HOW I MET MY HUSBAND

Boyfriend's Hello Baby In We Got Married

 

“PEDO ”someone yelled from outside the window, “oho~ you ” I yelled back, up from the balcony.

“you ugly wretch! JEALOUSS MONSTER! I’M GOING TO GET MARRIED GOT A PROB-“ I felt a hand covered my mouth and another around my waist drag me into my room.

“Yah! You gonna make it worst!!!”Bom onnie yelled at me. “look PARK _____, You are going to get married, You have to deal with the haters”

Puhh, I’m dealing with the haters just now until you drag me in.

“Fine”

[FLASH BACK]

After performance.

I was so excited after my first performance live in MBC Music core. I didn’t even notice there’s a crew in the dressing room.  “_____-ah!”CL unnie whisper I look at her and she signals me using her eyes.

“what?” I said clueless “It’s the PD”she again whisper

“PD?” I asked and then I saw the crew hold into a drawing block saying “we are crew  from We Got Married… Park ____ you are going to get married” I read out loud. Moment passed I get back to my sense. I’m going to get married??? OMG I’M GOING TO BE IN WE GOT MARRIED???

“With who?” I asked out of curious maintain my blank face.

“You have to find your husband” Yoo Jaeseok the MC popped out of nowhere and smirk “In 1 HOUR!!!”

“Wah you really do look like a grasshopper” I stated expressionless completely ignore the fact that I need to complete the mission in 1 hour. Bom unnie elbowed me. I gave her a what-was-that-for look before turned my face to the MC.

“hehe”Yoo Jaeseok nervously laugh “So, Your 1 hour start NOW!” Yoo Jaeseok declared.

I learned that 1 hour is not really 1 hour in variety show.

They hand me a heart-shaped envelop.  I rip right in the middle(like a broken heart) ‘you really are--- weird’ you jaeseok again nervously laugh. “I know”I said before I read the letter

“Ojik nan neoui Boyfriend,Neomanui Boyfriend. Naega neol jikyeojulge neol hangsang akkyeojulge, Ojik neol wihan naega dwae julge”[all other 2ne1 already been asked to go and not to help her]

Crap, I’ve never seen this but I know something bad ahead me.

“It’s the first clue” Yoo jaeseok interrupt while I was in a deep thought.

[END OF YOUR POV]

 

[THIRD PERSON POV]

“I know” you said and keep thinking. “oh wait, is it that rookies group” you mumbled (You might sounds arrogant, to avoid any harsh comment YG Entertainment announced that its your character infront of camera)

“Boyfriend? Oho~ “ my eyes widen.

‘Wait da second! None of them are ‘except for the leader’ older than me! Oho~ GOD GOD GOD!’you thought biting your lips. ‘its okay, they’re a rookies anyway’

“Maja!! MAJAYO!!” MC Jaeseok do a hand gesture “Lets head up to their headquarters!”

[IN FRONT OF STARSHIP ENTERTAINMENT]

“psst, MC you know, they are so much younger. Well except for the leader. That means that my fake husband is the leader for sure. Right?”you ask when the camera were turn off. Yoo Jaeseok laugh at your comment.

“Why are you so sure ____-shi?” he then laugh again ‘should I punch him on his face so he would stop making fun of me’you thought playfully. “Its up to you, me, The PD, Crew, everyone here doesn’t know, its you, you choose them. The one you choose would be your husband” Jaeseok explained.

“Oh. So I choose the leader” You randomly said without even knowing who-is-who. Again the MC laugh, frown is now shown across your face.

“HAHAHA, do you really think it’s that easy? Aigoo, we should had just make you come and pick your husband in less than a minute?HAHAHA, of course there would be an obstacle.”

‘why make things complicated?’ you puff your cheek. The PD announced that the shooting would start in a second, you just nodded. Crew set the things lighting microphone  and so infront of Straship’s entrance. You saw Sistar passed by, looked completely lost and have no idea about this. You just gave them a small bow.

“So we’re gonna start… NOW!” You Jaeseok then start talking unstoppable. You just stand there can’t wait to end everything.

“So.. ___-shi. This is what you gonna do. You gonna be searching for your husband in this 6 storey building in 1 hour 30 minute. To make it easier you must find person in a cute animal costume. We’re gonna ask you a question and both of you have to answer in the same time, if it same then meet your husband” Yoo Jaeseok explained. “What if I failed to find all of them?” “That’s mean the last one you’ve interviewed would be your permanent husband!” He said cheekily. Your eyes widen. ‘ ____ in a mission to find my destiny! Leader wait for me’ you thought slightly laughing.

“So your mission start NOW!” you start running into the building start with the 1st storey. You went to the office, counter, elevator and so. The PD asked you to slow down because the camera man  couldn’t maintain your speed. You then walked in an average speed. You then found this room, the door has this weird decoration. You slowly open it and your lips rose into a smile as you found the first one with lion costume with his back facing you. “Jogi, jogiyo”you said at the figure stand before you.

“____-shi, they cannot face you, you can only see their face after the question” The PD stated. Your lips curled down and your eyebrow goes up. “so should we start now?”

“So, you gonna have to answer in unison okay” “Okay what is your favourite  colour? One two THREE!”

“Red” “Orange”

“TET!”you can turn now Lion-shi” The PD ordered.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Boyfriend’s Leader Donghyun imnida” The red head guy introduced himself. Your mouth turned into a ‘0’-shaped. ‘CRAP! The oldest done, and now I’m gonna be a pedo(in the haters eyes)

You proceed to the next storey. So must be the second older.

This time you didn’t waste your time as half an hour already passed. You just went to the room one by one. As you walk you saw a figure hiding next to a chairs hugging his knee against his chest. He lowered his head so you cannot see his face.

“Got cha!” you exclaim at the figure wearing Cow. you raised your eyebrow at the PD waiting for him to give you the next question. “What is your favourite food?” The PD read. “1, 2, 3”

“Kimchi fried rice” “Black bean noodles”

“Tet!”

The guy wearing cow costume then slowly get up. “Annyeonghaseyo^^, Maknae Minwoo imnida” You melt due to his killer smile. Then the reality hit your mind, “oh so you’re the maknae?” you smiled cutely completely forgot about the pedo thing. “2ne1 ____ imnida” ‘can’t I just stay here till times up?because the last one got interviewed would be my husband, I want this squeezy as my husband’you thought. ‘____-sshi you can’t stay here’ The PD remained you. “Waeyo??” you said irritated at the PD.

“We count it as foul if you stayed longer just to kill some time, you need to move now” you pouts and waved your hand at Minwoo before start walking off to the 3rd level. Then you metally hit your head, “Gosh I almost fall for the maknae”you said to the camera, “was it obvious?” you asked. “yeh,”the cameraman nodded. You let out a huge sigh, “please edit it out”

“____-shi, you have 10 minute left” the PD reminded you, your eyes widen, “oh no! I need to find the next one or else I’m seriously gonna have a new nickname! He even 5 years younger than me!” your eyebrow knitted together, you start off running and has 1 meter gap between you and the cameraman. “where is he?”you mumbled.

Then you found a giraffe-guy on the waiting-seat.head lowered down.

“Yes!”you squeal. The giraffe-guy then suddenly got up and you saw his face. A “Aren’t I not supposed to see his face?” you asked the PD, he nodded as an answer.

Then you realized something, “you did not just woke up did you?” he shook his head and obviously half-asleep. “Let just proceed to the question” The PD, you nodded.

“What will you do if you have time?”

“Sleep” “Sleep”

“Ding Dong”

‘Wait da second?! is it? That’s all? He gonna be my husband for a few month? This guy?’ you thought let out a sigh ‘geez he even sleep just now’ you looked at him as if he just fully wake up his eyes widen. “mwo?”he asked confuse.

“Jogi, how old are you?” you asked as the cameraman already turned off the camera and was talking to the other crew.  “16.”he yawn and stretch to the back with his hand on his hips.

FTW,?!!!! “yah, you should be the maknae instead”you yelled out of blue. “Mwo?”he glared at you. “Kids these day, why are you all so young? Aren’t you guys supposed to be in the school?” you mumbled hands on your hips. “Yah, how old do I have to get to be a singer ajummah?!” he exclaim “YAH” you hit his arm, “I’m older than you!”you continuously hit his arm, he look down at you as he was so tall.

Meanwhile, The PD and the crew witnessed the scene, where a newly-wed-to-be fight. “You sure they never met before?”Yoo jaesuk asked the PD, “I don’t know, they seems alike that’s why I choose this couple. I do thinks this is gonna be fun tho”

[END FLASH BACK]

Xoxoxooxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxox

DID I MENTION WHO YOUR HUSBAND IS??? WELL I GUESS NOT. I need atleast 5 comment and guess who is your husband, if atleast 3 people right then I’m going to post the next chapterJ good LUCK!!!!!!!