Cause Your My Destiny

Destiny

" Umma...Do I really I have to go to Jeju Island? I seriously don't want to go there and it's very far from Seoul. Why can't you go instead of me?" Min whined as she sat in her bed. " I have plan that week. Me and my friends are going out that week." 

" Cancel it. This is more important than your friend. It's for appa work. Appa can't go because he's going to be busy in Seoul. So you have to take his place. " Her umma told her as she took Min's luggage out from her walk-in closet. " And I can't go because , I have to check on my store. You have to stay in Jeju for week , so come help me pack your clothes and belongings." 

Min pouted and got out her bed and help her mme pack her stuff for her flight tomorrow. 

Next Day: Off to Jeju

* Ring~~~~Ring~~~~* Min alarm went off like crazy. Min sluggishly took out her hand and turn it off. She got up from her bed and went to wash up. She got dressed in a black skinny jeans, a denim dress shirt, and wore her all star. She headed down the stair with her luggage and exit the house. Her umma and appa was waiting for her in the car. Her dad came out of the driver side and helped Min lift her luggage in the trunk. Min got in the car and her dad drove to the airport.  Arriving the airport in 30 Minutes, Min strolled her luggage as they enter the airport. Min stopped infront on the boarding line and turned around and said to her parents," Umma...Appa..I'm going to hate you guys forever. I cancel my plans for you, you guys better make it up for me."  Her umma smiled and hugged her and said," Arasso...we'll make it up for you when you come back." Her umma let go of the hug . Min waves goodbye to parents went boarded the plane. 

When Min was out of sight, her umma spoke,"Yeobo...what if she found out we sent her to Jeju to relax and find somone over there to be in love instead of work. " With out worry, her appa said," It's okay. We did something good for her. Let's go ...she's going to be okay." Her appa left and her umma follow him behind. Min was in the plane already. She found her seat and sat down next to the window. She plugged her headphones into her phone and blasted Nell 'Run' and played candy crush. Then a handsome guy who wore a white t-shirt that fitted him well revealing his muscular body , sat down next Min. Min looked at him and went back to play candy crush. 

Jeju Island

The plane landed in Jeju airport. Min who was in a deep sleep didn't hear the plane stop. The guy who was next to Min was nice enough to wake her up. " Hey...we landed. Wake up." The guy poked her as he tried to wake her up. Min woke up and wiped her drool and said,"W-were here. Thanks." Min got off her seat and pushed the guy out of her way. " What The...She Just pushed me ." The guys said fixing his shirt. The guy look back his seat and checked off he missed anything , but then he found that Min forgot her purse that was in the ground. He picked it up and  went to her. 

Min who was in the airport already was waiting for her luggage. She got her luggage and but then she finally realize that she didn't have her purse with her. She ran back to the door where it led to plane but it was close already. " M-My Purse ...what am I going to do." Min sighed sadly." Min took her phone that was in her pocket and called her umma and told her what happen.  Min exit the airport while talking to her umma on the phone.  

The guy who had Min's purse was looking for her. He found Min but he was stopped by an airport car carrying suitcases. He stared at her as she exit the airport with her luggage ." Yah! Watch were youre going! Aish!" The driver yelled at him. The guy immediately apologize . When he looked out of the airport Min was out sight already." What Am I going to do with her purse.Hold It? Or take it to the police station? Just Hold it." He said starring at her puse. He went to go get his luggage and went out of the airport. 

" Umma! Send me your card! I'm very hungry right now. Please! Umma! If you send it , you better Fax it!" Min cried over the phone to her umma begging her to send her card. " Aigoo! Stop yelling over the phone. I sent it while ago when you first called me. Stop whining like a little kid. You're 23 already." Her umma scolded her." You did? Thank you Umma. Love you." Min smiled. " oh Yeah...Minnie...I put some cash in your luggage incase something happen. Like today with your clumsiness." Her umma told her the last minute about the money. " Umma! Why didn't you tell me earlier! Aihoo! Bye!" Min madly hung up on her mom and searches through her luggage. She found the money inside her luggage and she quickly went to a food stand and bought food. 

After eating Min hailed a taxi to Bang Hotel/Resurant. Min immediately ran to the counter and ask the employees," Excuse me , but did a letter came for Miss Lee Min Young." The employees searched through the paper works and saw her name. They  gave her the letter and Min took it. She walked away and opened it. It was her umma card and a note that said,* Yah!! Stupid , don't ever do that ever again. Don't go over my limit on my card.* Min put the letter back in the envelope and booked a room.  She went in the elevator and waited till it reached the 10th floor. The elevator reached the 10th and Min went out to the room 208. She open the door  and saw how huge the room was. The living room had  Big window showcasing Jeju Island and its beach. She tour around the room and admire how luxurious it was. She went to the master room and it huge. She drop her luggage on the floor and jumped onto the king size bed." Omg..This Room is Huge!" Min shouted as she was laying ontop on the king size  comfy bed.  She got up from the Comfy king size bed and went to go take a shower.  

Min wiped the fog off from the mirror and cleaned her face. But as she was about to apply some cleaning stuff for her face,she heard some entering her room. She grabbed something to protect herself and slowly unlocking the bathroom door. She looked around and saw no one in the living room, she made her way to the room. She peeked in the room before going in there. After peeking , she went in the room.  She held her protection tight in her hand and walked around the room. She walked in the bathroom , and saw no one . But then in the toilet room, someone just plopped out of nowhere. Min screamed and started hitting person. All of sudden her towel , that was wrapped around her body fell off, showcasing her body. 

Min stood there blanky. The guy was surprised what happened. Min got to her sense and quickly wrapped the towel around her body again and ran out of the room to the master room.

 

To be Continue....   

Sorry for the late update! School started and I'm like have a lot of homework for my AP classes already. So Enjoy!