Chapter 2; How!?

When she spoke.

“This bet is more difficult than I thought..”

JUNGKOOK P.O.V.

I see Seok Jin grinning and I’m slowly thinking, is it even possible.. I just have to make this bet, if I’ll make this bet and win this bet they’ll maybe respect me more. I look at Lina who is sitting across the field, I can do this, just throwing with my charms. I don’t try to look scared but fearless and grin also.

“Oh really, let’s make a bet!” 

Everyone is laughing and I laugh also, maybe this was the most impossible bet I ever made.. I need to win this respect, I can do this! I stand up, and chuckle.

“Then I’ll get started.”

I slowly cross the field, Lina is looking at her lap and doesn’t even make any reaction when I stand in front of her.

“Eh.. Hi.”

Damn, so awkward, that isn’t me! I see Lina looking up and start smiling. She still doesn’t show any emotion. I point to the empty spot next to her, it’s like she knows what I’m going to ask because she nods her head. I sit next to her and look at her.

“I didn’t really introduce myself, so here I am.. I am Jeon Jungkook, but you may sa.. – Nevermind.”

Again so awkward! She doesn’t talk so why should she say Jungkook. I look at her and smile gently, she is eating some homemade food which is looking delicious.

“Did your mom made that?”

I ask, not talking too loud. I once look up, noticing all the guys are watching. I sigh and then look at Lina, I swallow as I see her expression, it isn’t emotionless anymore but now, she is looking really sad. Not her whole face, but only her dark brown eyes are telling the truth.

“Oh.. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to upset you.”

Lina shakes her head, she isn’t talking yet. Out of nowhere I hear Jiyoungs voice, yelling..

END JUNGKOOK P.O.V.

 

“Jungkook!!!”

Jiyoung is running towards Jungkook who is sitting next to the new girl Lina, her facial expression changes from happy to really mean when she sees Lina.

“Ehm, I’m sorry girl, but you need to understand that you can’t sit next to my oppa, okay? Oppa doesn’t even like you!”

Jiyoung says, with the most horrible y voice that even exists. She is looking so arrogant, Jungkook becomes kind of scared. Lina looks at Jiyoung and then at Jungkook, she shrugs her shoulders and stands up, walking away. The boys are laughing it out across the field and Jungkook notices. He sighs loud and Jiyoung takes a place next to Jungkook.

“Aigo, that girl thinks she is everything!”

“No, she doesn’t.”

Jungkook says pissed off and stands up. He waves at Jiyoung and then runs to Lina.

“Wait! Don’t mind Jiyoung.. She is.. scary..”

Lina looks at Jungkook and is sighing softly, the only sound Lina has made so far is a sigh, a little cute sigh which sounded so mean at the same time. Jungkook just smiled and walked next to Lina, Lina stopped walking and looked at Jungkook who also stopped.

“What.. what is it?”