Cause Your My Destiny IV

Destiny

Couple Weeks  Later

  Min came back to Seoul a week after  YongGuk left.  Being in Jeju Alone , Min didn't know what to when Yongguk left. She didn't go out and explore Jeju. She just stayed in the hotel not knowing what to do.  Now in Seoul, Min called Yongguk several times but he didn't answer her calls. She gave up calling him so she decieded to look for him by herself. " Where Could you be Yongguk?" Min said to herself  as she stared at his phone number on her phone.  She layed back on her chair and stared at ceiling like she normally do when she doesn't know what to do. Then her phone rang and she immediately sat up and thought it was hoping to be Yongguk but it was Suzy only. " Hello...Suzy-ah....should I give up on him. It's useless, he doesn't answer or show up." Min sadly said over the phone to Suzy. " No...I'll still help you look for him and make you be happy with this guy call Yongguk" Suzy said making Min having faith inside her herself again. Min again faith when she heard that Suzy was willing to help  and make her happy with Yongguk. 

  Min and Suzy ended their call and Min went back working. The one of her worker came into her office and said that there was someone who wants to see her.  Min left her office and went downstair to see who it was. Not knowing who it was Min introduce herself .  With the person facing their back to her, Min didn't know who it was.  Finishing her introduction as the director of the company, the person turned around and face her. " Yongguk...." Min said as she saw his face infront of her. " Min...I didn't know you were the director of this company?" Yongguk said as if he wasn't surprise to see Min. Hearing his tone , Min felt that he didn't care about her anymore. Inside of Min, she felt  that something just hit her hard."Ah ...Nae..Lets go to my office and talk since your here to see me." Min said leading the way to her office. 

  The two of them reached her office and Min sat down first. Not seeing each other since Jeju.... The both of them didn't speak a word to each other for a while. " Umm...So what are you here to see me about?" Min said taping both of her  index finger together waiting for Yongguk to answer.  " I want you to do me a favor for my hotel in Jeju." YongGuk said interwining his finger together. " Jeju???...I was just there last week..you should've call me and told me about it before leaving." Min told him. YongGuk leaned forward and said ," Well, you didn't tell me that you were the director of a fashion company. Can you go back to Jeju and help one of my customer to decorate her party for her friend?"  Min nodded and also said," YongGuk.... Where have you been ever since you left Jeju?" YongGuk hesistated for a while  and replied ," I've been busy"  Min thought he was beig a liar. " Liar....I called you numerous of time and you didn't pick up."  Min told him knowing that he doesn't want to pick up when Min call him. "....I have to go...call me when you get to Jeju." YongGuk said getting up handing his hand out to Min. Min looked  at his hand and extended her hand out and shook. The two of them didn't let go after shaking but then Min let go first and spoke ," You better answer for your phone this time.."  Yongguk showed his killer smile to Min and nodded. 

      Yongguk left her office nervous and called  his assistant  to get the stuff ready for the hotel in Jeju.  Min was still sitting on the couches after YongGuk left. She was still in her own little world after seeing Yongguk face. Her mind she was having the flashback of her and YongGuk in Jeju.  She smiled and got up after realizing she has to go work and get ready for Yongguk's request. 

--

" I'll be there...What time are you planning to tell her in Jeju?" Suzy asked YongGuk. 

- FlashBack- 

  Back In Jeju, YongGuk was eavesdropping listening to Min while talking to Suzy on the phone on her room. Since he heard that Min telling Suzy about him, he felt confident . When  Min was done talking on the phone, Yongguk purposely enter her room and told her  that he was leaving back to Seoul.

   Arriving in Seoul, his assistant came to pick him up and head home. During the car ride , YongGuk asked his assistant ," Hey...do me a favor?" Accepting his boss favor, the assistant  starting doing the favor.  When his assistant got home , he did a background check on Suzy. The assistant found out that Suzy was the daughter of a big company CEO and was also the director. Going in YongGuk's office the next day, he gave YongGuk all the information  about Suzy and her relationship with Min.  YongGuk looked at Suzy information and immediately went to go find her. 

   Standing infront of the company , YongGuk looked at the name and checked if it was the right name where Suzy work. It was and so he went toward the counter and told the employees that he want to see Suzy.  The employees took him to Suzy office and said that there was someone who want to see her. YongGuk entered the office and saw it was Min's friend. " Um..Who Are You?" Suzy asked not noticing YongGuk. " Um...let me explain who I am first." YongGuk said as he sat down and told about him and Min. "Really?! Nice to meet you! I'm so happy for you and her! Go approach her first. She works at a fashion company and she's the director. The fashion company is called Alqua Company. But first let's start the plan. " Suzy getting excited and planning something with Yonnguk. 

 - FlashBack End-

   YongGuk and Suzy finished talking about their plan since last time. Suzy also told Jia and Fei about Yonnguk and the relationship between him and Min. Jia and Fei also had the same reaction like Suzy.  So the two of the decied to help Suzy and Yonnguk  with the plan. " Get Ready and get the stuff prepare like we planned." Suzy told and asked Jia and Fei  making sure the plan will go perfect like she would think it would be.  

   YongGuk was getting nervous about the plan with Suzy, Jia, and Fei. He walked back and forth inside his room thinking will the plan go perfect in Jeju. He wasn't sure if Min will  have the answer that he expected to come out from . With the luggage all packed up, he stared at it and thought about the plan once again.  

--

  The Day where Jia, Fei, Suzy , and Yongguk all went to Jeju before Min and talked about their plan. " I don't think this plan will go perfectly like we excepted it to be." YongGuk said not having faith inside himself. Jia slightly slapped his left arm and said," Yah...Be excited. We're here to support you and Min. So...have faith , be positive about the plan, and be confident about what you're doing for Min ."  Then one of the employees came and said that Min arrived the hotel. Jia, Fei, Suzy, and YongGuk quickly gather there planning stuff. Jia, Fei, and Suzy were on their own since YongGuk had to see Min who was waiting for him downstair.  The three of them had to exit the hotel somewhere wake because Min might see them and find out about the plan. 

  Jia, Fei , and Suzy starting setting up the place  like they design. With the lamps being all over the sand ready to be light up later on, the canopy with  drapes hanging down from the side , and a table just for the two and making Min realize that YongGuk truly loves her. " Okay... Fei Unnie, it's your turn to do your role play to help. Me and Jia will continue to set up and you go back to hotel and pretend that you and your husband was YongGuk's customer. " Suzy said. Fei went back to the hotel  and did exactly what  she was suppose to do. " Here's come my customer. Min, please meet Fei. She my customers that wanted to do a party at the beach and in the hotel too. " YongGuk knew that Fei was just pretending to be his customer and lied to Min. " Unnie?! I never knew you were his customers." Min yelled out in excitement. " Minnie! Omg.. Mr. YongGuk chose you to be my party designer! Let's go look around the hotel first and then the beach." Fei said going with plan. 

  YongGuk stood silently like they planned and followed Fei and Min around. They went to the hotel best party room and took their time looking at each room. Especially Fei purposely took the longest time to look at each room. It was almost time where the sun was about to go down so Fei suggest them to go the beach. " Min...I have to show you a place where I found while waiting for you." Fei said covering Min's eyes with a mask  So Yongguk took this chance  to get ready. He found Suzy and Jia hiding somewhere still preparing some stuff. " Ready....I saw Fei covering Min eyes with a mask  and took her to the place." Suzy said getting the stuff ready. YongGuk nodded and grabbed the stuff. Jia and Suzy grabbed the basket ful of flower petals amdmyead toward the place where they decorated. 

Fei who was doing a good job, took Min to the place and waited for the three of them to tell  her to bring Min ok. Waiting for a while Min startes to get curious ," Unnie...Why are you doing this? What is going on? Unnie! Tell Me!" Min yelled in desperate wanting to know what was going on. Looking out for Jia, Suzy,and Yongguk, Fei told Min, " Be quiet and stay still," But then Jia and Suzy waved over to Fei and told her that they were ready. So Fei took Min and the place and walked away leaving Min alone and clueless. Left alone fpr a while , Min was wondering if Fei was still there next to her. " Fei-unnie? Are you there? Im going to take off the mask." Min said aloud by herself. Hearing no reply, Min slowly took off the mask and saw it was completely dark and the waves crashed onto the sand. She got scared and got her phone out and the flashlight. As she turned aroud, Light began to turn on and she saw a canopy witha table and two chairs underneath it and lamps being to lit up one by one. She began questioning herself if it was a dream. But then someone hugged her from behind. She screamed and saw it was no other than Yongguk. " What the hell is going on? Did you do this?" Min asked him. Yongguk said nothing and let go of the hug and dragged her underneath the canopy. Saying no words at all Min questioned him even more," Yah...Talk. What is going on Yongguk. Did you do all these stuff by yourself?"  Yongguk still kept quiet and gaver her a piece of note. Min took the note and read it

 The Note:

    The Girl that you were curious about back in Jeju......................................................................................................................YOU. For more information, Ask me questions

 Min looked at him and laughed. "Yah...What of letter is this. 'For more information ask me' Hahahahaha!" Min laughed nonstop. " Stop laughing. Now Im embrassing for writing this letter to you." Yongguk said taking the letter out of Min's hand and fold it up. But Min snatched it back and said ," Arasso.... Let me ask you for more further information... Do You Love You Me?"  Yongguk smiled and said ," Will this help to your question." Yongguk stepped closer to MIn and leaned over to her face and kissed her on the lips. Min closed her eyes and responded back to his kiss and smiled. " Yes.. this will do." MIn said letting go of th kiss. Yongguk lifted her up and kissed her again. Focusing on their kiss , Jia, Suzy , and Fei ran  out screaming out with excitement and started throwing flower petals around Min and Yongguk. " What the..Omg! Fei! Jia! Suzy! Did you guys help him with all these?" Min asked them. Instead of Answering her back , they shouted, " Congratulations..Mrs. Bang." MIn laughed and looked at Yongguk again and asked, " How did you able to find my friend and make them help you with all these?" Wanting to Kiss her more, Yongguk replied with a short answer, " Ask them later." Yongguk immediately kisssed her on the lips and held her tightly in his embrace. 

 

 

 

 

     -----------------------------------------------------------------------

   Finally Finished with This Fanfic! Sorry for completing this fanfic so late and updating for so long. I also hope you guys like the ending. Now I need to focus on the other fanfics...And Fate will be almos