Wake Up Scene~Biography~New House~ALLKPOP breaking news

Boyfriend's Hello Baby In We Got Married

 

 

[THIRD PERSON POV]

“Huh, why the hell do I have to wake him up!”you whined as you were in your van with your manager head up to the Boyfriend’s dorm, your manager shook his head at you,

“_____-ah, look, be good to him, well atleast infront of the camera.” Your manager begged to you as since yesterday he kept on nagging you to be good infront of camera.

“Fine” you lied, “Said wakey and act cute infront of camera, and don’t ever say ‘Yah’ like you always do ne?” “emm,” you stuck your tongue out.

As you guys arrived you head up early to the dorm and leaving your manager left behind to escape from his unstoppable nag.

Infront of their dorm door there stood the PD. You gave a fake smile and stood next to the PD. The PD then open the door of the dorm. You’re first one to get in,

“hey, where is his room? I need to finish this off faster.”you whisper to the PD, he shook his head at your careless, there, he point to the door next to you, you open the door and saw two figure laid on the bed, you tip-toed to the right side of the room where Youngmin (you suppose) sleep.

“Rise and shine,” you said awkwardly, “wakey, wakey”(remembered the thing your manager taught you) you shook youngmin shoulder, you saw him open his right eyes but then closed it tight, he was fully awake but was trying to test your patience,

“Jogi” you gritted your teeth was about to burst, “I mean please wake up” you tried to calmed yourself, you saw the PD hold a drawing-block saying ‘call him jagiya’ you give a what-the-hell look then turn to Youngmin.

“ja…ja…jagiya” you heard a small laugh escape his mouth “You better wake up or you gonna regret it” you whisper as your face turned red in color, out of anger.

You saw him smirk make your blood boiled up to your head. You reach for his hand and pull it out of his blanket. You hold it tight and brush it slowly, “please wake up”you said in your most soft voice, he again reply with a smirk.

“don’t say I didn’t warn you”you whisper, in a split second your teeth sunk deep into his arm.

“AHHHH!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO???” he jump up off the bed, rubbed his arm as his eyes start tearing. The PD have a ‘O’-shaped mouth on in disbelieve, and all the crew also shared the same expression.

“I did warn you, did i?”you chuckled at his ugly face. “PARK _____! LETS DIVORCE!” Youngmin exclaimed and glare at you.

“Oho~ I didn’t even agree to marry you for god sake!” both of you turned face to the PD.

“We want to divorce!!” both you and youngmin said unisonly.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

You and youngmin been yelled all day long by his and your manager, after for about 1 hours later you and Youngmin were asked to shoot the wake up scene again.

After the shoot end you head up with Youngmin to the your ‘New-House’. Silence grew upon you guys as the PD started to sigh, begging for both of you to talk. The PD then get an idea, he hand your biography to youngmin and Youngmin’s biography to you.

You read and something caught your eyes. “Lose his first kiss at a sauna?” you let out a chuckle, his eyes now lock on you, he grabbed the paper out of your hand and read.

“Yah, where did you get this information from?? I never kiss in a sauna” he said eyebrow knitted together. You roughly took the paper from his hand and mumbled. “What a place” “better then never even kiss in a 20 years of life” he replied with a smirk on,

“Yah! I won’t lose my first kiss to some random guy! You probably kiss some random girl who passed by at the sauna right??” you faked a laugh and act almighty front of him, you were surprise as he burst out laughing out loud, his eyes disappeared, hands on his stomach and mouth open wide. The van was vibrated due to his voice.

“Yah! What the hell!” you yelled. “HAHAHAHA! NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU WEAKNESS IS!!HAHAHA!TEDDY BEAR???!” He said in between his laugh

“What so funny about that?!” “Teddy is soo cute!! I’m gonna get a BIG one, with the round popping eyes. Just big enough to eat you” just by imagining that send a shiver down to your body.

“Ha! Youngmin has a Nightblindness?HA! That’s gonna make my plan easier to kill you! GIRAFFE!!!!!” you witch-laughed make him covered his ears.

The PD was in a verge of crying. Head down thinking of a way to make this show fun.

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

“And this is what you called house?” You crossed arm thinking of how stupid the idea is.

“Cool! God thanks” Youngmin smiled widely. “I always wanted to live in a tree house”

“ARGHH!! Is this even safe to live in?” you mumbled annoyed at the look of which Youngmin gave.

“Get into the house” The PD ordered. You were scared at first but your jaw almost touch the ground when you see the inside view, everything was neatly organize even the camera were set everywhere but then something ran across your mind.

“PD-ah!! Where is the toilet?” You yelled up from the tree house. He point to the other side of tree house, which is a little bit far from the tree house.

“WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU JOKING ABOUT?? DO I NEED TO GET DOWN TO GO TO THE TOILET” I yelled causing the crew jump in shock. The PD then instantly nodded.

“Youngmin-ah” the PD called, Youngmin came out instantly and stood next to me with a smile on!

“We’re gonna leave now” “WHAT??!!” Youngmin and I exclaimed Unisonly!

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxxooxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Is this count as a Cliffhanger? Well whatever it is, I need atleast 5 comment for the next updateJ

More interesting chapter ahead.

Btw, I’m adding a special corner titled AllKpop News.

So, here’s today

ALLKPOP NEWS:

Full article(don't read article in the photo, too many mistake, here read the full one)

Title:

'I Thought Noona Like Me Better Than Youngmin Hyung'

On Happy Together featuring Kim HyunJung, Hyorin and JoTwin. Jo Kwangmin comment on how harsh his brother been to his fake wife in reality show WGM. He also stated that he could be a better husband than Youngmin, Earned a laugh from his brother.

On the next following day, 2NE1 ____, Youngmin's wife in WGM tweeted that "Noona like Kwangmin better". Due to the tweet, Youngmin replied with another tweet saying 'I Like Dara 2NE1 better' he also favorited ____'s tweet about his brother showing how casual he was.

Nitezen's commented, "WGM most honest couple" "Honest couple Deabak! you guys are the best" and "Youngmin, please be good to your wife."

do you like the news? you are daebak!

"TELL ME WHAT SHOULD WE NAMED YOU AND YOUNGMIN COUPLE!!!"

Should I try make every chapter shorter? Because there's so many point in one chapter, Might be little bit confusing and make you forget the previous scene,