Cause Your My Destiny lll

Destiny

With Min next to Yongguk, he couldn't go to his room and sleep. Instead, he stayed next to Min throughout the whole night.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

       The next morning, Min woke up. With her eyes still droopy, she saw Yongguk next to her. She  wondered * Why Is he still here next to me? Why Is my arm across his body? Why is his arms behind me?* Then Yongguk woke up too. His eyes stared at Min. The two of them stared at each other continuously until YongGuk got up."Yongguk-ah....M-Mianhe..." Min apololigizing to him slowly. " Forget it.... Get Ready...I'm Hungry.." Yongguk said walking toward his room. " What? Get Ready...What do you mean get ready?" Min who was confused what YongGuk said to Her. YongGuk ignored her and closed his room door. Min listened to YongGuk and got ready. Min got ready in white knit shirt , in a legging and her brown combat boot and a scarf. She grabbed her purse and went out the room and waited for Yongguk. After waiting for a while, Yongguk came out in a tan casual , denim pant, with nike running shoe, and a  jacket that showed his muscular arms. Min just stared at him for a while admiring his body and his fashion as a guy.  " Do you like me or what?" Yongguk asked Min making her come back to reality. " N-no.... L-Lets go.... I'm hungry" Min said taking off before Yongguk. Yongguk laughed and followed Min behind and locked the hotel room. As they went downstair , one of the employees notice that Yongguk was the CEO of the hotel, so he yelled out and bowed down showing respect to Yongguk as their CEO. All the employees who didnt knew Yongguk was the CEO was surprised that a young man could be the CEO of the hotel that is the best hotel in Jeju Island. So all the employees bowed down and showed their respect to him.

         Min on the other hand was also very surprise how the employees acted to Yongguk. " Yah...i didnt  known the employees would show so much respect to you. If I was one of them, i would just ignore you and just looked around." Yongguk stop and turned around to face Min and said ," If you were one them, I would've fire you a long time ago."  Min kept quiet and looked away. Yonnguk smiled amd chuckled and said ," Why do you keep looking away everytime I get close to your face, huh. Do you like me?" Min just walked away leaving YongGuk behind .  He tried to catch up to Min but Min  saw him trying to catch up to her so she  walked faster and faster. Without looking before crossing , a car  came and almost hit Min ." Yah! Watch where you're going Stupid!" YongGuk yelled out as he saved Min from getting hit. Being in his embrace It reminded Min of how Min and Gikwang always hugged but this time Min felt  safe and comfortable in his embrace . Lost in another World Min didnt hear YongGuk. " You can  get off of me  Min.." YongGuk said making Min  getting off him. Min fix her hair and coughed  and  walked silently away from YongGuk.

    Eating breakfast together, Min was the one who ate awkwardly. Ever since she was in Yongguk's embrace she couldnt get that feeling away from her. " Are you done eating?" Min asked Yongguk who was still stuffing himself with the breakfast food. " Im still eating. Be patient woman sheesh." Yongguk said to Min. Min mumbled to herself and began eating her food again, " Why did You come to Jeju for?" Yongguk asked Min who was about to put eggs into . " For my appa's work, but I think they only sent me to go on a vacation since I work 24/7 " Min told Yongguk . Yongguk nodded and got up," Lets go..I have to show you something." Min got up and followed Yongguk behind. " Yah....Where are we going?" Min asked as she followed him. " Just be patient and hurry up." Yongguk said grabbing her hand. Since Min was so slow, Yongguk started running  making Min look as if she was being dragged by him ," Yah! I cant run fast! I have short legs!" Min yelled to Yongguk. Yongguk ignored and kept running faster. Sooner or Later the two of them reached the place where Yongguk wanted to show Min. Min panted heavily and saw the both of them were on top of a hill showcasing Jeju Island and the beauty of it. " So Pretty!How did you find this place Yongguk?" Min asked Yongguk happily seeing how beautiful the place was. " Umm...My ex-girlfriend showed it to me when the two of us were having a vacation together but now seeing this view reminded me of her how we used to love each other." Yongguk said as he sat down on the ground with his arms leaned back and one of his knee up. MIn also sat down with both of her knees up and asked something personal to Yongguk," What happen to you and your ex girlfriend? Im sorry if this question is too personal for you to answer" Yongguk smiled and looked down at the ground and replied " Its okay. Here the answer to your question. My ex-girlfriend was my highschool sweetheart. We bothed dated since we were junior in highschool. As we grew older and were attending college, she met a guy in her class and soon the two of them start seeing each other like as if they were girlfriend and boyfriend. Then the day when I was about to propose to her , I found out she cheated on me with the guy from her class. Until this day, I still hated for what she done. I was head over heels for her. I regret dating her and spending my time on her.Her name was Seo In Na.

     Listening and looked at him at the same time, Min notice the name Yongguk mentioned. The name sounded familiar. Then she finally remember who the owner of the name was. Seo In Na , was the girl that Gikwang cheated on Min with. " Seo In Na? Was the guy name Gikwang that she cheated on you with?" Min asked Yongguk. Yongguk looked at her and was surprised she knew the name of the guy that Yongguk's ex cheated on him with." H-How did you know? Let me Guess...He was your boyfriend." Yongguk said. Min smiled and said ," Ding Dong Daeng! Youre smart guy after all. Yes he was. Now its my turn to tell my story about my ex too. Me and Gikwang started dating in the beginning of college. My 3 best friend, Suzy, Jia , and Fei warned me that Gikwang is a player and that he will dump the girl if he gets bored of them. But being a stubborn girl, I didnt listen to them about Gikwang.  I trusted Gikwang so much that I even want to take a bullet for him. I was like you too. I was head over heels for him too.  But my ending was bad like yours. I came home from studying and saw your ex and Gikwang kissing on the bed that me and Gikwang sleep. " Yongguk looked at Min and smiled and said ," Yah...Your ending was bad as Mine too. What a concidence , your ex and my ex both cheated on the both of us and now the two of us know each other. " Min smiled and nodded her agreeing what Yongguk said. It became quiet and sad between them reminding them of their ex  that both broke their heart.  "So.... Are yous still in love with Seo In Na ?" Min asked out of the blue.Yongguk looked at Min and smiled and said " No. There someone beside Seo In Na now. "  With that simple sentence, Min was already curious who was she. "She would be lucky to have you as a boyfriend. To Be Honest, I actually hated you at first. But then since the night you helped me at the resturant place, I found out you actually a nice gentleman after all." Min said  complimenting Yongguk. " Now its my turn to ask you. Have You ever got over Gikwang?" Yongguk asked Min the same thing. " Yea .. But it took forever. I think it almost took me over  1 year to get over him and talk to people escpcially guys. But now I feel stupid for dating him and trusting him so easy.  So....On to you again, are you going to tell me whose this girl is? Its killing me to know this girl. " Min said to Yongguk. Yongguk shook his head and got up from the ground. Min was still sitting on the floor still waiting for Yongguk to tell her ." Im not going to tell. Its a secret for me to know and for you to find out.Lets go back to the hotel...." Yongguk said handing his hand out to help Min get off the ground. Min looked at his hand for a while and grabbed his hand and got up.

     Min and Yongguk both headed back to the hotel after having a talk about their stupid ex. Inside the hotel , all the employees girl just stared at Min and whispered. It made Min even more uncomfortable to be to Yongguk since he is the CEO of the company. But Min ignored all that and continued to walk to the elevator with Yongguk next to her. Entering the elevator Min immediately asked ," Can You tell me now who that girl is and I'll tell you the guy who want to make me have a relationship again. Please tell me...Im dying to know who that girl is ." Yongguk still refused to tell Min the girl. The elevator reached the floor and the two of them  went inside the hotel room. Min was still determine to know who the girl that Yongguk like so she kept on asking him in the hotel room," Tell Me ....Tell Me....Tell me....Tell Me..." Yongguk stopped walking and turned arond and face closely to Min and said ," Im nto going to tell you. If You want to know that girl, then come find me in Seoul when we go back ."  Min stayed quiet and nodded her head. Yongguk smiled and patted her head and went to his room.  Min stood alone in the living room and said to herself, " How am I able to find him in Seoul when we go back? I dont even has his phone number. What a jerk."  Min went to her room and close the door and layed down on the bed and call Suzy." Hello...Suzy-ah? Girl I need help." Min immediately asking her Suzy help as soon she got on the phone. " What's the problem Now? Your parents?" Suyz said on the other line expecting it to be one of Min common problem. Min sat up and said ," No...A boy problem. His name is Bang Yongguk. It was a complicated meeting at first but now its feel like I want to trust him so badly.. Help Me PLease."  Suzy on the other line scream in excitement and said ," Min!! Im so happy for you ! You met a guy in Jeju! Tell me about him!" Min sighed and told the whole story about meeting Yongguk in Jeju. " Are You serious? What a coincidence. Do You Like Him Min?" Suzy said hoping Min to said yes. " Umm... I dont know... I dont want to get into an relationship yet ever since that incident between me and you know who..." Min said to Suzy. Suzy on the other line was getting frusterated with Min decision about Yongguk ," Min-ah.... DO YOU LIKE HIM OR NOT" Min was still hesitated to answer Suzy back, "...... I'll call you when I'm ready to tell you the answer." Min immediately hung up on Suzy and layed back down on her bed. 

    " Min....Hello... Min!...." Suzy yelled over the phone hoping Min was on the phone but it was too late Min already hung up. Min layed back down on the bed and sighed loudly. She  toss and turn in her bed not knowing what to do .  " Have I Fallen for him? That's impossible ...we barely met . Could he be the guy  that makes my  heart beat  fast?" Min aske  her herself as she stared at the ceiling.  She shook her head numerous of time  not beileving that she has fallen for YongGuk. * Knock knock * Min's heart began beating  faster .  The door open and it was  no other than Yongguk. "  I just want you to know that  I'm going to  go back to  Seoul tomorrow and that this trip with you was fun." YongGuk telling Min and thanking her .  Min just blanked out and not knowing what to say to YongGuk who was going to leave tomorrow. YongGuk closed the door and  and went back to his room and continue to  pack. While packing felt something weird  inside his body.  He shook his head and continue to pack . 

Morning

Yongguk woke up  and looked  at the hotel more time before leaving. The  he decied to leave Min a note: Yah! You owe me for staying in my room . If you want to know who the girl I love right now , come find me in Seoul . Take care Shorty.  Here me number  ( randome number). Yongguk smiled and left the room . Min who woke  up earlier than  YongGuk , heard him leaving . She didn't  want to come out since it was going to be awkward for the both of them. When she heard the door being closed she got out her bed and  went to living room. Min sighed and regretted for not saying goodbye to him.  As she turned around she saw the note that YongGuk left. She read and called YongGuk immediately. " Yah....how come you didn't  come say goodbye to me  before you left. "  Min told  YongGuk  who just stayed quiet while  Min spoke . " Cause I didn't want to bother you  and I guess you saw the note that I left for you on the  counter . I have to go, Come find me  in Seoul  when you  come back." YongGuk said  hanging up not letting Min say a word  before  he could  hang up.  Min was Dissapointed in her self  for not waking up and not confessing  that she  likes him and that  she had fun with him in Jeju . ...

 

 To be continue ....