Chapter 1; The New Girl.

When she spoke.

It’s winter, it’s snowing heavily outside but even though the snow schools were still going on.

 

It is just a normal day, everyone is all talking loudly about the rumors of a new classmate.

“It’s probably a girl!”

“I hope it is a boy!”

“Maybe it is an alien.”

Everyone chuckles after someone said it could be an alien. As soon as the homeroom teacher is walking in everyone runs to their own place, sitting all nicely and neat. Jungkook, a popular guy in the class is also quite curious about the new classmate, he is still talking about it with his friends and the homeroom teacher stays quiet until they notice that everyone around them is quiet too and that the teacher is waiting. They turn around and look at the homeroom teacher who is looking strict and angry.

“I heard you guys in the classroom next to this one.. You are all curious about the new classmate, right?”

Everyone nods, the teacher walks at the door, she slide the door open and let the new classmate in. It is a girl, like some people expected. She looks emotionless, she doesn’t smile or looks sad.. She just doesn’t show any emotion. The teacher and the girl walk up to the front of the classroom, the teacher looks at the girl.

“You may introduce yourself.”

The teacher says, but the girl stays quiet, looking around. The class is so quiet that you could hear the class next to this classroom. The girl doesn’t speak and the teacher starts laughing awkwardly, then looking at her papers.

“This is Shin Lina, she transferred to this school and skipped a class so she is younger than you all. Oh, she doesn’t really talk as I see here..”

The teacher bites on her lowerlip, looking at Lina who is nodding softly. Lina is looking around while the class starts laughing really hard. Lina still doesn’t show any emotions.

“What a joke! She doesn’t talk!”

Someone yells through the class, the homeroom teacher becomes angry and slaps with a book on her desk. Everyone stops laughing and the teacher points to a table, all in the back next to a guy, Kim Daeho. Daeho was glad with this girl, now they wouldn’t bully him that much anymore and she was smart also. Lina walks to her table as she slowly put her bag down, she grabs her books out of her bag and lay them on her table.

“Please treat her well.”

The homeroom teacher says and then leaves the classroom. Jungkook looks at Lina and then at the other boys.

“She doesn’t  talk huh..”

He mumbled and then nods to Namjoon (Rap Monster). They both stand up and walk to Lina, Daeho is looking scared because he thinks they come for him. Namjoon and Jungkook start laughing because of Daeho, Daeho wasn’t important right now.

“So, you really don’t talk?”

Jungkook asked Lina, bending over her table and looking Lina straight in the eyes. Lina doesn’t even mind it, she looks as straight in his eyes and doesn’t show any emotion again. She shakes her head really softly and is still looking at Jungkook.

 

In the lunchbreak the group is sitting outside, Lina is sitting across the field on the stairs.

“Jungkook, I bet you can’t make her talk or let her fall in love with you this time.”

Seok Jin says, he is grinning gently since he knows that Jungkook will make a bet with him.

“Oh really, let’s make a bet!”