Late Night at the Practice Room

Lee Joon One-shots

You were sitting on your bed, staring at your phone. You missed your husband desperately. He had a concert tonight, so you knew he would be late, but he still should’ve been home by now. Changsun had sent you a text almost two hours ago saying that they were meeting some fans back stage, but he should be home soon.  Apparently “soon” meant something different to each of you.

You decided to waste time while you waited, and got online. You found pictures from the concert already uploaded by fans. To your surprise, you saw pictures from Changsun’s solo. He was doing his usual pole dance after having pulled a fan up on stage. Normally the fan on stage would watch him perform from a distance. The girl today however, had decided to make herself part of the performance. She kept dancing against your sweaty, shirtless husband. He looked confused as well, but tried not to show it much. You knew it was nothing but couldn’t stop yourself from looking at the pictures.

Before you knew it, you were mad. Mad at her for doing that, mad at him for not stopping it, mad at the company for making him always take his shirt off on stage. Flat out mad. You paced around your room when you heard the front door open and Changsun finally come in. There was no denying that he looked tired, but as soon as he saw you angry, he instantly perked up. “Jagi…what’s wrong?” His eyes scanned the room looking for the source of your anger, and he spotted the pictures that were up on your computer. “Jagi, you know that meant nothing. You know those things never mean anything to me. You know you’re the only one I want.” The words practically flew out of his mouth as he wrapped you in his arms.

Your anger melted away and a new idea came into your mind. “I’m not mad at you oppa, but… she got to dance with you on the pole…I haven’t even done that” you said with a pout. He pulled back confused, thought about it for a moment and then smirked. “You want to pole dance with me?” You nodded quickly and then Changsun was dragging you out of the apartment. He practically pushed you into a cab, and next thing you knew, you were at J.Tune. Changsun put the code in at the idols’ entrance and led you through the deserted building to one of the practice rooms.

He flicked on the lights, dropped his bag and walked across the room. Changsun moved to the pole, and twirled around it. He moved his body up and down the pole, smirking at you the entire time. As he rubbed his body against the pole, you felt your own getting hotter. He started removing his clothing as he went, until you couldn’t stand it anymore. You threw yourself at him and you were very grateful he had remembered to lock the door.