Baekyeol: Wait for me

SONG FICTIONS :D

Andamiro - Waiting ft. Double K


 

It hurts, it hurts so damn much. My heart hurts and it fells like thousand of needles being rammed into it. I cry and cry though you don't seem to care. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, but no matter how often I tell you, you don't believe me. Why? Don't you hear that I mean it? I told you I'll be good from now on. I told you so often, but you didn't care. I begged and begged you to stop it. Stop saying those words. Please just stop and believe me! Can't you see how much I'm hurting?!

 

 

Poor you, your heart is hurting? How I feel about it doesn't matter, right? Cause you're the poor little boy and I should always except your excuses. And I did. I always said it was okay, even if we both knew it wasn't. This time I just can't except your halfhearted 'sorrys'.
What changes if you keep crying and keep dragging this out? Do you really think it will make me understand? That I will hug you and say everything’s okay again? Tell me, how can you put back spilled water? It's impossible, right? Why don't you understand it? Why are you trying to put a new tire onto a broken car?
Love. You said it over and over how much you love me. Love? Are you serious? It's your damn conscience that's holding onto me. You may can deceive others and I know that you deceived me too, oh so many times you did and I didn't even care, pretended to not know what's going on, what happened, why you did what you did. But please do me only one favor, don't deceive yourself. I'm disgusted with you, stop showing those tears.

 

 

Don't go! Please wait, wait for me! You don't care? Why? Why, why, why? Look me in the face. Do you see it? Tears built up. More and more until a few fall down. I can't. I just can't hold them back anymore. Please, just a little bit, wait. Wait for me! Wait! Pain builds up. More and more and more. But you don't care.

 

 

You believe I don't care? Don't lie to yourself. Who doesn't care? Who tried talking to you so many times? Who got angry at me for trying to do so and always said they were busy and tired? Tell me, who? Was it me? No. And you know it. You're an empty glass that filled and filled but never had enough. Yet you dare to say I don't care. From the start, our relationship was just obsession with the mask of love. We both knew it, we both didn't want to believe it though. You know, I never told you how I tried to win your heart, right? I asked a few of your friends and they said you are moved by the small things. So tell me, is that why you made me feel so small all the time? You say you'll be good now. Now? How were you back then? You should have been good when yo had me.

 

 

Please! Why are talking so badly about me? And even though it hurts to hear you talk like that I beg you, please don't go! Wait for me. I furiously wipe my tears away, but they just built up again and continue to fall. Just a little bit, please! Wait for me, I beg you so much. I can't bear the pain anymore, it hurts so much, still it gets bigger and bigger.

 

Just know that I'm waiting for you. If you can't wait for me, I'll always be hear and wait for you.

 

You should have been good back then, should have been good when you had me. I can't do more than repeat those lines over and over again.

 

I don't care anymore. I don't hear you talking, just know that I'm waiting for you. You’ll come back, I know you will. I can't live without you and you can't live without me.

 

You should have been good back then, back then when you had me. Why don't you understand, I won't come back ever again. It's over, you lost me.

 

 

Don't go, please! Please, please, please, wait! Wait for me! I'm blinded by my tears. I can't see anything anymore. Just wait for me, wait! My pain is too strong. I need you, you can't leave me.
You left. I begged and begged, told you to wait for me, yet you didn't. You walked out of the door without sparing me a last look.

Just know that I'll always love you Park Chanyeol and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for doing what I did. Even if you won't ever believe me, I'm sorry.

 

 

Byun Baekhyun, you were right, I can't live without you, I love you and we both know that I'll be back one day, but right now I just can't. Wait for me. Please wait for me..