Minho

Chance of a Lifetime

*Hey, just wanted to tell you the Forward has been changed and you get a small spoiler. But only Character Cameo spoilers.

| o < 3 XOX*

~Kaylie POV~

I had been incredibly mad and depressed and hurt! I heard the cab leave and I let the tears out. I sat on a bench that was in front of a small gift shop that was across from a small park. It seemed desereted here except for very few people. I cried. Hard, too. I didn't even notice someone holding my shoulders. I only noticed when the person put their chin on my head that was resting on their shoulder whispering calmly, "Shh...shh... calm down." I jumped and jumped to my feet and quickly walked away.

The person was fast and took my hand which made me stop in my tracks. A deep voice asked, "Miss, are you okay?" I yanked my hand out, wiped my tears and mascara off of my stained face and turned, putting on a smile and said, "I'm fine, thank you." He had long, wavy, brown hair, double eye lids, was incredibly tall, and a skinny, but toned body. He narrowed his eyes, knowing I was lying. "I am fine." I tried to walk away again, but he still held my hand.

He led me to the bench again. He sat me down and said, "You can trust me." He had this charasmic vibe to him. I said sniffiling, "I don't even know you." He smiled and said, "I'm Choi Minho. Now you know me." I smiled slightly and said, "I only know your name. That isn't much to depend on." He smiled again and said, "Well, you'll get to know me better over the time we will spend today." I giggled at his reply and said, "Mister-?"

"My name is Minho. I know I am not that much older than you for you to call me "Mister"." I said, "Sorry. How old are you?" He smiled, "19~ What about you?"

"Same~ When is your birthday?"

"December 9th~ I bet you're older than me." I narrowed my eyes and said, "June 4th..." He laughed, "You're my Noona!" I yelled, "YAH! We're born in the same year! Are you trying to make me feel old?!!?!?!" He lifted his hands up inoccently saying, "Sorry, you didn't give me a name to call you." I answered, "Soohae or Kaylie." He raised a brow and said interested, "Kaylie~ That's an American name, right?" I nodded my head saying, "You pronouced it well." He said, "Why, Thank You, Kaylie." I giggled at him.

~Minho POV~

I was walking around. I was about to go to the park when I saw this girl crying on the bench. I know it's sad, but she looked beuatiful when she cried. I had to hep her. I laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped her in my arms. I tried to calm her, but she jumped up, shocked. I guess she was so into crying she didn't notice me.

She turned away and I grabbed her hand. I wanted to talk to her. "Miss, are you okay?" She pulled her hand out of mine and left a tingle. She turn and her eyes were bloodshot and her nose was red. She was still gorgous. Her voice was shaky, along with her body. I don't think she noticed, though. Her long, reddish brown hair was framing her flawless face. Even under all that layers of clothes, you could see her perfect curves. Her long legs were restlessly shaking.

Again, she tried to leave. I took her hand once again and sat her on the bench we were just on. I stayed close to her and I could smell a faint sweet smell. Maybe it was fruits or a garden. Either way, I was hooked onto it. I need to know her.

~Kaylie POV~

Minho said just a few inches from me, "So why were you crying?" I frowned and looked down. "I can see you don't want to talk about it. Well, let me get to know you better. Why did you come to South Korea?" I was happy to get off topic and said, "My sister and I got a job offering here for... Super Junior..." I remebered Kyuhyun was in Super Junior.

"What's wrong, Kaylie? Did Super Junior do something?! Those Hyungs never seemed like they'd do anything to hurt anyone." I yelled, "ANI! Super Junior had nothing to do with me crying." Minho sighed, "Oh, okay, good."

"How do you know the Super Junior Oppas?" He smiled, "We're in the same company. Don't you know who I am?" I shook my head and said, "Are you a singer?" He nodded and said, "Rapper, too." I nodded. "Impresive." He smiled at me and said, "Yeah, I'm in SHINee." I accidently did a fangirl scream and instantly covered my mouth. He laughed hystaractly and I went red.

"I'm guessing you're a fan." I said truthfully, "Not exactly, but I'm best friends with Key. No lie." Minho hit his forehead saying, "OH! I KNEW I've heard the name, Kaylie before. Key talks about you a lot lately; and your sister... Haylie?" I nodded my head. "So YOU'RE Minho! I love your raps. No offense, but you look different than in Music Videos."

"Technology and makeup can do that. But, interviews and live peformances don't tweek much in our looks. You would be able to notice me if you saw."

"I only look at the music videos. I look at what the teaser looks like and I leave it at that." He wrinkled his nose and said, "Whatever."

"Well, Minho, what are we going to do now?" He thought and said, "We still need to know more about each other. But I think I know a lot about you from Key." I kinda found that creepy, but Key's a talker, so I'd understand. "Okay... so do you know about my secret?" He shook his head and I sighed, "Me and Haylie have to pretend to be guys around everyone except, Leeteuk and... Kyuhyun." I chocked the last word.

"Why are you so hesitant to say "Kyuhyun"? Did he do something to you?" I shook my head. "No, he'd never hurt me physically."

"Well, what happened between you two? Is he the reason why you were crying?" I nodded. I didn't know, but Kyuhyun had been hiding behind a tree, watching me and Minho talk. He had a headache from all of the different mixed up feelings he was having. He felt awful for making me cry, he felt relieved Minho was there to comfort me, he felt jealous of how Minho held me, and he felt angry it was Minho who was rescueing me and it was him to put me down in the first place.