chapter II; nausea

9Months

 

chapter II; nausea

 

 

x x x

 

the last day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ring, Ring! Ring, Ring!

 

“Babe, you wanna go get that...?” Jaejoong murmured, pulling me closer to him by the waist.

My eyes fluttered open let out a sigh. “But, it's your phone...”

 

It was the last day of our two-week long honeymoon, and Jae and I did nothing but sight-seeing (despite the fact that Jaejoong complained about it being boring.) and... bed fun. Yeah, that's one way to explain it.

“But it's not my ring tone...” He refused to move. “...And I'm sleepy...”

 

Ring, Ring! Ring, Ring!

 

“Jae, you woke up twenty minutes ago.”

“How would you know?”

“Because I could feel you staring at my back.”

He responded with a small chuckle. “Hmm... My wife knows me too well.”

“And my husband is too lazy to pick up his phone.” I replied with sigh. “It might be important, Jaejoong. You know, with you being their leader.” I continued, emphasizing the term 'their'.

 

Ring, Ring! Ring, Ring!

 

“I'm sure Hyun Joong can handle it.”

But—”

I just wanna stay in bed all day with you.”

 

Ring, Ring! Ring, Ring!

 

I was slightly getting ticked-off by the ringing phone. Carefully, I removed Jaejoong's arms off of my body and reached for the phone on the side table. I touched the green answer button on the screen and pressed the phone to my ear.

“Hello, Mrs. Kim Jaejoong speaking.”

 

Jaejoong glanced up at me with a smirk. “Mrs. Kim Jaejoong?”

“Why, you don't me to be your Mrs.?” I replied with a fake pout. “Fine. Hello, this is Miss Kim _____ speaking.”

 

'What's up with that?' The person on the other line chuckled. 'This is Mr. Kim Hyun Joong speaking, may I please speak to Mr. Kim Jaejoong?'

“Hyun Joong!”

'Great to hear from you to. How's everything with you and that jerk, baby girl?'

 

I fixed my eyes at Jaejoong who shot me a curious look. “What's he saying?”

 

Hmm... An idea suddenly popped in my brain.

“Hyun Joong...” I pretended a sniffle, which caused Jaejoong to stare at me in puzzlement. “He's...”

'He's what? Why are you crying _____??? What did Jaejoong do?! Tell me! I'm going to murder him!!!'

The two fell for it, hook, line and sinker.

“He's... been seeing a y French woman lately...”

 

'WHAT?!'

“WHAT?!

 

Both Jaejoong and Hyun Joong exclaimed at the same time.

 

“Hyun Joong, what do I do...?” I fake cried.

Surprisingly, my eyes started to water. Must be because my heart was taking it seriously.

 

“Hey, what are you talking about?!” Jaejoong got up from bed and eyeballed me. “Gimme the phone.”

He snatched the phone off of my hand and the first thing he heard were Hyun Joong's rants.

 

'I'm going to kill that Kim Jaejoong!!! What the hell is he thinking?! That bastard!'

“What the–?!”

'Oi! Kim Jaejoong!!! Didn't I already warn you?! Hurt my sister and I'll kill you!'

“What?! I didn't do anything!”

'What's this I've been hearing about you seeing a woman, eh?!'

“What?!”

 

I instantly jumped off of the bed and ran to the door when Jaejoong gave me a glare.

 

“Kim _____! I'm coming to get you!”

'What?! What are you doing to my sister—?!

 

Jaejoong touched the end call button and threw the phone on the bed.

 

“Ah!!!” I twisted the door knob and was about to make a run for it, “Dammit!” but the door was locked and I needed the key card to open it.

Which was on the side table.

Behind Jaejoong.

 

I felt my whole body shiver as he walked to my direction. It was like horror movie and the ghost was about to come and get me!

Slowly... Step by step...

 

“J-jaejoong!” I shielded myself with my arms and pressed my back against the door. “Don't come any closer! I—I'm warning you!

“I'm not going to hurt you...” He mumbled darkly with a smirk.

“Yes you are!” I exclaimed, prying him away.

 

Jaejoong rapidly pulled me off the floor and and tossed me over his shoulder. “HEY!!!” I yelled, curling my fists into balls and hitting his back with all my strength.

He made his way to the bedside and threw me on the bed. Before I could sit up, he tackled me down and pinned both of my arms above my head.

“Hey, Kim Jaejoong! What do you think you're doing?!”

'Seeing a French woman lately' huh? Why would I do that if I already have a y wife?”

“Jae... You're squishing me...”

 

He leaned forward and pecked my lips.

And again.

And again.

 

Until eventually... wait, I don't want to run into any details.

Haha.

 

x x x

 

the flight back.

 

 

 

 

 

'We hope you had a pleasant flight. Thank you for flying with Korean Air'

 

I put my sunglasses on before I picked up my brand new James Jean Prada bag off of the plane floor. I glanced at Jaejoong, who looked back at me a smile. He held his hand out which I gladly took and followed him out of the plane.

“Home sweet home!” I beamed in joy, inhaling the fresh air.

I laced my fingers with Jaejoong's as we walked to the airport. He pulled his black hood over and also put his sunglasses on.

 

 

 

*message tone alert!

 

I felt my phone vibrate from the bag. I let go of Jaejoong's hand and quickly pulled the phone out.

 

 

1 new message from: 김현중 [kim hyun joong]

at: sat 100814 12:33 PM

 

'Seung Hyun and I are here.

Hurry up! :D Oh! And we have something to show you.'

 

“Who was that?” Jaejoong peered over my shoulder.

“Just Hyun Joong.” I replied. “He's already here with Seung Hyun. Apparently, they have something to show us.”

“No, correct that. Some to show you.” He pointed out.

 

We walked to the luggage collection point picked up our suitcases. Jaejoong walked to the cart area and pulled one of the baggage carts.

“Do you know what it is?” I questioned.

Before I could put my suitcase on the cart, Jaejoong beat me to it. He then put his on top.

“Hmm, maybe.” He muttered teasingly.

“Please tell me,” I glanced up to him with pleading eyes. “You know I'm not patient when it comes to surprises.”

“Hmm...” Jaejoong completely ignored me by looking around the building. “I'm kinda hungry...” He pushed the cart faster so I was behind him.

“Jae... Please!” I pleaded, running up to him and snaking my arm around his. “I'm curious!”

 

“Patience is a virtue, baby.”

“Don't you 'baby' me!”

 

For some reason, I couldn't control my emotions... I was starting to feel more annoyed and... angry? 

 

We passed the security gates and I chuckled once I saw the name 'Mr. and Mrs. Kim Jaejoong!' written on a large piece cardboard. A familiar woman held it up, and waved it everywhere.

“Kim _____!!!” She squealed as if she was a fan girl. “Am I going to be a godmother yet???”

“I didn't know she was gonna be here,” Jaejoong spoke with a fake sigh.

“Wherever Hyun Joong is, she always tags along,” I giggled as we walked our way towards Heurin and the two other men.

 

x x x

 

the new home.

 

 

 

 

 

“Where d'you wanna go, _____?” Seung Hyun, who was taking the wheel, questioned, glancing at us through the rear view mirror.

Jaejoong was sat on the passenger seat (due to the fact that he provoked Hyun Joong by hanging up on him rudely, thus not wanting me to sit next to him. Or maybe he actually still believes me when I told him he was seeing someone else.) and I was sat in the middle of the back seats between Heurin and Hyun Joong.

We left Paris at five PM arrived in Seoul at eight. So yeah, I'm pretty jet lagged.

“Hmm, to daddy's house I guess.” I replied after a small yawn. “Lemme sleep on your shoulder,” I mumbled to Hyun Joong, leaning my head against his toned shoulder before he could respond.

 

Suddenly, my head became woozy... I felt something coming up my throat. Everything made me so dizzy, and my head began to hurt.

I leaned my face against Hyun Joong's arm and shuffled. I fidgeted a little which got him and Heurin curious.

“_____?” Heurin placed her hand on my back and gently it. “Are you okay?”

“_____? What's wrong?” Hyun Joong ask in worry.

 

The whole world was spinning so fast... I couldn't keep up!

 

“What's going on there?” Both Seung Hyun and Jaejoong spoke at the same time.

 

 

“Baby, are you okay?”

“_____?”

“What's wrong?”

“Is she okay...?”

 

“S-stop the car!” I blurted out.

 

My throat started to sting once I felt something thick climb up it.

Seung Hyun quickly drove to the sideline pulled the brakes. I immediately unbuckled my seatbelt, climb over Hyun Joong and opened the door. I jumped out of the vehicle and bended down to the floor.

 

The smell of vomit lingered my nostrils. It reeked like hell!

I felt a hand my back as I vomited whatever crap was inside my stomach.

 

I couldn't breathe. I thought I was going to suffocate from the vomit in my throat.

 

After a few more minutes of my disgusting barfing, I felt relaxed. I wiped my lips then stood straight up.

“Are you okay? Do you want me to get you some water?” I looked back to see Jaejoong with a concerned look.

“I'm fine now,” I gave him a reassuring smile. “And yes, please. That would help.”

 

We walked back to the car, and I noticed that Hyun Joong sat on the passenger seat. He looked at me with a worried expression. “I figured you should sit next to Jaejoong the whole ride back. Otherwise, you might puke on me.” He chuckled at the last part.

 

“Now hurry up you two!” Heurin chirped. “We have a surprise for you!”

 

 

That reminds me...

 

I gazed at Jaejoong with pleading eyes. “Please, tell me now!”

 

 

 

-

-

-

-

 

 

Jaejoong's airport outfit & Your airport outfit

 

(to fill your imagination! :D)