, but he just nodded. "Two: I'm not comfortable here." He jumped up and said, "Let's go to the park!" I nodded. He offered his hand out and I took it. I didn't think much of it. We walked across the street and I slipped out my hand and we continued to walk.

The park was quiet and pretty. There were green, full trees all around. There was a small playground for little kids. I saw slides, jungle gyms, swing sets, and a tire swing. Minho asked, "So, what's between you and Kyuhyun?" I looked down, "He's my boyfriend... I think." I didn't look up. "You think? How do you not know?" I told him everything, from the call, to the move, to the party, to the dance off and finally to Kyuhyun's story. I teared a little more every time I said his name. By the time I ended, I was crying again.

Minho walked us to the swing set and we just sat there; moving when the wind blew. Minho reached his arm over towards me and wiped my tears once again. "Thank you, Minho-ssi." He smiled a warm.

~Kyuhyun POV~

I hid behind trees, bushes, boulders, and anything else that could keep me in hearing range to their conversation. I know I'm being quite creepy right now, but I can't help but to worry about her. Soohae may be incredibly smart, but she doesn't know her way around here. On the bright side, Minho-ssi is here to help her. If there was anyone in the world I'd have to think of to help Soohae, besides Super Junior, right now, it'd be Minho.

~Narrator POV~

Kaylie's tears stopped and she smiled at Minho. He said, "You wanna go explore the park?" Kaylie thought and nodded. Minho grabbed her hand and ran her to the woodsy part of the park. They just ran around and then Kaylie swore she saw something move behind a tree. 'Then again, we were in the woods; it's probably just a squirrel,' she thought.

Minho called out her name and she followed his voice to a small creek. The creek was thin, but big enough for you to have to jump over it. Minho was on the other side of the creek. She crossed three small rocks and planted herself next to him. "Do you still love him," Minho asked out of nowhere. "Yes, I really do."

Kyuhyun kept listening and almost cried himself. 'How could I have made her cried? But she still loves me... I'll fix this as soon as possible! Soohae wouldn't want to talk to me yet; I'll do it soon, though!'

Minho spoke after the silence in an upbeat tone, "You want to see Key?" Kaylie nodded quickly and Minho jumped up took Kaylie by the hands and helped her across the rocks. Kaylie thought she heard something so she ran out the woods. The noise she heard was Kyuhyun walking away. He thought Kaylie will be safe with Minho and even safer when she was with Onew. He went back to the dorm to wait for her, but defiantly not empty-handed.

~Kaylie POV~

Minho caught up with me and we started to walk in silence. Then Minho brought something up that I can't even remember and we just began to talk about many random things. It was amazing how I felt with Minho. It was like I could say anything to him and he wouldn't judge me so quickly like everyone does.

The next thing I knew, I felt like skipping, so I did. I was skipping while spinning around. I was always proud of myself for knowing how to do that and I won't ever let anyone pop my bubble! (Hehe Bubble :)) I saw Minho staring at me weirdly so I stopped and stayed still, waiting for him to catch up. He pouted, "Why did you stop?" I answered, "'Cause you stared at me like I was weird..." He laughed while walking closer, "I was actually thinking you looked like you were having fun and I had a weird look because I thought I was weird." Time for me to get the puzzled look. "Never mind. Let's keep skipping." He started SKIP ahead of me. I laughed so hard; he looked a little awkward skipping...

I just shrugged it off and we skipped all the way to SHINee's dorm.