Just 5 More Minutes

Redefined Chemistry between Oil and Water

AHH RICSYUNG FLUFF. A really short drabble about waking up Eric. I was really stressed with all the work to be done and RicSyung fluff was the only way for me to relax. :)
This is inspired by how my dad wakes me up in the morning when my alarm fails to do so.. Hehehe. And it’s my first time writing in first person so I hope it isn’t too awkward. XD Enjoy!!


"Hmm.."
Every time I call Eric on his phone to wake up, that is the sound I hear. I can clearly notice the laziness in his voice, but I can sense that he's smiling. The thought makes me smile as well.
"I gave you 5 minutes. You have to wake up now." I don't want to be the one to break his most precious sleeping time, but if I don't, no one else would.
"Hmm.." When he answers with the exact same tone as his first, it’s just an indication that he's hardly even awake yet.
"I'll be there in 2." Of course, I'm never there in 2 minutes; I get there in one second. Before I even call him, I'm already on my way to his apartment.
I enter his room. I see his shirtless back with his blanket in disarray. You can see his phone near his face, while Gomdori is safely cuddling the crown of his daddy's head.
"Hyesungie, why do you always get here so quickly.." Eric mumbles, but still manages to put a smile on his face. I approach him, lie down beside him, and hug him while rubbing his back.
"C'mon, let's eat breakfast. I brought out some bacon and eggs." I tried to tempt him, but of course, to no avail. He didn't say anything. I assumed he was ready to start dreaming again. 
"Mun Jung Hyuk" I say after I kiss him on the cheek.
"Jung Pil Gyo." He says after he kisses me back. He cuddles me like he's a koala on his favorite branch. "The way you wake me up just makes me want to sleep even more." He likes to whine.
"It's time to get up." I try to pry his arms off of me but I guess he still has a lot of strength despite the fact that he's hardly even awake.
"Please, 5 more minutes." He tries to pull me further into his embrace, making me want to sleep as well. Having Eric's arms wrapped around me has always been the most comfortable place to be. I feel safe. Happy. Loved. Eric is my safe haven. He protects me from the outside combats. He's hard not to need. Not to love.
"I promise. Just 5 minutes more." Eric insists, and I guess it’s partly because he knows that I was tired as well and that 5 minutes would be much needed energy for me to last until the end of the day.
"Fine." I close my eyes for 10 seconds and open them again. I see Eric looking at me with that beautiful smile of his.
"I told you to sleep. Just relax and close your eyes. I'll wake you up in 5." Eric puts his hands over my eyes. I smile; How can I not? Eric was the best boyfriend ever, no doubt.