Baekren: Beautiful Stranger

SONG FICTIONS :D

Nell -  Beautiful Stranger


 

Strange.

I barely even know you, saw you one time. It was yesterday. Like almost every day I walked down this little road. It's always so pretty there, all those flowers and trees, the little river next to the small path, silence and fresh air. And while I was looking at the sky, deep in thought, I ran into someone. We both fell to the ground and I repeated over and over how sorry I was. When we I stood up and looked at you. My breath hitched and my heart skipped a beat. Beautiful blond shoulder long hair. Deep brown eyes. I could have almost mistaken you as a girl. You just said it was okay and walked past me. That was the first and last time I saw you, but yet I feel deeply connected to you.

 

 

Crave.

Besides saying sorry and you replying that it was okay, we didn't do anything else. I never had you and probably never will, but yet I feel so lonely without you.

 

 

Beautiful stranger.

 

 

Safe.

I barely know you, didn't ask for your name, didn't try to start a conversation with you. Didn't do the things I should have done, but I looked into your eyes, and I felt secure when I was with you. Even if it were a a matter of seconds only.

 

 

Strange.

I don't even know you, but yet I feel so strong and bold when I'm with you.

 

 

Beautiful stranger.

My beautiful stranger.

 

 

I know it sounds a little strange, but I tried to find you. I remember exactly were we ran into each other, and I wait there every day, hoping to see you again, but you never came. It will never be same.

It's like being locked up in a cage, coming there in the morning and going in the evening. I cannot not come. Just the thought of you being there and me not is tearing me apart. You put me into this cage, even if you don't know it, it will never be the same.

Nothing's lost, you can come here any second, minute, hour, day, week. Even if I have to come here years later I will do it. But I feel ashamed and there's no one here to blame.

Do you even know my name? What am I thinking.. How could you if we only met by running into each other. But I was right there. Didn't you feel it? Don't you want to see me again? I hope you do, because for me it will never be the same.

 

 

My beautiful stranger.