Our WHAT?

Chance of a Lifetime

I sat at the entrance. Kyu left and walked inside. A few seconds later, he came out with our stuff. It was down pouring now. Another thunder clap! I jumped one more time. Kyuhyun sat down next to me and handed me my pink penguin. I held on tightly. Kyu put his arms around my shoulder. He chuckled. "You laugh a lot, Oppa." He looked at me and said, "That's 'cause your cuteness is so funny." I pouted. I wasn't really into sweet talkers; they always made me wonder if they are telling the truth. He saw and asked, "Why are you pouting? I complimented you." I didn't look at him and said, "I don't like you complimenting me all the time." He gave me a look while saying, "You're confusing. I like that." I blushed and didn't look at him. I laid my chin on top of my penguin in my lap.

We stayed silent for a while. Every time it thundered, I jumped a little. Kyuhyun held on tighter with each jump. Soon, our shoulders touched and I yawned. He laid my head on his shoulder. It was comfy, but he is so boney! I complained, "Why are you so skinny?" He replied, "That's how I'm built. Plus, it’s for my image. Anyways, would you like me to become fat?" I looked him in the eyes and told him, "As long as you're healthy, I don't care what size you are." He smiled.

 Soon, he said, "You know what today was, right?" I answered, "Thursday?" He laughed and said, "No. It was our first date." I jumped and oddly, thunder had clapped in sync. "BWOH?!" He chortled, "It was our first date. All we need to make it official is a goodnight kiss." My face got BRIGHT red. "Uhh... I don't think so. If this was a date, both people would have to agree it was or else the other person will be known as the stalker or creeper when he or she keeps calling." If he was hurt, he didn't let it show. Kyu softly said, "Okay, do you think it’s a date?"  I stuttered, "N-n-n-no-o-o." He narrowed his eyes at me. "Be honest." I couldn't lie to Kyuhyun. I whispered, "...maybe..." Too bad I didn't say it quietly enough because Kyu smiled and teased me with, "What? What was that? I couldn't hear you." I glared at him. He put his hands up to show he was innocent.

He put his arm around me again. The lightning and thunder had stopped and now it was drizzling. "Lee Soohae." I looked up at him. I never heard anyone call me by my full Korean name unless I'm being yelled at by my parents or Haylie was making fun of me. It felt nice to hear it come from Kyuhyun. He continued, "Let's make this our official first date." I was shaking. It was either from the thought of Kyuhyun kissing me again or maybe it was that I was too scared to. No, it defiantly both.

"Oppa..." My teeth chattered. When I was completely nervous, I had chills, my teeth chatter, and I start to get cold. This time it felt like I was standing in ice in the middle of a blizzard in a bikini. He held me close to him. I rested my head on his shoulder again and held on to my penguin even tighter. He kissed the top of my head and said, "That doesn't count for that goodnight kiss, you know?" I giggled. "Whatever!"

It started to clear up, but it was still lightly raining. I was fine with it. I got up still shivering. Kyuhyun got up, too. I was just about to turn outside and start walking back home, when Kyuhyun grabbed me by the arm and held me against him and kissed me on my cheek. That obviously sent even more chills down my spine. I stood with my eyes wide open. Kyu smiled and interlocked his fingers with mine and lead us to the street.

"Oppa, how far away is the dorm from here?" He thought for a second and said, "About two blocks." I thought and said, "Why don't we walk home?" He smiled when I said "home". "Those two blocks are pretty long." I quickly said, "Riding another taxi speeds up Global Warming. Also, if you want your image to stay fit, exercising is the way to go!" He gave me a little nod and we started walking. The truth is I wanted to spend more time with Kyuhyun; riding the taxi for three minutes isn't a lot.

I looked up. The clouds went away and the rain stopped all together. Korea was a bright place so you couldn't see any stars, but you could clearly see the crescent moon. I, myself, love full moons, but crescent moons are beautiful as well. I started yawning more and more. I almost fell asleep when Kyu had said, "We're home!" I looked at the building we were standing in front of. Amazingly I really didn't know how long we walked or how we even got there. All I remember was the moon and Kyuhyun.

We got inside of the elevator.  I rested my head against the elevator wall and was staring at Kyuhyun. We were on the 4th floor and I took two steps towards Kyuhyun and kissed him on the cheek. He turned with his mouth open. "Why'd you do that?" I said, "Now, today was our official first date." I closed his mouth and said, "Keep your mouth open for too long and it'll get stuck." He snickered and I gave him a sleepy half smile. We got out and he led me to the stairs. I was alone and I went through the day in my head. I fell asleep sitting on the stairs, thinking of Cho Kyuhyun.

~Kyuhyun POV~

She kissed me. That caught me completely off guard. I would have kissed her back, but that might be taking it too far. I sat her delicate body on the steps. I kept regretting leaving her alone when she's so sleepy and out of it. I had no choice.

I walked inside and saw Soojae on the couch as Mingjae. Leeteuk was sitting next to "him".

"Oh, Teukie Hyung, hi. Mingjae, how was the dance practice with the other guys." How am I going to get Soohae in now?

Soojae answered in her girly voice, "It was fun! By the way, Leeteuk OPPA knows now. You don't have to be pretending around him." That was a surprise. "Uh... okay... well, Soojae, can you help me with Soohae?" She jumped. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?!?!?!?!" I calmed her down, "She's okay! She's just sleeping on the stairs. I need your help to grab the things so I can pick her up." She nodded and came out with me.

Soohae was sleeping peacefully on the stairs. How could someone be that cute and beautiful? Soojae took the bag and the penguins I won. She also helped me get her on my back so I could give her a piggyback ride into our room. I set her on my bed and left Soojae to get her sister comfortable to go to sleep.