Chapter 4; Dugeun dugeun..

When she spoke.

It is begin spring, blossom starts growing and the weather is becoming lovely.

 

Lina P.O.V.

I walked in my school uniform over the street, my house wasn’t that far from the school but I was glad nobody knew where I lived. I looked at the ground while walking and carried my bag on my back, it wasn’t that heavy since most of my books were laying in my locker. I look up as I hear someone’s voice, it isn’t Jungkook his voice but the voice is definitely yelling my name. I turn around as I see the tall y looking girl, Jiyoung. She looks angry and pushes me to the side so she can walk next to me.

“Really, why do I have to keep saying this! Oppa hates you! Go fangirl about your lame SHINee.”

I wanted to hurt her, so deeply with my words.. Bully her until she cried.. but I can’t, I can’t do that anymore. I try to look emotionless as possible and just walk further, I know Jungkook doesn’t hates me and SHINee isn’t lame. This girl just doesn’t have a good taste. Jiyoung starts laughing.

“How pathetic.”

She said, I bite softly on my lower lip and finally enter the school ground, as soon as I see Jungkook I walk up to him even though he is standing with all his friends. They are all looking at me, it makes me feel uncomfortable but Jungkook luckily jumps in.

“Guys, there is no need to stare at her.”

I once look at Jiyoung who is looking from a distance, looking all jealous and pissed off. I look back at Jungkook who is looking all lovely at me. It makes me smile slightly, the group of guys start making noises as soon as they see me smile. I look at them they are all amazed.

“Jungkook, you made her smile!”

Jungkook chuckles and nods, I look at the ground and turn a little bit red.

“And, I am the only one who heard her talking so far.”

Why did he say that.. I look at him, quite.. unbelievable. Why would he say something stupid like that, it didn’t even matter that I only talked to him even though it meant that he is a really important person. I sigh softly and slowly walk away, sitting on the stairs where I normally sit.

“Shin Lina!”

I look up as I see Jungkook, I don’t pay that more attention to it though. I look a bit angry as he sits next to me and push him away from me.

“Why did you have to say that?”

I say softly, so nobody else can hear but apparently Jiyoung saw because she starts screaming and running to us.

“OMMO! That girl just talked to my oppa! She never talks!”

A lot of girls come in front of us, I don’t really know what to do and look at Jungkook who is ashamed of what happens.

“Really girls.. Just go away.. Jiyoung why don’t you just notice I don’t like you. Really, Lina is a good friend of me, touch her and you’ll die.”

Jungkook says, I start blushing softly and look at my lap, smiling all shy. Jiyoung’s mouth fell open and she didn’t say a thing. It looked like Jiyoung had tears in her eyes, before anyone knew she ran away, probably to the girls bathroom. The other girls are looking angry at me and then angry at Jungkook, I only laugh actually and the girls start following Jiyoung. I start laughing really loudly and look at Jungkook who is kind of confused looking. I stop laughing and look at him, laying my hand on his shoulder and smile at him.  As soon as Jungkook notices I laid my hand on his shoulder, I see him smiling. Without even knowing my heart starts to beat faster, he stole my heart I think..

END LINA P.O.V.

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE: 

Hi guys, sorry for late chapter and small too, I'll be working on chapter 5 and 6 and will go on vacation then so don't know when next chapters are up. :c