Cause your My Destiny ll

Destiny

    " What Just Happen?" Min asked herself as she slid down on the door. " What just Happened? A guy stranger saw me....N-.!" Min quickly changed into clothes and unlock her door. She peeked out and saw the guy sitting in the living room with his legs ontop of the other one." Umm..Who Are You and how did you get into my room?" Min asked him faraway. " I should be asking that question to you actually Miss.." The guys said standing up and walking toward Min. Min slowly back up and said," Im using this room. Also how did you manage to get in here." The guys got smart with Min and said ," I'm the CEO of this company, Bang YongGuk, Miss." Min couldn't belive it, it was the CEO of the company. "Oh Yeah I have something to you give." YongGuk said getting Min purse and handing it over to her. Min saw her purse and quickly took it away from him. She check if she was missing anything and she wasn't. " Komowayo...YongGuk. Ssi." Min said holding her purse tightly against her chest. " since you have your purse back, go rent another room.I don't like people in my room." YongGuk told her  as he pointed to the door. But Min hesitated," I don't want to. I already paid this room, so you can go find another room."

" You Dont  want to? Why? Do you like sharing a room with a guy who you just barely met?" YongGuk said getting closer to her. Min stepped back and lied," Yes I do. Why you have a problem with that? " YongGuk made a far step and bent down to Min height and said ," Yes I do have a problem with you. I don't like sharing a room and I don't like you being here. " With YongGuk face in front of her face, Min couldn't say anything. She took time to look at face. She saw his charamistic eyes, perfect jaw line, and his perfect lips. " Enjoying the view there." YongGuk smiled. Min immediately look away and    Blushed. YongGuk stepped away and went to the living room and at down on the couches. " So Are you going to leave Yongguk-Ssi?" Min asked him. With his arms around his neck and his leg straight and his feet  resting in the table, Yongguk responded back " Does it look like as I want to leave?"   Min sighed and said," Okay then. It's fine to me." Min walked away and went to the master room. 

" Aish that short girl. It's fine YongGuk. Just ignore her." YongGuk told himself. He sat up and the tv and change the channel.  Min was in the master room laying down on the bed."Why did I say that to him? What am I going to do now?" Min said to herself as she sat up in the bed. She opens her luggage and took out her clothes and belonging and set them up in the room. After setting up her stuff in the room, she look at the time on her phone. It was almost 12 and she had to get ready for her "appa work"  She took out her wand and her make up and began doing her makeup on her face. After doing her makeup and with her hair wavy at the bottom of her hair, Min got into her black dress that fitted her well revealing her curves and her slim body. She slipped into her tannish white strap wedge shoe. She got her purse and look at the time and it was 3 already. It took 2 hours just to get ready. She went out of the master room and didn't see Yongguk anywhere in the room. " Where did he go? Did go to a meeting or something else. Who cares Im going to be late." Min said exiting the room. 

Yongguk who wanted to get some fresh air left the hotel and wander  around Jeju.  He walked on the beach with his bare feet and touched the cold sea water as it washed up to the sand. Then he got a phone call. "Hello...Secretary Kim?" He said over the phone. " Mr.Bang, I reserved to a seat at a Resturant to have dinner tonight ." Secretary Kim told him. " Thank You. You can the rest of the day off." YongGuk kindly told him. He ended the call and went back to the hotel. As he arrive at the hotel, he saw Min wasn't anymore. He went inside the master room and saw her clothes and belongings all around the room. He picked up a note and read it. It was her umma letter when she sent the card to Min."Min that's her Name? " YongGuk said barely knowing her name.  He went out of the room and went to take a shower  in the other room. 

He got out of the shower half revealing his sux pack and his muscles on his upper body. He look at the time and it was 5. He got into a white Tshirt and denim pants and slipped into a pair of black Nike. Since it was his day off, he didn't want to dress all nice in a suit. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled. He took his black jacket and his keys and went out of the room and went to the Resturant. He arrived at the restaurant and saw their was a line outside of the Resturant. " Thank god Secretary Kim reserved a seat for me." He said as he got out of his car beeping his car to lock. He went up to line and said a their was a reservation for him. The guys standing at the line let him in. As he was about to go to his table, Mim bumped into him. "YongGuk-ah! I need your help." Min asked for help already when she bumped into him. " I don't want to. Move." He said pushing Min away. But Min grabbed his wrist and begged him again,"Please just this time..someone is bothering me. Just pretend your my boyfriend for right now." YongGuk sighed and walked away. Min just looked at him as he walked away.    YongGuk stopped and looked back at Min who was still behind him. " Where's your table" He asked Min facing her. " Over there." Min said pointing at the table where a guy was trying to flirt with her. Min went to her table and YongGuk followed her behind. As they got to the table Yongguk said," Excuse me, But You're in my spot." The guy stood up and said,"I am? When I came , it was just this lady here all alone." YongGuk cross his arms and said ," Yes You're in my spot. Im her fiancée so can you please move. I'm trying to have dinner with her." The guy walked away giving Yongguk dirty look. YongGuk took the seat and sat down infront of Min." Komowayo...Yongguk-ah." Min Thanking him." Since you help me, I'll treat you to this dinner." The waiter came and gave them the menu and they order there food.

Waiting for several minutes for their god, it finally came. Min order pasta chicken fettuccini with broccoli and YongGuk order steak. " Wah! It's looks so good. " Min said staring at her food. She picked up her food and spoon and began eating her pasta. YongGuk looked at her and thought she must be the weirdest girl she ever met. He also picked up fork and knife and began slicing his steak into smaller pieces.  As he  ate one piece of steak he complimented Min. " You Look pretty today." Min heard it and coughed with her food inside making her spit out some of the cheese sauce. " What  the.. Aish.." YongGuk said using the napkin to wipe the cheese sauce that splatter on him. "Sorry...Yonggguk...It's just that....I was surprise what said to me earlier." Min said wiping with a napkin. YongGuk laughed continue to eat his steak but the Min stopped him again. " Why did you say to me that I was pretty." Yongguk put his fork and spoon down and said " I can't compliment you. Do you want me to say you're ugly?" Min immediately shouted," No,but thank you. " The both of them pick up their untensil to their hand and began eating their food. 

Spending time in the resturant together, they got to know each other more.Min actually found out that Yongguk is actually nice guy after all. "Komowayo again Yongguk-ssi. "Min thanking him again. " Again. You thanked me liked a million time."  YongGuk exaggerated to Min and laughed. " Shut Up...Well since it getting late...I'm heading back to the hotel. Are you coming" Min asked as she stood up fixing her dress. YongGuk also stood up and said, "Yea...let's go." The both of them walk out the Resturant like a couple and head back to the hotel together in a taxi. YongGuk open the hotel and went inside with Min following him behind. They went to their own ways and into their room. YongGuk who was in the other room took off his short revealing his upper muscular six pack body and went layed down on the bed staring at the ceiling with arms under his head. " YongGuk-Ssi...do you have S-sham...Poo" Min said bursting into his room seeing his upper half body. YongGuk quickly got sat up covered his upper body with the blanket. "Um Yeah...it's in the shower." He said awkwardly to Min. Min nodded and went to the bathroom and got the shampoo.

Min the shower and began to her shower. After a long hot shower, she got dressed into her light blue comfy pajamas and washed her face up. She wiped the fog off from the mirror and began her normal routine for washing her face.  She wiped the water away from her face and walked out and head to the living room. She sat on the sofa comfortably and the channed. As she surfed through the channel, she saw an interesting horror movie. When she was about to click in channel, Yongguk came out with new pairs of clothes on." Yongguk...can you stay here with me just tonight? I want to watch this scary movie, but im scared. Can you , Please." Min begged Yongguk to stay with her. " Shido. I'm tired. I already helped out today. I'm going to go sleep after I get my cup of water." Yongguk meanly said to Min. But Min didn't care, she quickly got up and dragged him to the couches and made her sat with her. " I don't care. I'm going to force you to stay with me. " Min said as she forced Yongguk I sit down on the couches. " Yah! I said I don't want to." Yongguk yelled at Min. " Shut up and be quiet." Min told him as she clicked on the channel and watch the horror movie. 

" Ack!!" Min screamed as the scary part came up. She hid behind Yongguk arms and closed her eyes tightly. Yongguk laughed and said ," it's not even scary." Min who still hiding behind YongGuk arms, replied," Yes it is! Tell me when the scary part is done."  Yongguk kept on laughing. "It's done." Yongguk lied to Min. Min peeked out behind YongGuk arms and slowly looked at the tv. " Lair Yongguk!!! The scary part is still on!" Min yelled out in fear as she went hiding behind YongGuk's arms again. Yongguk, who wasn't scared at all, laughed at Min. Min was still behind Yongguk's arm was getting sleepy. Without YongGuk telling her the scary part was done, she fell asleep. " Yah...Min, the scary part is d-Do..." YongGuk said as he tapped Min in her shoulder but found out she fell asleep. " Bwo-yah...she fell asleep already." 

With Min next to him, Yongguk couldn't go to his room and sleep. Instead ,He stayed next to Min throughout the whole night....

 

To Be Continue.....